AMX CDC - Is it worth it? / Should it get buffed?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

gunslingerXXX #61 Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11974 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Even though I don't want to spend any more money on WOT, I would love the opportunity to trade in the CDC to get half price on the Lorrain. This I would consider, even though I'm not able to test it out first.

This morning I received my second 30% off coupon in game in a short time. (Last time was during recent patriot sale). It seems either "the system" is getting annoyed that I spend money only once to buy gold for the CDC, or I'm just incredibly lucky. 

Let the previous expire and no intention to use this one either. 

Lycopersicon #62 Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 10747 battles

36 seconds into my first game in CDC, someone shot me. This tank is truly legendary :teethhappy:

Edited by Lycopersicon, 24 August 2017 - 10:08 AM.

VarzA #63 Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23485 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
I still have hope ... maybe 9.21 for cdc buff. :)

Eokokok #64 Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18606 battles
If they want to bring it up to the level of retardation that current non-limited MM tier 8 premiums have they would have to do a lot of work across the board. Probably starting with some insane dispersion buffs and getting rid of the terrible ground resistance, even then though buffed FV would still be a better choice probably.

Edited by Eokokok, 26 September 2017 - 09:42 AM.

Pixi_Juhaz #65 Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50279 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C
Can someone answer me this question . I know it doesnt have nothing to do with this topic , but I didnt wanted to open a new one . I have CDC in garage , what will happen if I buy it one more time ? Do I get gold as a compensation or credits ? Tnx for ur answers ....

ScottishJunky #66 Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4154 battles
  • [D_G_M] D_G_M

View PostPixi_Juhaz, on 02 November 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

Can someone answer me this question . I know it doesnt have nothing to do with this topic , but I didnt wanted to open a new one . I have CDC in garage , what will happen if I buy it one more time ? Do I get gold as a compensation or credits ? Tnx for ur answers ....

You get the gold value of the tank, I really don't see why you would buy the tank again..?

qnradoz #67 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8432 battles
This and I will add a few pennies, I rarely write something, but I want to warn potential buyers against this tank. When I bought it, the tank was cool, fast, agile with a good cannon. Currently, this tank is a pile of sh*t, they changed the soft stats and someone had a fantasy and galloped, resistance to the ground is probably one of the biggest in the game, worse than ferdi and jagdtiger, so even at 35KM / t its worse than in t54 , I ignore maneuverability, because this tank does not turn the fact known by all. Despite the 3 perks crew with full camo, this tank is visible to everyone, it really is, and I left the most annoying thing, the gun! Once there was a cannon for what this tank was buying, with a huge depression, and low time of focus and a good pennetration. Currently, the focus is 2.2s, but realy over 6s because they have worsened statistics and during the ride, or when moving the tower, the scope takes up the entire screen. In addition, due to the zero armor of the tank terribly vulnerable to HE (meeting with T49 ends tragically), and practically every 3 shots the enemy smashes our amorack. Of course, 50% will be played with X, so 212peny on this trollgun is not enough, gold does not make sense because we probably will not hit. Compared to other premium, the tank earns very little and practically I do not play it, recently I wanted to make a mission for the meds and at the same time get some credits but it ended quickly. I would like to warn others: this tank is a pile of crap and has no role on the battlefield, statistics on paper must be divided by 2 thanks to hidden statistics nerf . The joy of playing it is less than zero. Rating 1/10 - stay away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users