~2.3k WN8 noob looking...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

xheinrich2 #1 Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 51648 battles

Hey tankers, 

since my current clan is slowly falling apart, I'm forced to look for a new clan.

Primarily I'm aiming for a clan that have no problem to form up stronkholds, team battles etc, but since I'm fairly busy because of work and sometimes I prefer to play just a platoon with clan mates or with friends outside a clan, I would love to find a clan that:
1) have "no stress", funny and casual atmosphere (without: "you must play xxx", "you must be here at that and that time",...)

2) can play SH, team battles and platoons on some skill level

3) uses english as a clan language

4) doesn't play CW's (I don't like to wait whole evening for battles)

Maybe is my nick confusing, but I'm not german. I'm czech guy that have no problem to communicate in english. (maybe I'm not the most fluent or grammatically correct, but have no problem to understand others and communicate with them :D ). My recent WN8 isn't the best, since I was grinding american arty line lately :(

Thanks for your time, folks :)

Edited by xheinrich2, 14 July 2016 - 05:28 PM.

Fluffy_Marshmallow #2 Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12259 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

We at Beer Belly Master mindz are looking to recruit new members to our clan so we can participate in more Platoons and Strongholds. We are a social bunch made up of people from all over Europe (English speaking). We have a dedicated team speak channel that is available to all members, So having a good headset and joining us on TeamSpeak is important. If you are interested in having fun and hanging out with a fun crowd submit an application, we try our best to process everything within 24hrs. Visit our webpage at www.clans.de/bbmm or check out our recruitment thread http://forum.worldof...mature/#topmost as we are also a multi gaming clan you will never get bored with Beer (Warning mockery, bad language and general stupidity will take place in this clan)

Don't wait, apply today!

We look forward to platooning with you soon

BBMM Executive Officer

Fluffy_marshmallow

Edwoolf #3 Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38285 battles
  • [SPN] SPN

Hello commander

We are a new but unique Reptile Clan, focusing in SH s, CWs and the Fun of the Game.
For Details join our TS : 85.236.109.244:10797
For diplomacy - go in "Diplomacy waiting room"

Recruitment:
We are a Stronghold / Clanwar clan

Wn8
~1300 Overall
~ 1600 Recent
Winrate
~50% Overall
~52% Recent
Tanks:
t6 ~ T37, Cromwell, Cromwell B, typ 64, OI, T150
t8 ~ T54lt, IS3, T32, M40/43 / Lorr. 155 50, Ru159, t49 small gun, amx 13 90
t10 ~ would be good if u have 2 usefull t10

Wn8 IS NOT EVERYTHING!
Obligations:
-Stronghold t6,t8,t10
-Clan war t6,t8
-Teamspeak 3
-Micro
-English (can be very noobi)

You have:
-Fair Gold payout every month
-Good Players for Platoon
-Every night Stronghold and CW (must join) - high activity
-Tournaments

sandra1966 #4 Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35676 battles
  • [W_A] W_A
HI, We are a English clan been running for almost 5 year with members from across the EU to we have  75+ member but always looking for new members. We have a great bunch of guys and gals so if you fancy dropping by for a chat and meet some of us PM me back and I will give you our server address and pass word thanks Sandra [RO] 

BOOMZOOM007 #5 Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23534 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

1) have "no stress", funny and casual atmosphere (without: "you must play xxx", "you must be here at that and that time",...) [check]

2) can play SH, team battles and platoons on some skill level [check]

3) uses english as a clan language [check]

4) doesn't play CW's (I don't like to wait whole evening for battles) [we play cw every day T8, but before and after we always play sh]

If you wanna chat and ask some q's come on our ts or msg me: teamspeak.pfuclan.co.uk

Taffman50 #6 Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33672 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
We don't C W but do S H. Sent from Brit6.

_Crusad3r_ #7 Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29124 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

CRY- X is focused on Strongholds ,Clanwars, Platoon & Campaigns .

Recruitment requirements are:

At least 18 years old.

2000 wn8 or decent Recent stats (2200).

Minimum 3 tier 10's with decent stats + battles.

Active player 3/4 days a week prime time 19:00-23:55

If there are any questions you can always contact us or come on TeamSpeak .

Teamspeak : cry-ts.xmen.is:9990

We run tier 6, 8 or 10 SH everyday with a credit boost running and also every so often we have a special mission as well. We do CW and have land on the tier 10 front at the moment. There are always people online to platoon with and chat with ;) Any other questions just message me ingame or one of the recruitment officers :great:

- Crusader

xheinrich2 #8 Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 51648 battles
Clan found, thanks to all of you for your interest :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users