stop people abusing the platoon system for BiA and CC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Badgerlad #1 Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11946 battles
I am sure a lot of people out there feel the same way I do and some of you don't but I've seen so many people abuse the in Dynamic platoon Feature
your team mate get 3 kills and someone else gets 3 kills and they are both alive and the battle ends suddenly a platoon is made just to get a medal ( Brother In Arms )just before the game has ended, this also applies to the Crucial Contribution medal as well. 
I feel its a cheap way to earn such medals and no real team work (platoon) went in to the battle to get it  they both went and did there own thing you should put a stop time on making a platoon make it so you have to be in a platoon for 5 mins or make it you have to be in a platoon at the start of the battle with in say 3-5 mins depending on the game time assault, Encounter etc people earn medals like this is kind of abusing the system I've had people add me to a platoon at the end of the battle because the number of kills but I refuse it I feel that if you go in to a battle to earn a BiA or CC you should be in a platoon at the start or near start not in the middle or at the very end. its no skill to quickly add someone to the platoon just for a medal you should consider making it more rewarding then just a simple click at the end of a battle 

It was brought to my attention that the Dynamic platoon Feature was to help people complete missions.
Even so they shouldn't have the medal because people are abusing it for the medal and not the mission

Edited by Badgerlad, 09 July 2016 - 03:45 PM.

Nokkeli #2 Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17697 battles
  • [SWEDH] SWEDH

My question is, who cares and why?

Does them getting some medal make your gaming experience somehow worse or does it take something from you? My guess is no, so who cares.

FluffyRedFox #3 Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:28 PM

General

• Player
  • 22133 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

My only BIA comes from dynamic platoons because I have no friends to platoon with ;-;

Although if I'm gonna be honest I'm usually that annoying guy that sends invites to half the team because I have platoon missions and there isn't a steep enough hill for me to do 4K damage in a VK3002M by myself, so the BIA is sorta like an added bonus rather than the main reason for making a platoon.

Badgerlad #4 Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11946 battles
if getting a medal improves your stats then i would be a little out raged about this but if getting the medal does nothing then pfft, just trying to make it you have to form a platoon at the start, rather at the end just for a medal 

Baleroon #5 Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38460 battles
It's lifehack, so relax.:trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users