Interview with... Q&A

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Mystery___X #1 Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

Small Q&A topic.

the interviews willl have tons of lynguistic, grammatic and spelling errors...dealwithit.

Feedback is welcome. also you can pm me with requests (questions,persons etc.)

before campaign interviews:

mightyjosHi from S4

FoowayYourPersonalJesus from FEED

Atrevir from S3AL

dakillzor from FAME

pmakins from TWB-L

Keezoo from IDEAL

Kaacik from G2G

dufik121 from WHYME

TitusLartius_U4G from EFE-X

Iiamkovacs from OMNI

Platin61 from NOXUS

SHIFTER__ from V-TER

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 24 August 2016 - 03:33 PM.

Mystery___X #2 Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

mightyjosHi from S4  

Clan Related:

How is your clan doing in general?

"fine" :P

You have any set of rules inside clan for example how players need behave in randoms or anything? if yes can you say a few examples?

1) dont be a son-of-a-[edited]in the clan

2) only be son-of-a-whore in randoms if the other [edited]deserves it

3) be active

Average age (about) of players in your clan?

25-27 

If someone wants to join your clan, what kind of recruitment process you have for applicants?

Apply, show your skills in skirmish and while beingh recruit

How would you describe your clan?

Best german clan with glorius leader

Apart from your own clan, which clan(s) you like/have good relations with?

3XR > all

Which clan(s) you dislike/have bad relations with, any reason for that (we need drama)?

german-bob-klanus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign Related:

As everyone will play it and try to win all games is the whine about prizes and "Low interest for campaign" just an excuse for potential fail in campaign or how you see it?

Campaign is not about prices, campaign is about putting your [edited]on the table and showing what you´re worth as a clan. 

Apart from "getting the tank for all who wants it" what is your goal in campaign, what position you are aiming for as a clan?

100 licences or top 10/top5 depending on rule system

Is your clan doing any preparations for campaign, if yes what?

play t8

top3 clans for campaign and one who might suprise?
S4
2. S4
3. S4
suprise:

S4-A

Campaigns are known about being very stressy time for clans and even destroying clans, how many ragequits you expect from your clan during campaign? :D

ragekicks? about 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal opinions:

3 things you would change in wot and one which is you wouldnt?
Arty
2. Arty
3. Gold on T8 map
This works: HD-Models

3 tanks you like playing most in wot and one you hate?
T10 Med
2. T10 Heavy
3. T10 TD
Hate: Lowtiers

3 tanks which needs nerf asap (too op atm) and one which needs buff?
T1 Cuntingham
2. Loltraktor
Buff:
Renault Otsu

3 Besterest Pleyerers in wot and one who is most talented?
EJ
2. look above
Bubbling under:

3 Besterst FC's in wot and one who is most talented?
HAMI!
Bubbling under:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

Tryhard Setup or Random Setup?

Being Elitist or Being Friendly?

Being Elitist against all [edited], being friendly against everyone who wants to learn and improve

140 or t62a or 430 or t22?

Fight or Farm?

Damage or Kills?

Whine or Rage?

Zoom out or HD graphics?

Respect or Honor?

Forum Warrior or Ingame "SH ATTACK" coming threat?

No Threat, just attacks

Anything you like to add? some words or drama or replay or whatever?

[edited]!

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 22 August 2016 - 11:47 AM.

Mystery___X #3 Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

FooWayYourPersonalJesus from FEED

For being a kinda new clan, we are not doing bad. Certainly we need to improve to narrow the distance with the top top ones but we have proven to be competitive against the others.

You have any set of rules inside clan for example how players need behave in randoms or anything? if yes can you say a few examples?

Just use common sense.

18 - 30 I would say.

If someone wants to join your clan, what kind of recruitment process you have for applicants?

Contact a recruiter and not me. If they more or less fit our requirements they join and if they perform fine in tier X SHs and CWs they will stay.

