Jump to content


Looking for Belgian, Dutch or English clan.


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Buffalo_SA #1 Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

Hello, I'm looking for a Belgian, dutch or english clan. My overall WN8 is 1379. I have 1 tier 10 (E100), I have 3 tier 8's, but they are all premiums that i got gifted for my birthday, (Lowe, T54 MOD1 and panther 8.8) but i'm going to change that fast by buying a regular one very soon. I'm a very versatile player: I can play TD's, Light's, meds, heavy's, just no arty xD. My main goal in the clan is to have fun and be a little competitive.

 

Hope to get some responses, and you can always contact me in game aswell.



TTX50 #2 Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:09 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21208 battles
  • 547
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

Hi Buffalo


 

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at  103.231.90.25:10004 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,



fat__rat #3 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 5648 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

try bulls mate, uk based clan, with euro players, adult only.

Come on to Teamspeak for a chat our address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. Just wait in the guest room until someone spots you 

 

Alternatively contact our current recruiters _GRUNT_ ,tcfreer ,and top_rat  fubar850jd

 

 

[BULL]Bulldogs
Four and a half years and still going stronk



Buffalo_SA #4 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View PostTTX50, on 14 August 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hi Buffalo


 

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at  103.231.90.25:10004 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

I don't know how much you care about this, but i'm only 16 years old. But a lot of people say that i act like an adult all the time and when they have to guess my age they always say i'm like 18 or 19. But if you stand your ground and i absolutely have to be 18, that's okay, i'll keep looking then.



Strydr_ #5 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20196 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012
You should check out WHEN

TTX50 #6 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21208 battles
  • 547
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

View PostBuffalo_SA, on 14 August 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

I don't know how much you care about this, but i'm only 16 years old. But a lot of people say that i act like an adult all the time and when they have to guess my age they always say i'm like 18 or 19. But if you stand your ground and i absolutely have to be 18, that's okay, i'll keep looking then.

 

 

That's a shame Buffalo. Unfortunately we need to stick to our rules - as you'll appreciate, not all 16 year olds are as mature as you are. Good luck in your hunting :hiding:and warm regards



Buffalo_SA #7 Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View PostTTX50, on 14 August 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

 

 

That's a shame Buffalo. Unfortunately we need to stick to our rules - as you'll appreciate, not all 16 year olds are as mature as you are. Good luck in your hunting :hiding:and warm regards

 

I understand, thanks for the offer tho.

scrontch #8 Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 24091 battles
  • 1,267
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Hey,

Check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers), tier VI stronghold skirmishes (mainly) and occasionally tier VI CW on global map, 21h CET prime time.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average (WN8>1200, WR>52%) players with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch



Buffalo_SA #9 Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View Postscrontch, on 14 August 2016 - 12:21 PM, said:

Hey,

Check out  Signal Spike,

We play platoons (all tiers), tier VI stronghold skirmishes (mainly) and occasionally tier VI CW on global map, 21h CET prime time.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average (WN8>1200, WR>52%) players with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

 

My winrate is only 51% and there is no way that is ever changing as i am over 12k battles. And with the teams from the last months...

scrontch #10 Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 24091 battles
  • 1,267
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

View PostBuffalo_SA, on 14 August 2016 - 12:33 PM, said:

My winrate is only 51% and there is no way that is ever changing as i am over 12k battles. And with the teams from the last months...

 

Your 1K-recents are ok. I wouldn't have posted otherwise. So your choice.

Check out the clan page though. There's also a good manners - no rage requirement ;)

 



Buffalo_SA #11 Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View Postscrontch, on 14 August 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

Your 1K-recents are ok. I wouldn't have posted otherwise. So your choice.

Check out the clan page though. There's also a good manners - no rage requirement ;)

 

 

I actually would prefer a clan that does use teamspeak, i like to communicate tactics and such.



Light_My_Farts #12 Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19912 battles
  • 120
  • [HARRY] HARRY
  • Member since:
    12-09-2012

View PostStrydr_, on 14 August 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

You should check out WHEN

 

Hi mate, Strydr is right, give WHEN a look, then WHEN you get better you can move up to WHO   :great:

Buffalo_SA #13 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View PostLight_My_Farts, on 14 August 2016 - 02:57 PM, said:

 

Hi mate, Strydr is right, give WHEN a look, then WHEN you get better you can move up to WHO   :great:

 

I did check out their clan page, but these 2 lines bother me

In your garage there should be 2 tier 10s and some tier 8 & 6 clan wars tanks.
Stats we think should be about 1400+ WN8 overall and 1900+ Recent.

