Recruit a Friend - Program

#FairPlay?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ville67 #1 Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20919 battles
So I just recently started looking at the "recruit a friend" thing, since I haven't played in a while and one of my friends asked me if he should invite me so we could start it. But from what I understood, only the person who invites gets the million credits and the tier 8 premium tank. The one invited should get them as well!

Kupsztas #2 Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20500 battles
  • [PUNKS] PUNKS

View PostVille67, on 08 July 2016 - 08:22 PM, said:

So I just recently started looking at the "recruit a friend" thing, since I haven't played in a while and one of my friends asked me if he should invite me so we could start it. But from what I understood, only the person who invites gets the million credits and the tier 8 premium tank. The one invited should get them as well!

the bonus for invited one is only having someone to guide him and extra exp. so sorry, if the invited one wants a tank too, he must find his own recruit.

this mechanism is popular in games. if the recruit was awarded too, he wouldn't try to get the award by recruiting someone else. so there is a never ending chain, assuming everyone would like the reward.

btw. there are two rewards, one is the 1 million credits and crew (obtainable only by exp pool) and the other one is the tank itself, which is obtainable in two ways: exp or tier X purchase by recruit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users