1900/2400 active player | looking for competitive and active clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mac1as #1 Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 35094 battles
  • [TDSTR] TDSTR

Hi, Im currently searching an EU/PL clan for competitive play, im willing to participate in SH/CW activities. Im in-game rather everyday evening from 20-23 with ocassional interruptions (family, kids you know what is like). I like to platoon mostly with tier X meds but have plenty of 6 and 8 to choose from. I would like to join int or polish clan, I can communicate in plain english.

stats

I have variety of T6, T8 and T10 tanks with good crews (2-5 perks) to play platoons, SH, CW and events/tournaments.

Im looking for:

- active playerbase (40+ online players with TS3 communication)

- competitive but not self-righteous clanmates

- SH with daily bonuses (timetable for each type of bonus activation would be perfect)

- dedicated and confident FC's with no drama issues

Lastly I would like to participate in upcoming event but Im willing to stay longer if our mutual needs would be fulfil.

Thx for reading, PM or chat in-game.

_Crusad3r_ #2 Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29851 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postmac1as, on 21 August 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

Hi, Im currently searching an EU/PL clan for competitive play, im willing to participate in SH/CW activities. Im in-game rather everyday evening from 20-23 with ocassional interruptions (family, kids you know what is like). I like to platoon mostly with tier X meds but have plenty of 6 and 8 to choose from. I would like to join int or polish clan, I can communicate in plain english.

stats

I have variety of T6, T8 and T10 tanks with good crews (2-5 perks) to play platoons, SH, CW and events/tournaments.

Im looking for:

- active playerbase (40+ online players with TS3 communication)

- competitive but not self-righteous clanmates

- SH with daily bonuses (timetable for each type of bonus activation would be perfect)

- dedicated and confident FC's with no drama issues

Lastly I would like to participate in upcoming event but Im willing to stay longer if our mutual needs would be fulfil.

Thx for reading, PM or chat in-game.

PM sent :great:

mike920 #3 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20865 battles

Well, if you want an established clan with a history of successful campaigns then you should look at I__G the international section of the garde community.

If you are looking for a clan wars tank, this is probably the place for you to be, and if you decide to stay on for longer you can excpect regular gold payouts that depend on your overall activity within the clan. For a majority of this CW season we held 2-4 tier X provinces, however with the upcoming campaign the focus has switched to training for tier 8 and attaining some CW camo for this season...

Come speak to one of the recruiters on Garde.teamspeak.de

PS: there are some poles in the clan already <3

mac1as #4 Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 35094 battles
  • [TDSTR] TDSTR
clan found, thx for offers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users