Competitive but chilled and easy going atmosphere. Focused on SHs and CWs. Really night owls, resource obsessive nolifers.

At the moment we have our best relations with KAE and SANTI. But we are friendly clan without a Nemesis.

Which clan(s) you dislike/have bad relations with, any reason for that (we need drama)?

At the moment fighting V-TER, FAME and its subclan PXA. G__G has been more or less neutral with us, not its subclans. But I don't dislike them.

As everyone will play it and try to win all games is the whine about prizes and "Low interest for campaign" just an excuse for potential fail in campaign or how you see it?

Of course, it is. Every clan start campaigns trying to do their best and trying to win it. Then when the results don't meet the expectations you start hearing the usual stuff, it doesn't matter to be second or 14th, blablabla BS. And if from the very beginning you are not trying to be in the better position you can then you are not as good as you think you are.

Apart from "getting the tank for all who wants it" what is your goal in campaign, what position you are aiming for as a clan?

I don't think we are top 10 at the moment but top 10 would be a great great spot.

We stopped the farm fest and started with some real battles in the global map. We did some tier 8 landing while fighting tier X but we are mostly doing tier X because top clan are there and you are only improving against the best ones. Given that we will probably need for than the usual 3 field commanders that we have we are doing these battles to give some players the opportunity to lead and prove themselves.

FAME
2. FAME subclan PXA
3. Potential FAME subclan G__G
suprise: 3XR or RSOP

Campaigns are known about being very stressy time for clans and even destroying clans, how many ragequits you expect from your clan during campaign? :D

At least a few but I prefer to call it "natural selection"

MODS
2. Match making
3. Arty
This works: SHs & skirmishes (more or less)

BC
2. T 34 3
3. I like grinding tanks
Hate: Low tiers or TDs

Grille
2. TVP
3. AP BC
Buff: Most of the very old tanks

Forterx and Huitzilopochtli are the best players I have played with
Bubbling under:

From what I have seen I like Majstora, Huitzi and Shifter, I think it was him leading some SHs attacks that I saw.
Bubbling under:

Arty or No arty?

Since I am also a clicker myself I don't need to reply this one

A bit from both, a balanced mix.

I would like to be elitist but since I can't I am just friendly.

Fight or Farm?

Farm to end fighting.

Damage or Kills?

Killsteal for the win

Whine or Rage?

Both

Zoom out or HD graphics?

Vanilla 

Respect or Honor?

Is there any diference?

Forum warrior borned and raised

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 21 August 2016 - 06:34 PM.

Mystery___X #4 Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

Atrevir from S3AL 

We mostly watch a ton of twitch streams and play a ton of skrims

I really don't care how people behave in randoms as long as they respect their clan members

26 I reckon, mixes between the really young and the somewhat old

We have a week of testing which is a mix of platoons and skrims. After that we have an evaluation if they fit in or not

Ragtag group of twitch nerds and random stompers

IDEAL is a clear answer, we've been buttbuddies with them for ages even though they regressed into being a minecraft clan
The S4 clans are cool and so are WORKS when it comes to German clans
We've also always had good contact with 3XR, and if we continue the national theme, TDSTR too

Shitter clans mostly, not much else to say about it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Campaign Related:

We mostly just want free tanks, we won't fail as a clan but only as individual players. So the campaign standing doesn't matter

We have no position in sight, we just want the people who want the tank, to get the tank

Some training in CW going on, besides that somewhat more elaborate preps for certain maps

1.FAME
2.OMNI
3.SANTI
suprise:3XR would be the suprise since it depends on how well they are working trough the restructuring

Campaigns are known about being very stressy time for clans and even destroying clans, how many ragequits you expect from your clan during campaign?
I only once kicked someone out during a campaign but he was on my personal kicklist for ages. We never had ragequits during so 0

Personal opinions:

1.Arty would go out of the door
2.Mods, zero tolerance
3.Low tier balancing since that's scaring new players away
This works:Current Tier 10 balancing

