Jump to content


Problem with PayPal and Visa Payments ?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

pingbomb #1 Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7433 battles
  • 75
  • [BG4KM] BG4KM
  • Member since:
    10-26-2014

Hello,

i've try to pay for premium account but always get

 

Action temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

 

Did You have some troubles :)?

 

Thx



Dutchmul #2 Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:11 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 24015 battles
  • 2,504
  • Member since:
    07-15-2010

View Postpingbomb, on 15 July 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Hello,

i've try to pay for premium account but always get

 

Action temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

 

Did You have some troubles :)?

 

Thx

 

I'm having the same problem. anyone else?

Dutchmul #3 Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 24015 battles
  • 2,504
  • Member since:
    07-15-2010
Just tried it with internet explorer and it worked fine, I normally use firefox and it didn't work on that so i'll clean out my cache etc on firefox.

JonnyBGood #4 Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14391 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011

Same problem here. Browser firefox too. IE is completely blocked in my OS and I will not install a third one.

Well if they dont want my money, c'est la vie.



Dutchmul #5 Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:50 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 24015 battles
  • 2,504
  • Member since:
    07-15-2010

View PostJonnyBGood, on 16 July 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

Same problem here. Browser firefox too. IE is completely blocked in my OS and I will not install a third one.

Well if they dont want my money, c'est la vie.

 

Maybe the most recent firefox update broke paypal through wot.

MrEff #6 Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17623 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-02-2011

I've had this, contacted support and discovered that is was PayPal and the new subscription method of paying they use. Try going here and removing PayPal if it is one of your approved payment methods. Then logout and relog and try again.



CiRo_Man_SLO_ #7 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 920 battles
  • 1
  • [SW0T] SW0T
  • Member since:
    04-16-2015

View PostMrEff, on 17 July 2016 - 04:08 PM, said:

I've had this, contacted support and discovered that is was PayPal and the new subscription method of paying they use. Try going here and removing PayPal if it is one of your approved payment methods. Then logout and relog and try again.

 

tnx mate dis help me 2 ;)

 



TheComfyChair #8 Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8845 battles
  • 1,171
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

View PostMrEff, on 17 July 2016 - 04:08 PM, said:

I've had this, contacted support and discovered that is was PayPal and the new subscription method of paying they use. Try going here and removing PayPal if it is one of your approved payment methods. Then logout and relog and try again.

 

The Spanish Inquisition thanks you :great:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users