Looking for an english speaking clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

widgaz #1 Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4307 battles

Looking for an english speaking clan thats active on clan wars, stronghold, 7 vs 7 and platoons.

iv got tier 1-10 

pm me details :)

cheers

jricketts1 #2 Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36010 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
PM Sent

Timewarp76 #3 Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20092 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hit us up, we're an international clan, a few Brits, Americans living in Germany and of course other Europeans as well. http://forum.worldof...mature/#topmost we run platoon, team and stronghold battles. Hope to see you on the battlefield.   

sandra1966 #4 Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38632 battles
  • [W_A] W_A
HI, We are a English clan been running for almost 5 year with members from across the EU to we have  75+ member but always looking for new members. We have a great bunch of guys and gals so if you fancy dropping by for a chat and meet some of us PM me back and I will give you our server address and pass word thanks Sandra [RO]

CaptainGMainwaring #5 Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 51150 battles
  • [DAMD] DAMD

If you are looking for a seriously 'English' clan try ours. 'Dads Army' Motorised Division or DAMD!

We are very social and very friendly. Your 'stats', which it seems dominate most other clan requirements of entry are of no interest to us. Your quality of character is.

The clan is well managed by 12 executive officers in addition to me. In fact, I am only the day to day manager and general clan dogs body!

We platoon all the time and have clan wars every Wednesday and Sunday with other battles any other time a  members request.

We also have internal competitions as well as a monthly damage competition where gold is the prize.

You will not be put under any pressure to take part in any clan activities that you do not wish to take part in.

Our terms of membership are simple:

1 That you are 18+ of age.

2. That you are English speaking.

3. That you are prepared to use team speak and be logged into out own DAMD channel whenever logged into World of Tanks.

All that remains is to wish you the very best in your search for a suitable clan and success on the battlefields.

If you are interested in trying us drop the clan a membership request or contact me directly in game.

Regards,

CaptainGMainwaring (Commander DAMD clan.).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users