Headquarters HQ Divisions Division CW Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

smaddeus #1 Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14543 battles
  • [LVPPD] LVPPD

Simple question that I seem can't find answer on, and Global Map Guide is not being specific about it as well, because I had situations that confuses me.
Does Headquarter work like a stationary division? By that I mean, if I have two provinces, on one province I have my division, on the other I have HQ, can HQ work as a division and defend the province in which the HQ is being held when it is under attack? Or I require to have a division in order to defend that province where HQ is being held?

I have a situation where one province will be under attack, while we try to get another province back with one division, basically we currently have one(1) province, and we want to take back province that we had before.
Are we forced to defend the HQ province, or we can send our only one division on attack?
Because we have problem regarding cooldown as well, we have to wait before we can make a new division, and it's highly possible that we wont be able to create another division in order to do both things at once, because the attack and defense will occur at the same time, but we can postpone/shift the defense/battle by 15 minutes, but then our division will be once again in a cooldown status and will automatically relocate to new province IF we gain it...or 'em I wrong here?

Such question raised because we could defend later our gained province in landing auction, but before that we attacked one other province, which we got under our control as well, and only after that about 2 hours later we had to defend the landing auction province.
So it gave me the idea of having a possibility to defend the province in which the HQ is located while we can attack provinces or defend the other province in which our division is being held at or move to. There were situations that simply confused me latter on about what we have or need to do, what we can or can't do in order to defend the province while we want to attack another, while the main division is on cooldown and we can't create at the moment second division.

Edited by smaddeus, 08 August 2016 - 05:18 PM.

roastedlemon #2 Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles
You have to have division on every province if you want to defend it. HQ does not act as a division.

smaddeus #3 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14543 battles
  • [LVPPD] LVPPD

View Postroastedlemon, on 08 August 2016 - 11:39 PM, said:

You have to have division on every province if you want to defend it. HQ does not act as a division.

Thank you. Then it's all clear.

Also tagged with Headquarters, HQ, Divisions, Division, CW, Clan Wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users