1.E-50M
2.E-50
3.Obj 140
Hate:WZ-120

1.IS3, it's just dumb how much of a staple this tank is on T8
2.KV1, the DPM is just ridiculous at t5 and it should be fixed for the new players
3.OI, just the OI
Buff:Maus

1.TCAmir    
2.EJ
3.X3N4
Bubbling under:CarryBarry

1.Majstora    
2.Daki
3.Eural
Bubbling under:-

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?
No Arty

Random

Elitist towards the shitters, friendly towards the top

Fight or Farm?
Farm

Damage or Kills?
Kills

Whine or Rage?
Rage

Zoom out or HD graphics?
Neither

Respect or Honor?
Respect

Forum warriors for life

Please buff the KV4 Kravlensky WG, it looks lame 

Killsteal #5 Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33805 battles
Nice topic kabine :)

RaeudigerRonny #6 Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:34 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26416 battles
Do one with liamkovacs and with imperiumgraecum (or some other SANTI guy).

Mystery___X #7 Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 22 August 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Do one with liamkovacs and with imperiumgraecum (or some other SANTI guy).

i have sent this to all the top30 clans + more.. and most clans to 2-3 persons in "leadership"

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 22 August 2016 - 11:35 AM.

Mystery___X #8 Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

dakillzor from FAME

Clan Related:

Pretty good I would say, So far we have been performing cleaning out our recruits that didn't manage to meet our requirments and recruiting some good players.

Not really every member should decide for himself obv we have a line somewhere but no set rules. We don't feel like we are the mom and dad of players.

No clue, Pretty high I would say 20-30?

They apply to one of our recruiters who check there stats after which they get accepted or denied. Then they get tested by our players in Skirmish/Cw and if they collect enough yes votes they pass otherwise they fail.

Special with alot of ego's

Its FAME, Not manny :D But V-TER,PXA,CSA,9TD,EL_SQ 

Alot of clans but no naming and shaming and for alot of different reason. Like some clans get salty over a SH attack and then try to attack us on global map. Recently with alot less succes ;)

Campaign Related:

We don't really care about prizes only #1 matters

only #1 matters

Farm gold Kappa

Fame
2-10 Alot of clans here that have a chanche and are pretty equal to eachother.
suprise: don't think anybody will surprise

eh, if not atleast 1 person rage quit it isn't a good campaign!
Personal opinions:

XVM
2. XVM
3. XVM
This works:

BC
2. 140
3. E5
Hate: STB/LEO

E5
2. E5
3. Skorpion
Buff: Maus

Stefan_xD
2. Ealien
3. Nexus
Bubbling under: Stefan_xD

No top 3 there is good and bad points for each. (Call_Me_Piotr,Majstora,Myself Kappa).
Bubbling under:

Choose one:

Arty or No arty? /

Tryhard Setup or Random Setup? TryHard

Being Elitist or Being Friendly? Elitist

140 or t62a or 430 or t22? 140/T22

Fight or Farm? Farm

Damage or Kills? DMG

Whine or Rage? both

Zoom out or HD graphics? HD Graphics

Respect or Honor? Respect

Forum Warrior or Ingame "SH ATTACK" coming threat? Ingame

Mystery___X #9 Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles
pmakins from TWB-L

Clan related:

In general, many "ups and downs" usually due to activity of our best players (especially during the summer xD) but usually decent enough to keep the 3 year long tradition alive :)

We used to have rules regarding it. We would not sanction players for saying fu or something mild as that. Some serious nazi/ebola/cancer wishes or threats would be sanctioned and after 2-3 times kick. 
The problem nowadays is that it is completely ok to wish someone cancer in random and more and more players are doing so. My guess is that if all the clans (not just the top ones) would kick those players most of the clans would die since there are just too many of those players :/
As for the in-clan part. Well I don't tolerate 2 bitches fighting like girls in front of 40 other players. If you have problems, you have 100 Teamspeak channels from which you can choose and solve your difference there or in a training room. Don't interfere the rest of the clan in the fight :)

I have absolutely no idea. I would guess 25-30. Our oldest guys are cca 40-45 years old and youngest are I think 17 (we don't have the min 18yo requirement)

We first check his stats thoroughly (including in which clans he was and number of CW/SH battles). If he is completely under the line we don't consider the player. If he is below the line but eg has really good recent stats, we take him in for platoons and skirmishes and say our opinion. If he is above the line we take him in but all players that join have a 2-3 week testing phase and if the player is insufficient when it comes to activity/performance we kick him/her.

