Hardcore noob looking for an english speaking gaming community

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

1i3to #1 Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9486 battles

Hey guys,

My name is Alex. Originally i am from eastern Europe, working as an experience designer in the UK for a while now. I am quite new to WOT and would like to explore stuff that game has to offer. 

I started grinding few lines in the same time and sporting 10 different tanks with 75% crew and no equipment i think screwed my efficiency a little bit, not that i had it in the first place, but ye. I am getting a bit better now rolling around 2k WN8 on my main tank (which is a PTA), but i am still pretty clueless with most tanks / maps / don't handle certain situation well so will probably need a lot of guidance before i become useful. I payed to win and have a bunch of tier 8s and 9s which got me through t-55a missions but i am probably still bad at those.

I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer but it turns out that during 10+ years of my gaming "career" i was performing quite well: i was in CS team that was competing on national level, held multiple gladiator titles in wow, was in top1 clans holding multiple "first" achievements in other MMOs like Aion, Black desert etc. Was around platinum/low diamond when i played LoL. So all in all i am probably a decent gamer material. 

I would like to join mature and hilarious (read: fun) english speaking community that is doing those "provinces" / "global map" successfully and is willing to help me on the road to unicum. If your community is social and/or playing other games and/or tend to host offline events as well that is probably a big plus. Feel free to PM me with any questions or ask it here.

Cheers

Edited by 1i3to, 20 July 2016 - 02:54 PM.

Fluffy_Marshmallow #2 Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12259 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

We at Beer Belly Master mindz are looking to recruit new members to our clan so we can participate in more Platoons and Strongholds. We are a social bunch made up of people from all over Europe (English speaking). We have a dedicated team speak channel that is available to all members, So having a good headset and joining us on TeamSpeak is important. If you are interested in having fun and hanging out with a fun crowd submit an application, we try our best to process everything within 24hrs. Visit our webpage at www.clans.de/bbmm or check out our recruitment thread http://forum.worldof...mature/#topmost as we are also a multi gaming clan you will never get bored with Beer (Warning mockery, bad language and general stupidity will take place in this clan)

Don't wait, apply today!

We look forward to platooning with you soon

BBMM Executive Officer

Fluffy_marshmallow

KingDanTheMan #3 Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 22816 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

hello mate check out POP-clan 72% win in strongholds

pm KingDanTheMan 

jricketts1 #4 Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Taffman50 #5 Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33672 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
P M sent from Brit6

Thoreng #6 Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31901 battles
  • [RYNO] RYNO
http://www.thorenggaming.com/  check our site and let me know if you are interested ;) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users