Another guy looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

InternetEntity #1 Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2334 battles
  • [FLNG] FLNG

Salutations player base. Having played WoT Blitz for about a year now (and I'm good on there, I go by the same name) I thought its about time I took PC more seriously. 

Rather than trawl through the Clan Recruitment thread, I'm gonna be ballsy and hope some clan will want to come to me instead.

What I am:

• A 17 year old studant. I have spare time, but will not live my life around PC (already sold my soul to Blitz amongst other things).
  • I will be active and willing to learn to play, but not looking for best. Just a hood bunch of people to play with. I do have TS abd Discord, but do not use them much.
  • I am a NOOB at PC. Even worse, I am a GOLD NOOB. Not gold ammo, just tanks.
  • I know how to use the tanks I have.
  • I am no idiot. I do have a brain and understand the consept of tactics - although my Blitz stratergies are out of their depth here on PC.

What I am not:

• A good player... YET!
  • I am not knowledgeable about PC. There are more tanks here than in Blitz. The maps are bigger and I dont know them too well.
  • I am well aware my stats are probably lacking. With just over 1000 games and >50% WR, there is 'room to improve'.

Well, I await the replys. I hope there are some. And thank you for reading.l and sorry for any spelling/grammer/typos - I am typing this on my phone.

Additional. I live in the UK. UK clan preferred.

My playing times may be erratic. I will be active, but perhaps not reliable. Besides, casual (but learned)  players are what I'm looking for. 

mushroom_of_mushyness #2 Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10591 battles
  • [FLNG] FLNG
Hi, I am from Fling, an English clan which I believe is the only clan around to be mostly of your age group (I maself and 99% of the clan are 17 years old, don't worry about stats I am what is considered average I guess (50% wr), about being a gold noob :), many of my clanmates have spent many moneys on selling and rebuying countless t8 prem tanks lel, also our ranked team is called [PremNoob] Wallet warriors so you should feel right at home. Finally although we may not seem to take the game seriously we do play reasonably competitively (strongholds and ranked battles), I will send you an invite if you are interested.

BirdDodo #3 Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22388 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
Pm sent :)

sandra1966 #4 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 37112 battles
  • [W_A] W_A
PM sent

BirdDodo #5 Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22388 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
Welcome to Panzernauts mate :)

InternetEntity #6 Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2334 battles
  • [FLNG] FLNG

OK, its been a while and I've tried out two clans but it didn't work out and they both had one thing in common - TS or some other extra communication program. 

So, I would like to re-activate this clan search request with two modifications:

•   Any clan which is based around communication in-game which may occasionally use TS (or similar)
  • Active players who just like to play the game, platoon up and not much else. Very relaxed community.
  • I am not 18, if that makes any difference to you :trollface:

jricketts1 #7 Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35947 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users