UKT recruiting. Casual clan with C/W S/H thrown in.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

spendog8 #1 Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:45 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16686 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Us lovely chaps at UKT(i say lovely, i mean mental cases) are allways looking for reliable members for a range of clan activity(platoons / SH / CW)

The "requirements" to join

1) Act like an adult with a good sense of humor and not be easily offended(i mean a GOOD sense of humor- we be crazy!)

2) You own a microphone to communicate in clan wars, companies etc.

3) You are able to speak decent English

4) You have to be willing to actively participate in clan wars and strongholds

5) have a minimum tier 6 tank(bonus would be to have some brit tanks aswell)

The only rules we have are no racism etc and you MUST use Teamspeak wherever possible.

If you want to join you can message myself or any of our officers in game or on here(h8pit, paxi_, Capt_Reginald_Black, Assies1, AZ64, krismorgan etc)

Have fun on the battlefield

AZ64 #2 Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Just to give this a bump... 

We are still recruiting at UKT,  Looking for active players to join us, we are a social clan where Teamspeak is a must  
We are a British clan, but in no way are we exclusively British, we have players from all over Europe and as far away as South Africa, if your looking to improve your spoken English, we could be what your after, i can guarantee you will learn new English terms not taught in schools :sceptic: 

As a clan we have started doing Clanwars again and would like to improve our player base with players who have tier 8's and tier 10's, If you have FC experience we would like to hear from you.
We have fallen out with people before over censorship and over control within clans, we don't believe in that sort of BS, as a result we like to recruit mature players, over 16 and mature, if your a tit you may struggle to fit in.. It's about common sense, be resonable and respect your fellow players
Teamspeak is, as stated, required, none of this "my mic is broken" lets face it, it's the electronic equivalent of "the dog ate my homework" a mic costs next to nothing.. Why do we insist on TS? we are sociable and like to chat..

That's it, we'd welcome anyone but our minimum requirements are below.

Any Questions contact myself AZ64 or one of the other lads below

h8pit , paxi_, Capt_Reginald_Black ,  Assies1 , krismorgan

AZ64 #3 Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Just to move it on up....

AZ64 #4 Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Still looking? we're still here!

AZ64 #5 Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Boing..

AZ64 #6 Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Just coming to the end of the current season of C/W, we've done tier 6,8 and doing 10's.

In Tier 6 and 8 we put out two teams, in tier ten one team, we're still recruiting especially tier ten..

We would welcome players with F/C skills in C/W to bring new ideas.

Also any disillusioned members of Kazna or Fame, tires of winning constantly 

Look forward to welcoming you 

AZ

AZ64 #7 Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Does anyone actually read this ?

Am I wasting my time?

What if I throw in a trip to a gentlemans club or a ladies evening ?

K4M1K473 #8 Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29319 battles
:teethhappy::trollface::teethhappy::trollface:

AZ64 #9 Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Guys, still recruting... The offer of a trip to a gentlemens club, or to a ladies evening still stands... in fact... what the hell, i'll share amusing stories with you ..

AZ64 #10 Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Guys, I'm bouncing the hell out of this.. please someone join us, we're not that bad, we like a laugh, and our female members always play topless...

AZ64 #11 Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Well we had one person respond, and join through here, and a good egg he is too!!   In fact i got so excited i haven't posted for a month, so here we go, again, Can't promise the trip to the gentlemens club for joining anymore, it got raided and it turns out that the pole dancers were actually residents of the local Old peoples home trying to earn a little extra, the mind boggles... 
However with Cheltenham Racing festival nearly on us,if you join UKT  i can promise a selection of tips on the gee gee's if that's your thing, I can't guarantee they'll win, but you place your money and take your chance.. You just need to remind me in game, via UKT chat.. Anyway here's the spiel again... 

We are still recruiting at UKT Looking for active players to join us, we are a social clan where Teamspeak is a must  
We are a British clan, but in no way are we exclusively British, we have players from all over Europe and as far away as South Africa, if your looking to improve your spoken English, we could be what your after, i can guarantee you will learn new English terms not taught in schools :sceptic: 

As a clan we have started doing Clanwars again and would like to improve our player base with players who have tier 8's and tier 10's, If you have FC experience we would like to hear from you.
We have fallen out with people before over censorship and over control within clans, we don't believe in that sort of BS, as a result we like to recruit mature players, over 16 and mature, if your a tit you may struggle to fit in.. It's about common sense, be resonable and respect your fellow players
Teamspeak is, as stated, required, none of this "my mic is broken" lets face it, it's the electronic equivalent of "the dog ate my homework" a mic costs next to nothing.. Why do we insist on TS? we are sociable and like to chat..

That's it, we'd welcome anyone but our minimum requirements are below.

Any Questions contact myself AZ64 or one of the other lads below

h8pit , paxi_, Capt_Reginald_Black ,  Assies1 , krismorgan

AZ64 #12 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
We still live in hope...

spendog8 #13 Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16686 battles
  • [UKT] UKT
Bumping the post, come on people :)

AZ64 #14 Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17168 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

The "requirements" to join

1) Act like an adult with a good sense of humor and not be easily offended(i mean a GOOD sense of humor- if you give it..be prepared to take it..)

2) You own a microphone to communicate in clan wars, companies strongholds etc, this means having Teamspeak and using it..

3) You are able to speak decent English.. We are an English clan with European and worldwide members

4) You have to be willing to actively participate in clan wars and strongholds

5) have a minimum tier 7 tank(bonus would be to have some brit tanks aswell)

The only rules we have are no racism etc and you MUST use Teamspeak wherever possible.

If you want to join you can message myself or any of our officers in game or on here(h8pit, paxi_,  Assies1, AZ64, krismorgan etc)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users