Pansy

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Kubana #81 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25939 battles
  • [S_T_G] S_T_G
Man really thx for ure outstanding Discription.  Today im in a Hospital and have enough time to translate:):hiding:..and I dont know if I ever understand this way to showing ma skins in blender but Respekt for ure help Amigo...really thx and keep up ure work...:izmena:

Edited by Kubana, 17 January 2017 - 07:51 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #82 Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 11529 battles

Well in other news, this is technically done now. I don't plan on uploading it just yet though, as I want to fix some things (namely I don't like what's going on with the MG on top of the turret);

Spoiler

Also gonna have to remove the Soviet star on the turret while maintaining the Marks of Excellence. Who knows, maybe I can rope Milky in too to get some camouflage on the chassis. :trollface:

Desyatnik_Pansy #83 Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 11529 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 17 January 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

Who knows, maybe I can rope Milky in too to get some camouflage on the chassis. :trollface:

Nevermind on that end. I found out how thanks to a post on Milky's NA Thread. I remember noticing it ages ago and derped around on the NA Forums and eventually found it, so now I have this.

Spoiler

Desyatnik_Pansy #84 Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 11529 battles

Well, atleast I've got this done in advance.

Spoiler

Also, just wondering. I'm considering making it so camouflage applies to the Chassis of every HD Vehicle in this pack. It'll increase the time for me to fully update the pack, coupled with my laziness, by a fair chunk but it might be worth it. It'll also likely increase the download size by a bit. Oh, and additionally, some tanks the camouflage scaling might be pretty bad and I'm not sure I want to edit the scripts for every single vehicle as well to fix that. So uhm.. thoughts?

Desyatnik_Pansy #85 Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 11529 battles

Rather than bump every thread, since that'd be stupid, I'll just post it here. All of these mods aren't yet updated to 9.17.1 (no ****), though I imagine some of them work just fine with the patch and just need to have the folder renamed to 0.9.17.1 From 0.9.17.0.3, or atleast I hope so. I won't be able to probably update them tonight or for awhile, but yeah, I will get them done at some point. This pack in particular I'll be updating just to add the new TOG II, AT2 and AT7 HD Models.

The ongoing update to the whole pack isn't finished just yet (and won't be for awhile since I'm a lazy ****. I've done all the SD Models and up to Tier V on HD Ones, then I have to apply the camouflage to the Chassis of the HD Models, so still a fair bit). I'll keep you informed on that. :P

EDIT: A few of my mods have been updated to 0.9.17.1 Now. This of course, still hasn't, but I should hopefully have that and the remaining mods updated on Sunday. Again, this pack will not be updated to the better version that I'm still working on at the moment, just adding the TOG, AT2 and AT7 To the pack.

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 25 February 2017 - 01:12 AM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #86 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 11529 battles

Pack has now finally been updated to 9.17.1, with the addition of the TOG II, AT2 and AT7 HD Models and their respective gui icons. I have for no removed the alternate Firefly and Tortoise skins though they will of course return again when I'm finally done updating the pack again. You can download the updated version of the alternate Firefly already in my respective thread for it;

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/582546-09171-pansys-sherman-firefly-with-camouflaged-barrel-bronze-green-version-v17/

So yeah. :P

Also tagged with Pansy

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users