• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

hansaharry #1 Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44716 battles
  • [_GUN_] _GUN_

Hi,

long story short: I would like to join a decent clan to play the upcoming campaign and get a reward tank. Currently i am in DEPAC, a german clan that’s purpose is to help people understand the game, ask questions and guide them to get better in WOT…a public wellfare project if you will. Obviously DEPAC is not really suited to do CWs and such. So if your clan can afford a spot for me to play the campaign I would really appreciate it.

Now the detailed part:

I was an active CW player from Oct. 2013 until Summer 2015, most of the time in HDU (from its beginning till the end), then I took a couple of month break from the game.  After my return I joined WHO and stayed active (with a short break in Feb. 2016) until the last Tier8 Campaign.  I stopped playing in an active CW Clan for a couple of reasons, but mainly because it is very time consuming now because of the need to play strongholds aswell. I can be very active during a certain time period, like in campaigns, but I need to swap shifts at work for that and need to arrange things in my private life. Obviously that’s not possible on a regular basis. Since I still need a task in this game I joined DEPAC.

Since I like campaigns (and the drama that comes with it xD) and “collect” tanks I would really like to get the opportunity to get the newest one.

What you can expect:

You can find my stats here: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Hansaharry

or here: https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/hansaharry/

I own a pile of usefull  CW Tanks with decent crews and played quite a few clanwars in those. In general I prefer to play Arty, scouts/meds and such stuff. Usually the FCs tended to give me such “special” tasks, but play what is needed. Also I only offer tanks with proper crews and setups and I have no problems to change setups optimized for the task I get.  In my past clans I created prediction sheets for famepoints to support the leadership (optimizing the amount of reward tanks in the clan), could do that anytime agein.

As said in the beginning, current plan is to do the campaign and then join back in DEPAC. Obviously you should never say never, and there is always a chance that I like where I am, but I give no promises (and this depends on the arrangement anyway).

What I expect:

Well, since this whole request is selfish enough and I don´t really expect many clans to accept me my expectations are not really high. Obviously the clan should be capable of playing the campaign successful (getting Tanks).

Preferable contact me ingame, im not very often on the WOT forums

Cheers

Harry

Maagiz #2 Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 60706 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP
Someone who need nice teamplayer without drama, go for harry! 

SweZooT #3 Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:16 AM

Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 41676 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Indeed, if your looking for a strong card to play in the campaign, active guy, grab this bob.. harry is the man!

mike920 #4 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20865 battles
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S

Just for campaign and even if you want to stay on, you should look at I__G, the international section of the garde community with a few to many germans <3; we can offer you a long history of success during campaigns and a wider 400-man community, furthermore, the focus of the next week or so is to train for the upcoming campaign giving you a chance to choose which campaign team you want to join and understand the FK meta in the clan. 

Come speak to one of our recruiters on Garde.teamspeak.de

Edited by mike920, 21 August 2016 - 02:46 PM.

hansaharry #5 Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44716 battles
  • [_GUN_] _GUN_

Thank you very much, i found something.

FireflyDivision #6 Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:15 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24216 battles
Thread closed upon request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic