• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:43 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

Commanders,

Due to the huge amount of applications we have decided to invite more players than originally planned to our community party in Cologne! :bajan:

Here is the official list of those invited to the community party on August 19th at the Roonburg in Cologne!

Spoiler

If you registered but are not on the list, this can have several reasons:

1. You confirmed your attendance from a different email address than provided while registering and your name was either missing or different from when you registered.
  2. Some email addresses we tried to contact gave us a “Mail Delivery Failure” notification, unfortunately we could not accept any applications from players we could not reach.
  3. Due to auto-fill settings from some browsers, we did not receive a valid nickname on some applications and could only accept those that were valid.

Please note:

Underage visitor need to bring a written and signed permission from their parents with a copy of their parents’ identity card. If you are under 18 and do not have these documents, we cannot admit you.

Only players specifically mentioned on the above list can attend the party. Friends or partners that are not noted on the list will not be admitted.

You can find all the information regarding the party here: http://worldoftanks....ity-party-2016/

I look forward to seeing you there! 

Tonberry #2 Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8443 battles

So, it turned out my wonderful fiancée in her hype that we both got the registration emails FORGOT to confirm hers==' Would the Wargaming Team be willing to lend a hand to saving our relationship? ;D

I mean, she's only in town for a few days, can't really come alone and leave her at home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users