[1.6.1.4] YasenKrasen Colored Messages [ENG] + session statistics [MULTI] [28.11.2019]

YasenKrasen Session Stats Statistics Session Statistics Colored Messages 1.6.1.4

• Please log in to reply
1367 replies to this topic

Poll: [1.6.1.4] YasenKrasen Colored Messages [ENG] + session statistics [MULTI] [28.11.2019] (1615 members have cast votes)

What Version of YasenKrasen You are using?

1. Voted Core (617 votes [38.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.20%

2. Voted Vanilla (687 votes [42.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.54%

3. Voted Base (311 votes [19.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.26%

What addon's for YasenKrasen You are using?

1. Voted Alternative In-game battle messages (Skulls) (411 votes [20.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.64%

2. Voted Graphical Battle Messages (436 votes [21.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.90%

3. Voted Additional backgrounds (293 votes [14.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.72%

4. Voted None addon's (851 votes [42.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Dado_Ze #101 Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 75733 battles

View PostDexatroph, on 10 October 2016 - 01:47 PM, said:

One bug that I encountered again is that the session stats doesn't work anymore as soon as messages from CW  come up in the notifications. I have them turned off in the configs, but they still make the mod stop working. 

default config or custom one?

Hmmm, when You check my post here You will see I got results from cw, I was almost sure that bug is gone....

You turned them off, by not including "0" for Clan Wars, or you mean something else?

Dexatroph #102 Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 48469 battles

View PostDado_Ze, on 10 October 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

default config or custom one?

Hmmm, when You check my post here You will see I got results from cw, I was almost sure that bug is gone....

You turned them off, by not including "0" for Clan Wars, or you mean something else?

Custome. I edited the default what was included in the download to get a few more information.

Spoiler (My Config)

I have it enabled for Random only by  "battleType": [1],

What happen is: The mod doesn't show stats for random battles anymore and don't count them as soon as CW notifactions about battles are displayed. Looks like these messages break the mod. After restart it works again

Dado_Ze #103 Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 75733 battles

View PostDexatroph, on 10 October 2016 - 03:16 PM, said:

What happen is: The mod doesn't show stats for random battles anymore and don't count them as soon as CW notifactions about battles are displayed. Looks like these messages break the mod. After restart it works again

I know, same happens before 0.9.16, but because python script was a lot changed, I was in believe that we got rid of that bug....

Strange thing, no one on RU forum talking about that bug, and the script is almost same.

That's why i was thinking about adapting the mod to other session stats mod, and I'm still thinking about it.

I'm just worry that will not be anymore same thing when adapted to other session stats mod.

Squale323 #104 Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42983 battles
  • [ETRON] ETRON

great job, definitively used :-)

just a question : when battle ended, i don't have credits and wn8, i have to close notification panel and re-open it to have credits and wn8. how can i have those informations directly ? and is it possible to have those informations with ingame message ? thx :-)

Dado_Ze #105 Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 75733 battles

I saw that happening when your vehicle comes back from battle and You are already in hangar and keeping notifications center open, i don't think i can do anything about it...

But when You mean information about credits and wn8 on Popups, no there not such info on popups...

AllTheChildren #106 Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42778 battles
  • [GX] GX

session stats don't always work.

As in not only can't you switch to tanks but also you don't get wn8 and it also ignores the battles of that time.

If you only have the details button i have to restart the game so the mod works again

Edited by AllTheChildren, 10 October 2016 - 10:55 PM.

ExorcistFi #107 Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33205 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

View PostAllTheChildren, on 10 October 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

session stats don't always work.

As in not only can't you switch to tanks but also you don't get wn8 and it also ignores the battles of that time.

If you only have the details button i have to restart the game so the mod works again

I also keep getting this bug that you only have details button down below, no tank stats/reset button. And pressing details doesn't do anything.

Dado_Ze #108 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 75733 battles

View PostExorcistFi, on 11 October 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

I also keep getting this bug that you only have details button down below, no tank stats/reset button. And pressing details doesn't do anything.

Its known bug, I'm testing a python script with some reverted changes before 0.9.16.

The bug with buttons is less shown, but still sometimes it comes back...

I hope Ekspoint will fix that soon, when not, I will publish a updated version with the new script that I'm testing...

Sneak peek for new icons...

Icons

tlaak #109 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25084 battles

hello guys,

first of all massive respect for work on keeping this mod alive

and i have a question

this is what my notification center look like atm

http://i.imgur.com/2OLjuCJ.jpg         installed version 1

http://i.imgur.com/vcTaQUE.jpg    installed vanilla

so what i have to do to get the look of ExorcistFi, what should i change in scripts and where, i am not pro, but till now whatever i changed in mod's worked

thnx 

Edited by tlaak, 12 October 2016 - 12:42 PM.

Dado_Ze #110 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 75733 battles

View Posttlaak, on 12 October 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

so what i have to do to get the look of ExorcistFi, what should i change in scripts and where, i am not pro, but till now whatever i changed in mod's worked

You should just download and extract, and it should looks like that, that's how the default config looks like in any version....

tlaak #111 Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25084 battles

@ Dado_Ze

10x allot, beacuse i am using xvm and installed it first, for some reason didnt work, but now I have installed yasenKrasen first and it's working 

reset button/tank button  working

gj guys, RESPECT

Edited by tlaak, 12 October 2016 - 01:57 PM.

tlaak #112 Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25084 battles

I did it, i instaled first yasenKrasen, after that serverCross and then xvm and it worked, why i dont have a clue, but it's working

fala booraz

Gutem #113 Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Thanks for working on this mod! It's one of the best!

