Jump to content


World of Tanks SUCKS!


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

RyanXShooter #1 Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2740 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-03-2013
i am ok now because of the kitten picture :D

Edited by RyanXShooter, 07 August 2016 - 08:57 PM.


evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16594 battles
  • 1,727
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

Here's a picture of a kitten in a tank to make you feel better.

Kittens are cute and soothing.

 



basin79 #3 Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:29 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,613
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Somewhat ironic. Called Shooter but can't aim.

mynameispuffs #4 Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 24028 battles
  • 5,566
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    02-29-2012

View Postbasin79, on 30 July 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

Somewhat ironic. Called Shooter but can't aim.

 

aP0qrIP.gif

FluffyRedFox #5 Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22149 battles
  • 8,002
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012


basin79 #6 Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:02 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,613
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postmynameispuffs, on 30 July 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

 

aP0qrIP.gif

Ah, MacGruber. Great film. 



Joggaman #7 Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:34 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22737 battles
  • 5,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

I got one too:

 



TsundereWaffle #8 Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26273 battles
  • 10,860
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Are all those gifs about the OP? Because I'm fairly sure that's the way he shoots in randoms as well

Pansenmann #9 Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:46 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33507 battles
  • 12,269
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostWafflePanzer, on 30 July 2016 - 11:45 PM, said:

Are all those gifs about the OP? Because I'm fairly sure that's the way he shoots in randoms as well

 



ScottishJunky #10 Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3894 battles
  • 361
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M
  • Member since:
    07-21-2016

View PostRyanXShooter, on 30 July 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

I swear this game is impossible. FIX IT FINALLY PLEASE. what is this trolling wargamig. couldn't pen an kv-4 7 times than bounce a shot of a medium tank's side armor

 

Why you make this game suck harder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Take something from warthunder pls. Furthermore your updates  are stArting to annoy me do something about this MM and [edited]FIX THE LOGIC OF THIS GAME. those stupid hd models and other shitty things are useless. REALLY WHEN THIS GAME STARTS TO TROLL YOU IT DOESN'T STOP

 

by the way this happened whith borsig waffentrager .12,8 gun it's should pen right? or you made another shitty mistake there idk.

really i am sure 246pen should do the work 100% SURE [edited]HUNDRED PERCENT(100) AND SOME OF YOU GET A DIET IDIOTS AND STOP TROLLING KIDS AND PLAYERS . YOU STARTED SUCKING REALLY HARD AFTER UPDATE 9.3 TAKE ALL THIS AS A COMPLIMENT TO YOU AND YOUR IMPOSSIBLE FOR PLAYING MORE THAN AN HOUR GAME AND PUT NEW TANKS PLEASE

 

tank you :)

 

and remember (DON'T SUCK AS YOU DO RIGHT NOW).   THANKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 

I PROMISE IF THIS CONTINUES I AIN'T COMMING BACK

I AM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE TO BUY YOUR STUPID PREMIUM TANKS PLEASE DELETE THE STORE

BECAUSE PREM THANKS DOESN'T HELP EITHER PLEASE READ THIS MASSAGE BECAAUSE

 

IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE STARTING TO LOSE FANS.  PFFFF WHAT A WAIST OF TIME REAL [edited] 

 

TURD

 

View PostRyanXShooter, on 30 July 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

I swear this game is impossible. FIX IT FINALLY PLEASE. what is this trolling wargamig. couldn't pen an kv-4 7 times than bounce a shot of a medium tank's side armor

 

Why you make this game suck harder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Take something from warthunder pls. Furthermore your updates  are stArting to annoy me do something about this MM and [edited]FIX THE LOGIC OF THIS GAME. those stupid hd models and other shitty things are useless. REALLY WHEN THIS GAME STARTS TO TROLL YOU IT DOESN'T STOP

 

by the way this happened whith borsig waffentrager .12,8 gun it's should pen right? or you made another shitty mistake there idk.

really i am sure 246pen should do the work 100% SURE [edited]HUNDRED PERCENT(100) AND SOME OF YOU GET A DIET IDIOTS AND STOP TROLLING KIDS AND PLAYERS . YOU STARTED SUCKING REALLY HARD AFTER UPDATE 9.3 TAKE ALL THIS AS A COMPLIMENT TO YOU AND YOUR IMPOSSIBLE FOR PLAYING MORE THAN AN HOUR GAME AND PUT NEW TANKS PLEASE

 

tank you :)

 

and remember (DON'T SUCK AS YOU DO RIGHT NOW).   THANKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 

I PROMISE IF THIS CONTINUES I AIN'T COMMING BACK

I AM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE TO BUY YOUR STUPID PREMIUM TANKS PLEASE DELETE THE STORE

BECAUSE PREM THANKS DOESN'T HELP EITHER PLEASE READ THIS MASSAGE BECAAUSE

 

IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE STARTING TO LOSE FANS.  PFFFF WHAT A WAIST OF TIME REAL [edited] 

 

TURD

3  words, YOU RUSHED TIERS.



K_A #11 Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 4,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013


RyanXShooter #12 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2740 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-03-2013
i can't believe i wrote this **** lol i must have been really mad. :P

RyanXShooter #13 Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2740 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-03-2013
i will delete this topic

rsanders5 #14 Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25048 battles
  • 471
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 30 July 2016 - 09:24 PM, said:

Here's a picture of a kitten in a tank to make you feel better.

Kittens are cute and soothing.

 

 

Kittens are really dangerous, they spam you

with cute & cuddly until you surrender



Homer_J #15 Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • 28,506
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostRyanXShooter, on 07 August 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

i will delete this topic

 

In World of Tanks, topic deletes you.

RyanXShooter #16 Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2740 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-03-2013
really :D why because i tell the truth




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users