Clan recruitment

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

TheBlackLister #1 Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hey guys me and a friend have just started a new clan after being in our old clan for 18months. We have our own TS server and website i will link both bellow so you can check us out. and come and have a chat.

We are looking for the following when recruiting.to start with we are going to build up slowly.

WN8 of 1100 plus

TS3 installed and prepare to use this while on WOT(TS is Provided for by the clan)

Have at least two  of the tanks listed bellow

Be able to speak English

You must be active at least 3 times per week

Be willing to platoon up and participate in clan activities(Clan wars and strongholds, Tournaments)

If you meet the above requirements and think we are the clan for you then simply hop on our TS server and come and have a chat.We will not accept any application without first speaking to you.

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

If you have what it takes to plunder and pillage with the suicide pirates then the bounty will be shared.

http://t-s-p.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=504912

TS Details: eu18.ts3.cloud:3325

Password: Rommel

Edited by Icemanb36, 16 July 2016 - 10:46 PM.

TheBlackLister #2 Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Bump

TheBlackLister #3 Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
hey guys we are looking for new members to be part of our fun clan we are going to build up slowly and then drive forward as a clan

TheBlackLister #4 Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hey guys me and a friend have just started a new clan after being in our old clan for 18months. We have our own TS server and website i will link both bellow so you can check us out. and come and have a chat.

We are looking for the following when recruiting.to start with we are going to build up slowly.

WN8 of 1100 plus

TS3 installed and prepare to use this while on WOT(TS is Provided for by the clan)

Be able to speak English

Be willing to platoon up and participate in clan activities(Clan wars and strongholds, Tournaments)

If you meet the above requirements and think we are the clan for you then simply hop on our TS server and come and have a chat.We will not accept any application without first speaking to you.

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

If you have what it takes to plunder and pillage with the suicide pirates then the bounty will be shared.

TheBlackLister #5 Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #6 Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #7 Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #8 Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #9 Posted 18 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #10 Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #11 Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1100 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

http://t-s-p.gamerla....php?gid=504912

TheBlackLister #12 Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

We are looking for the following when recruiting.to start with we are going to build up slowly. We are look for average to good players that want to platoon up and push for a consistent win rate on the global map eventually

WN8 of 1000 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

TheBlackLister #13 Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

We are looking for the following when recruiting.to start with we are going to build up slowly. We are look for average to good players that want to platoon up and push for a consistent win rate on the global map eventually

WN8 of 1000 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

Sessine #14 Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27118 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Do you proofread your text? (It is the AMX500 100 that gives me a headache but bellow is also wrong).

Free edit of text:

Hey guys me and a friend have just started a new clan after being in our old clan for 18months.

We have our own TS server and website.

To start with we are going to focus on tier 8. We are look for average to good players that want to platoon up and push for a consistent win rate on the global map eventually

Requirements:

WN8 of 1000 plus

TS3 installed and prepare to use this while on WOT

Have at least two of the tanks listed below:

IS-3

AMX 50 100

AMX 13 90

T-54 ltwt

If you meet the above requirements and think we are the clan for you then simply hop on our TS server and come and have a chat.

We will not accept any application without first speaking to you.

TheBlackLister #15 Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Thanks for the feed back but if you u look in the tech tree on WOT it is actually the AMX50 100 so no need to proof read

here is a link to the wiki page but thank you http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:F08_AMX_50_100

TheBlackLister #16 Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 60460 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

WN8 of 1000 plus

Be able to speak English

Tanks Required:

IS3

AMX500 100

AMX 1390

T54LTW

Also tagged with Clan recruitment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users