• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

InfinityGamingForWar #1 Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16476 battles
  • [DPG1] DPG1

Hi guys,

When I start to play a World of tanks session, I seem to be extremely good. But further into the session, I will get worse and worse untill I can't even do 1 hp of damage before dying.

So how is this possible I always do my best to win.

Someone help please how to avoid this pattern.

-Have a great day!

Effing_Drako #2 Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27104 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
You get tired of playing wot, when this happens just stop playing and do something else, then come back to wot later

250swb #3 Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23153 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It happens to me as well. My current belief is that I should be determined and play through winning or losing streaks until they turn around (and they always do). But then I'm too tired to recover from a losing streak or and take full advantage of the winning streak, and of course a winning streak doesn't just carry on if you come back later does it...... Same for two hour personal reserves, by the end of two hours my attention is flagging if I've had a hard days work, one too many G&T's, or it is just late at night. So tiredness means nothing radical ever happens, I don't lose too many and plummet into oblivion, but I don't win too many in a session and get giddy, so I go to bed mildly annoyed or mildly happy and that means a good nights sleep.

Baleroon #4 Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41122 battles

There is three options:

Short session - a lot of players have good stat's in it (options for noobs -  amount of tanks is low)

Medium session - then MM is pulling you out from active tank and you shoud play on another tank(http://www.google.co...ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA)

Long session. - results are the same like in short session. Reason? You play a lot of different tanks and you are cheating with MM. 

rgranc #5 Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37309 battles
  • [HCHF] HCHF
Hate this. Today I - I don't do it often, but needed some gold - got some gold and subscribed for one month premium. After that, does not matter how I played, whether I made 0 kills or 4, whether I made 0 dmg or 4k, we lost. We lost, and lost, and lost, for ~20 games in a row. Hate it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users