I play on NA, registered here just to thank you.

I also have the problem with "Details" button (no reset, no tank stats).

Quaksen #114 Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25110 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

After a CW battle, one that it didn't show the credits and what not on, or the WN8, this was in the python.log:

Spoiler

Pointman0 #115 Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38410 battles
  • [ROTRS] ROTRS

Hi,

first, thank you @Dado_Ze for all your hard work to keep this mod alive for so long.

I also happen to have some issues with "details" button, so tank stats and reset buttons  don't show. Tried to remove text folder, didn't work. Put Stats mod before XVM or after but also didn't work.

Then just noticed that tanks stats and reset button reappear if new battle message will come when notifications panel will be open or if I do a screenshoot with notification panel open, so to sum it up, you need to have notification panel open so new message will be under session stats and then when you close it and reopen notification panel, tank stats and reset buttons will reappear again.

I still don't know how this works (looks like buttons from battle messages are not separated from session stats and keep flooding them, but who am I to know for sure ;] ) so can't help with code, but I hope this info can point someone in the right direction to solve it and also help others to just use mod without restarting whole game.

Edited by Pointman0, 18 October 2016 - 12:41 AM.

p0oper #116 Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostPointman0, on 17 October 2016 - 04:41 PM, said:

Hi,

first, thank you @Dado_Ze for all your hard work to keep this mod alive for so long.

I also happen to have some issues with "details" button, so tank stats and reset buttons  don't show. Tried to remove text folder, didn't work. Put Stats mod before XVM or after but also didn't work.

Then just noticed that tanks stats and reset button reappear if new battle message will come when notifications panel will be open or if I do a screenshoot with notification panel open, so to sum it up, you need to have notification panel open so new message will be under session stats and then when you close it and reopen notification panel, tank stats and reset buttons will reappear again.

I still don't know how this works (looks like buttons from battle messages are not separated from session stats and keep flooding them, but who am I to know for sure ;] ) so can't help with code, but I hope this info can point someone in the right direction to solve it and also help others to just use mod without restarting whole game.

There is no fix for this issue, it is a bug that has to do with the new notification center.

Pointman0 #117 Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38410 battles
  • [ROTRS] ROTRS

View Postp0oper, on 18 October 2016 - 08:11 AM, said:

There is no fix for this issue, it is a bug that has to do with the new notification center.

Then how come buttons reappear when you restart the game or as I said, with open notification panel receive new battle message or do a screenshot to push sessions stats above new message and then close and reopen notification panel again to see that sessions stats are again at the bottom and all buttons are correctly displayed again?

Like I said, I don't know why for sure, but I would not blame 100% new notification panel, because as useless at new changes are for now, some people don't have problem and some have problem with this mod, and since this mode is continued from old versions it might be a bug in code. Unless whole mod would be rewritten from scratch for new notification panel and game version there is always possibility something that would work before might cause problems in new version.

p0oper #118 Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostPointman0, on 18 October 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

Then how come buttons reappear when you restart the game or as I said, with open notification panel receive new battle message or do a screenshot to push sessions stats above new message and then close and reopen notification panel again to see that sessions stats are again at the bottom and all buttons are correctly displayed again?

Like I said, I don't know why for sure, but I would not blame 100% new notification panel, because as useless at new changes are for now, some people don't have problem and some have problem with this mod, and since this mode is continued from old versions it might be a bug in code. Unless whole mod would be rewritten from scratch for new notification panel and game version there is always possibility something that would work before might cause problems in new version.

http://forum.worldof...0#entry10454480

If you are going to post that a mod is the issue for a bug, could you at least do proper testing.

This issue is apparent in the STOCK Client, which means it is 100% a bug from the new Notification Center.

Edited by p0oper, 18 October 2016 - 10:34 PM.

Pointman0 #119 Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38410 battles
  • [ROTRS] ROTRS

View Postp0oper, on 18 October 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

http://forum.worldof...0#entry10454480

If you are going to post that a mod is the issue for a bug, could you at least do proper testing.

This issue is apparent in the STOCK Client, which means it is 100% a bug from the new Notification Center.

Did today like 11 battles, checked notification panel almost every battle(or like every 2 battles at most) and everything worked, buttons didn't disappear  and I didn't get "details" button instead of them. Also I had problems before with getting battle messages like before 9.16 as I went sooner into garage, and then while I was still in garage got "sorry, battle details not available" but now in 9.16 I really don't remember if that happened and also don;t have that issue with some more free space in notification panel on stock client or didn't notice it after few battles, so that's why I said, I'm not sure, but I think it might be something in mod.

As for testing I will pay more attention from now how many battles it takes to get this mod messed, since 11 battles is not much for me as I can do from 10 to 20-30 when playing with a friend and then it usually happens as we end our session and I try to find on which tanks that I played I still didn't do x2 or how much credits I did make and what win rate I have. Or maybe WG did make another micro patch and fix notification panel so that is why it worked today? Who know, but will keep an eye on that for sure ;]

p0oper #120 Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostPointman0, on 19 October 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

I'm not sure, but I think it might be something in mod.

When you go outside, don't forget to wear a helmet, the world can be tough for a retard.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Denerius