Invitation to play World of Warships

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gunerstile #1 Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15019 battles

Hello dear friends!

I am seasoned World of Tanks player that started playing this game few years ago, through that time I accumulated over 9000 battles, reached several t-X tanks, and generally had great fun with the game, but times change. After World of Warships open beta release last summer I decided to give it a go, and I can tell you that I liked the game so much that I decided to stay there, so I dont play World of Tanks at all from then.

Reason behind me, creating this post, is WG's latest event/promotion that is advertised on World of Warships web site which is generally recruit a friend. If you use my invite code (link) to start playing the game you will be getting t-II premium ship instantly and t-V premium ship together with 80 000 free experience and 3mil. credits after reaching any t-VI regular ship in the game. If you want to see if for yourself here is the link of the recruit a friend promotion:  http://worldofwarshi.../play-together/  

Regarding the World of Warships game, I can promise you that if you like World of Tanks you will like World of Warships even more.

Here are just few hints what you can expect and which are better in World of Warships than in World of Tanks: 

1. Tier difference feels much less important, as a bottom tier ship you can still impact the game much more than you can as a bottom tier tank.

2. Every single ship has its own role on the battlefield. (Think of light tanks, they feel more like damage dealers than actual scouts)

3. No premium ammo

4. No annoying artillery to one shot you. (Carrier's (CV) planes can be seen coming from miles around, can be dodged or shoot down) 

Also as a plus side, premium time is shared between two games so all your premium time will also be valid on World of Warships, but sadly gold is not shared.

If you are interested in playing together with me please contact me via private message here on forums or leave a reply down bellow so we can get in touch. My invite link is provided down below:

http://playtogether..../invite/jwVvG97

Edited by Gunerstile, 20 July 2016 - 03:02 PM.

Panocek #2 Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29050 battles

You've "forgot" to mention crippling citadel hits from battleships, capable of "one shots" or at least ruining your day. Of course balanced WG way, by slow reload and lots of accuracy RNG. Coordinated bombing runs from carriers, especially higher tier can "one shot" ships as well. And the same for ship launched torpedoes, only battleships can withstand more than 3-4 of these, but those can be easily burnt to the ground by HEspamming cruisers and destroyers.

:trollface:

Edited by Panocek, 20 July 2016 - 05:02 PM.

Gunerstile #3 Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15019 battles

View PostPanocek, on 20 July 2016 - 05:01 PM, said:

You've "forgot" to mention crippling citadel hits from battleships, capable of "one shots" or at least ruining your day. Of course balanced WG way, by slow reload and lots of accuracy RNG. Coordinated bombing runs from carriers, especially higher tier can "one shot" ships as well. And the same for ship launched torpedoes, only battleships can withstand more than 3-4 of these, but those can be easily burnt to the ground by HEspamming cruisers and destroyers.

:trollface:

Suit yourself sir, but you seem like you've never played more than 100 battles in World of Warships...

Panocek #4 Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29050 battles

View PostGunerstile, on 20 July 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

Suit yourself sir, but you seem like you've never played more than 100 battles in World of Warships...

So mine 2400 battles were done in the Matrix?:ohmy:

hidden profile, how classy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users