• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Junkersstuka #1 Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19073 battles

http://forum.worldof...ommunity-forum/

Hello fellow tankers.
I'm posting here because for many months WG have ignored the poor situation inside the italian sub-forum. Actually our forum is swarmed by trolls and multiple accounts made for only one purpose: trolling and insulting without
the risk of ban.
Periodically an external member, not an italian speaking moderator or a dedicated one, storm into the forum and close some topics without any reason only because, for example, in the post/topic are used words like "cheat, aimbot" or similar, is not important if the word is used for trolling or in a costructive topic..
We want a moderator ASAP! who ban the trolls because at this time the forum is not readable. Before the removing of reputation points I got over +900 pts without posting any video/replay/mod/skin, I proposed myself many times (and I'm not the only one) for the role of moderator, every time a random staff member have confirmed the problem: WG is not insterested in hiring an italian moderator. Now we want to know why? The italian community is not big as russian or polish but not too small to be abandoned.

We send tons of reports for insults, offence, real life threats, accounts made only for trolling and much more, only one user has been banned for 1 week in over 1 year of reports.

I've sent many pm's to many wg staff members and only one replied to me in 3 months

Block Quote

Hi Mike,

I'm Azkolek, the French Community Manager. Thank you for your message regarding moderation! It's always nice to hear from passionate players who really care about the Community and its serenity.

I understand and appreciate your dedication (believe me, you're not the first to raise the subject), but at the moment we don't have information about Italian moderator recruitment, but I can assure you we're looking into it and should get more information to share soon.

In the meantime, if you really spot obvious trolls/insults, don't hesitate to Report them, the reports should be treated as usual.

Therefore I suggest you to be patient and encourage positive participation amongst other players on the Italian section!

Cheers,

Azkolek

Thank you Azkolek for the first and the last reply sent to me from a moderation staff member for this case.

This is a true [edited], we want an official statement on the moderation issue.

Edited by Junkersstuka, 09 August 2016 - 01:50 AM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27499 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

There's a section worse than the English?

BTW, you are lucky not to be banned for having a double s in your nickname.  But that's a side point.

WG seem to have something against having players as moderators, there have been plenty of Dingers put forward in the English section, instead they prefer to use WG staff.

Boo_Bee #3 Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:52 AM

Clan Commander

• Clan Commander
  • 40491 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

^^ What he said.

Something to discuss with WG at gamescon perhaps? Seriously, moderation IS lacking. I can understand that they don't want players moderating general chat but the forums can be moderated by players with good rep.

Junkersstuka #4 Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:43 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 19073 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 09 August 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

There's a section worse than the English?

BTW, you are lucky not to be banned for having a double s in your nickname.  But that's a side point.

WG seem to have something against having players as moderators, there have been plenty of Dingers put forward in the English section, instead they prefer to use WG staff.

My real name is Alessandro so can be a problem for double s ??

Junkers = factory

Stuka = model of airplane

Please.... :sceptic:

Homer_J #5 Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27499 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJunkersstuka, on 09 August 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

My real name is Alessandro so can be a problem for double s ??

Junkers = factory

Stuka = model of airplane

Please.... :sceptic:

You wouldn't be the first.

http://forum.worldof...nks-game-rules/

3.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs [88, 14, 420, SS], or similar stylizing [such as, 55] as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)

It would only take 1 report in a random battle, but then you get a free name change.

In case you still don't believe me http://forum.worldof...se-of-nickname/

Guy banned for having nick SasukeSSj3

Edited by Homer_J, 09 August 2016 - 07:30 PM.

Superpepito #6 Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 30967 battles
  • [SIRIO] SIRIO

We need a italian mod....

PLEASE||||||||

Hirokaraka #7 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 31696 battles
Some chick got banned for a nickname- I think- Baroness, because OHMYGOSH DOUBLE S!!!! :]

About italian forum- They won't do anything, they don't give a flying f...duck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users