• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lungustefan #1 Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23492 battles
  • [DGIRO] DGIRO

https://wot-life.com...er/lungustefan/

I am clanless,I participated in last year's armageddon campaign,earned the is5.Been clanless ever since.

I want to join a GOOD clan that focuses solely on the campaign and getting as close to the top as possible.I will participate in a few skirmiches with you,for training purposes and familiarisation.

What I offer?

Check my profile stats.My tanks:is3,is5,kv4,amx 13 90,fv4202,tiger2,ferdinand.

ofcourse ALL of them have at least 2-3 skills and I master them.

If needed,I can powergrind a well used t8 CW tank(t32,t54lw,amx 50 100,pershing).

Ofcourse I speak english.Very well.I am not a native english speaker,I am a romanian native.I do use teamspeak and I do have a working mic.

I know how to respond to FC orders,I have played before in CW.Not very much,but I learn fast.Put me to test and see for yourself.

What I ask for is a clan that has higher average WN8 than mine,with experienced FC's and strong leadership,with a good history of campaigns.I don't want any potato clan that formed 2 months ago.I want in a top clan.

Also,I want to be included in CW battles in this event EVERYDAY.No exceptions.I won't be able to play EVERYDAY due to some real life issues,but i will be available to play 95% of the time of the campaign.Ofcouse I can give away my spot to somebody else if for example I played in 3-4 battles and said person has played in none.

My main reason for joining a clan is this campaign and ONLY this campaign.After the campaign is over ,if the clan is GOOD and provides value to my life(I am a busy individual,I don't play quite everyday)-good atmosphere and funny jokes ,and good stronghold and t10 and t8 CW,I might consider staying.If you are a good clan,you will get a good player :)

Post here your offers and I will analyse them.I will pick the best clan after careful considerations.

Pushing_The_Upper_Plate #2 Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:18 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29315 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postlungustefan, on 17 August 2016 - 10:07 AM, said:

https://wot-life.com...er/lungustefan/

I am clanless,I participated in last year's armageddon campaign,earned the is5.Been clanless ever since.

I want to join a GOOD clan that focuses solely on the campaign and getting as close to the top as possible.I will participate in a few skirmiches with you,for training purposes and familiarisation.

What I offer?

Check my profile stats.My tanks:is3,is5,kv4,amx 13 90,fv4202,tiger2,ferdinand.

ofcourse ALL of them have at least 2-3 skills and I master them.

If needed,I can powergrind a well used t8 CW tank(t32,t54lw,amx 50 100,pershing).

Ofcourse I speak english.Very well.I am not a native english speaker,I am a romanian native.I do use teamspeak and I do have a working mic.

I know how to respond to FC orders,I have played before in CW.Not very much,but I learn fast.Put me to test and see for yourself.

What I ask for is a clan that has higher average WN8 than mine,with experienced FC's and strong leadership,with a good history of campaigns.I don't want any potato clan that formed 2 months ago.I want in a top clan.

Also,I want to be included in CW battles in this event EVERYDAY.No exceptions.I won't be able to play EVERYDAY due to some real life issues,but i will be available to play 95% of the time of the campaign.Ofcouse I can give away my spot to somebody else if for example I played in 3-4 battles and said person has played in none.

My main reason for joining a clan is this campaign and ONLY this campaign.After the campaign is over ,if the clan is GOOD and provides value to my life(I am a busy individual,I don't play quite everyday)-good atmosphere and funny jokes ,and good stronghold and t10 and t8 CW,I might consider staying.If you are a good clan,you will get a good player :)

Post here your offers and I will analyse them.I will pick the best clan after careful considerations.

CRY-X might be for you, we currently just landed again on tier X front in Ireland - http://imgur.com/a/hcmG8 - and we are planning on getting our hands on the reward tanks and gold from BoT campaign. Pop onto our ts and ask a recruitment officer to join or ingame - cry-ts.xmen.is:9990

mike920 #3 Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20865 battles
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S

Dude, your looking for a tier 8 focused clan that has roughly 2k wn8 overall, they will be recruiting people with 2.3-2.5k wn8. So if i was you, i wouldn't wait around for one of them to come rectuiting for you. If you dont mind a green clan with a good history and a wider 400 man alliance, you should definately look at I__G, furthermore, if you are looking for more than a clan wars tank, we also offer regular gold payouts...

Come speak to one of our recruiters on Garde.teamspeak.de

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users