Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Laatikkomafia #1 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21315 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P

I confess, I have driven arta. My soul was deceived by the dark side - but now I'm cured. No more I click upon the innocent, who play the game instead of camping. May RNG be merciful on my soul.

FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

General

• Player
  • 22953 battles

basin79 #3 Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostLaatikkomafia, on 18 August 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

I confess, I have driven arta. My soul was deceived by the dark side - but now I'm cured. No more I click upon the innocent, who play the game instead of camping. May RNG be merciful on my soul.

Never. It will be forever be a stain on your account and soul (should you believe in that fairy tale).

MeetriX #4 Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20334 battles
I don't believe anything. I think that OP is strapped and someone is pulling his strings.

Xino9922 #5 Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16016 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Quickly, turn him back to the dark side or silence him before he tells them our secrets :izmena:

Spoiler

K_A #6 Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:53 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13626 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

*cough* 356 games in S-51 *cough*

*cough* 347 games in 212A *cough*

autophagy #7 Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1674 battles
  • [TMBLR] TMBLR

You'll come crawling back in time. Once you joined RNG's dark henchmen, you can never truly leave.

You sold your soul when you bought your arty, and your heart will forever yearn for the forbidden pleasures of clicking. You will play your tanks and think you've left your sinful ways behind, but late at night when you lie awake, you will feel like something isn't right ... like something is missing. You'll be in denial, but deep inside you know what's wrong with you.

It will haunt your feverish dreams ... you will see them, the roofs of the tanks, and you will feel this itching sensation in your finger, you want to ... you want to click them. You can hear him calling, the Bert that you thought you got rid of. But did you really?

You'll wake up soaked in sweat after tossing and turning all night. It's been the seventh night in a row, and your strength and resolution are dwindling.

You'll get up, go back to your tanks and play, but find that all the fun you had is gone. Flanking, circling, brawling, they're just not enough. It's not the same. You'll catch yourself thinking, "What if I just try one match ... I'll sell it again right afterwards!" Before you know it, your mouse cursor is hovering over the purchase button, and the next thing you know is that you're clicking, clicking, clicking,......

As you realize what you're doing, it's already too late. You revel too much in the limitless power of clicking anyone, anywhere, at any time. You can't stop yourself, even though you know it's wrong.

In a brief moment of clarity in this pleasurable nightmare, your shaking hands will lead your mouse cursor to the sell button, and the arty will be gone again, and you will curl up and break down crying from relief, but also ... grief. "It's over," you'll think, "This time it's forever!", knowing that it's a dirty lie.

How long will your resolution last this time? How long until the Bert's voice will sing again to you so sweetly? The cycle repeats itself, always. You can never quit. You will never be free.

My friend, just spare yourself the agony and give in. Join your brethren and be free; be the clicker you are, deep in your heart.

X_AlphaOmega_X #8 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29966 battles

I played like 25 games in 53/55 yesterday, feelsnurkieman. I even "made" a friend play arty with me because I am trying (and failing) to do a mission. Killing two enemy arties and do 4k dmg, too hurd for me. :child:

And I hope I can find the inner strength to sell it someday, but it's just so good for trolling in SH. :trollface:

Edited by MissNurki, 20 August 2016 - 02:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users