• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MerkavaNam #1 Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8116 battles
  • [SGTA] SGTA

a suggestion to wargaming.

the purchase of personal reserves is highly appreciated. i personally put them to very good use. one small disadvantage i realized. to spare 2 hours sometimes can be very tricky. so Wargaming why don't you also put up some personal reserves, for purchase, as i got ingame already, for one hour also. because to spare an hour is very more like it and convenient, but to come up with 2 hours is already a bit more difficult. of course one could say either or, but since i see that you are very business orientated why not making this little item also available, and don't just make it one bundle available, let us (in case) purchase both. and i am convinced that there is for sure enough people who will buy both of them as they come to the premium shop.

so i hope that you tankers out there support my suggestion, in order to bring it to Wargamings attention.

thanks all for your help

Edited by MerkavaNam, 19 July 2016 - 04:43 PM.

250swb #2 Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21409 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I'd also like the choice to buy one hour personal reserves, and I've won some in the past for missions, but generally I don't think it will happen. It's a bit like an English company called Coleman's Mustard, the received wisdom is that they make more profit from what is left on the plate (the wastage) than they do from what is eaten. Probably the same with two hour reserves, players play for an hour and the rest is wasted, so increasing WG profit in a roundabout way. One good thing is that with patch 9.15.1 you will be able to buy individual two hour personal reserve sessions in the game for gold, so no need to stock up with a bulk purchase unless they are on discount.

MerkavaNam #3 Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8116 battles
  • [SGTA] SGTA

Well done Wargaming, a step into the right direction. Today 12.August 2016, the first Peronal Reserves for one hour, in this case Crew training 300%. perfect. one hour is something one can come up with easily.

Thanks Wargaming

by the way, i bought one set immediately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users