Looking to platoon rather than clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

_Goaty_ #1 Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25550 battles

Hello,

Looking for players to platoon with only. I'm o'k at tiers up to and including tier 8 after that its all a bit of a disaster lol. Anyone in a similar position want to play tiers 8,9 and 10 tanks mainly. If anyone has any tips about how i should be playing my 9's and 10's in a different and better way when they have seen me play i don't mind them sharing with me. I play almost every day. Will have been a pretty knackering day at work if i'm not. Have TS3. 

Thanks for reading and message me if you are interested

TTX50 #2 Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

Hi Goaty

I'm a disaster above tier 8 as well - though we've some good players in the clan who are very helpful. :)

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at  103.231.90.25:10004 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.

You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users