 

I only have 1 tier 10 and my overall  is not 1400+ and my recent definitely is not 1900+

 

If these 2 are good enough on my part, i would join like instantly


Edited by Buffalo_SA, 14 August 2016 - 04:01 PM.


lotusblossom #14 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31324 battles
  • 1,835
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    11-10-2012

Hi Buffalo

 

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

 

check out our recruitment page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details  

emblem_195x195.png



Light_My_Farts #15 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19912 battles
  • 120
  • [HARRY] HARRY
  • Member since:
    12-09-2012

Buffalo,

 

you have WN8 of 1379 overall

you have recent WN8 of 1867

You should be proud of those stats mate, especially as you are probably solo grinding, which can be painful  :facepalm:

 

WHEN are looking for solid, active teamplayers, who also want to get better over time, and playing with better players can help you to achieve this. Stats aren't able to show willingness to learn or determination when things get tough, you show those things to your clan mates in battle.

 

Please apply to WHEN and ill chat to one of the recruiters to acept you. The worst thing that will happen is that you dont like the clan ( or they don't like you ) and you leave.

Look to grind the IS-3 or T32 or Type 64 Ltwt or 13-90 and you can help us on the Tier 8 map.

 

You can play in tier 6 battles, and we will help you to identify the best tanks to get at each tier, so you can grind them with platoon buddies, its all good.

When the clan get full, I am sure requirements will go up, but you are less that 100 WN8 form each requirement now, so apply and enjoy  :great:

 

Regards - Karl 



Buffalo_SA #16 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View PostLight_My_Farts, on 14 August 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

Buffalo,

 

you have WN8 of 1379 overall

you have recent WN8 of 1867

You should be proud of those stats mate, especially as you are probably solo grinding, which can be painful  :facepalm:

 

WHEN are looking for solid, active teamplayers, who also want to get better over time, and playing with better players can help you to achieve this. Stats aren't able to show willingness to learn or determination when things get tough, you show those things to your clan mates in battle.

 

Please apply to WHEN and ill chat to one of the recruiters to acept you. The worst thing that will happen is that you dont like the clan ( or they don't like you ) and you leave.

Look to grind the IS-3 or T32 or Type 64 Ltwt or 13-90 and you can help us on the Tier 8 map.

 

You can play in tier 6 battles, and we will help you to identify the best tanks to get at each tier, so you can grind them with platoon buddies, its all good.

When the clan get full, I am sure requirements will go up, but you are less that 100 WN8 form each requirement now, so apply and enjoy  :great:

 

Regards - Karl 

 

I have IS3 unlocked, i have 13 90 in garage, so i can join tier 8 ^_^

 

I will apply, thanks for the motivating words ;)


Edited by Buffalo_SA, 14 August 2016 - 04:20 PM.


Light_My_Farts #17 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19912 battles
  • 120
  • [HARRY] HARRY
  • Member since:
    12-09-2012
You are welcome my friend, ill send Dracula666 a PM to expect your application  :great:

Strydr_ #18 Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20196 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012

 

View PostBuffalo_SA, on 14 August 2016 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

I did check out their clan page, but these 2 lines bother me

In your garage there should be 2 tier 10s and some tier 8 & 6 clan wars tanks.
Stats we think should be about 1400+ WN8 overall and 1900+ Recent.

 

I only have 1 tier 10 and my overall  is not 1400+ and my recent definitely is not 1900+

 

If these 2 are good enough on my part, i would join like instantly

 

Your recent is pretty much 1900 pal (http://wotlabs.net/e...ayer/Buffalo_SA)

 



Buffalo_SA #19 Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12893 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012

View PostStrydr_, on 14 August 2016 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

 

Your recent is pretty much 1900 pal (http://wotlabs.net/e...ayer/Buffalo_SA)

 

 

I was looking on noobmeter, which says it's only around 1400 so yeah sorry bout that




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users