A usually friendly bunch of skilled players led by good officers. 

I would probably say G__G G2G and -TAF-, but I usually try to have good relations with most clans. :)

My favorite clan is definitely RED_S (Most of my players as well). As for the reason: Idiotic officers who try to solve everything with force and when they realise that the opponent clan is stronger they find new "friends" give their [edited]to them and listen to every order they get and of course the amount of craplies they have tried to push to the public  ^__^

Campaign related: 

If a player doesn't want to play because of the tank it would be ok if he were to play for the clan and clan prestige. 

I think we have never failed in campaign. Yes, we had good and less good results, but usually our goal is to make a balance between provided tanks and clan position. 
If we were to fail, I would never blame as you said "low interest", but only the players and officers (usually brainless players who shut their brains off during important games :P)

It depends on the prize pool and current mood of the players. But I would say we usually go for minimum the top 25 but preferably top 15

Only increased crew exp bonuses for crew retraining and increase in tier 8 SH play with more serious setups. Besides that we only once left the map for tier 8 CW but it turned out to be nothing special that contributed to our gameplay during the campaign...

FAME 

3XR

G2G

I can't see any potential drastic surprises for now. We will see it in campaign :)

Campaigns are known about being very stressy time for clans and even destroying clans, how many ragequits you expect from your clan during campaign?

I have my doubts for 5 players, but I think maximum 2 will ragequit xD (in last one we had 4 but some of those players are drama queens so we didn't pay much attention :D)

Personal:

1) +-25% RNG, cuz its completely rational to have a 50% deviation in penetration and damage.

2) Half of WG developers since these ones are capable of breaking things noone asked them to fix in the first place (eg timer) 

3) Nerf the crapout of arty's alpha (and of course increase rof and splash), fix the mm for having maximum 2 arties per team (even that is too much), reworking its economics (exp and credit)

This works: SH mechanics. Make airstrikes and artystrikes less RNGesus and remove the god damn Night attacks. Only Europe has that problem since we have only 3-4 timezones (2 of which are in Russia and Turkey :P

If someone wants top bonuses he has to be prepared to defend them at all time... 

1)M6A2E1

2) E50M cuz its weak

3) 113/121

Hate:

Perhaps E5 and IS7 and IS3/T54 LW, you know its broken when you see those 2 the most used tier 8 tanks in SH...

Buff: For Christ's sake buff the Maus, E50M and Type 5 heavy...

I have no answer to that question xD

1)Majstora/Maresca

2)Titaniu

3)Kikimerkat

Bubbling under:

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

Arty in CW/SH and no arty in randoms xD

Random

Balance but probably more friendly

Fight or Farm?

farm xD

Damage or Kills?

kills, cuz efficiency

Whine or Rage?

rage

Zoom out or HD graphics?

I see what you did there :trollface: Why not both? :B

Respect or Honor?

Honor

Forum warrior, I leave SH threats to my butthurt players in randoms (best example cpt_voja) xD

https://www.youtube....h?v=tc4tF3LRiRs

https://www.youtube....h?v=3-EgfkzLUCA

https://scontent.fbe...7b1&oe=57BD3431

(this is the RED_S SH after countless attacks (includinng them ambitiously attack a weaker clan to compesate boxes but they nevertheless lost))

I still wonder how a clan like that can be ranked 4 on the WG clan rating but lets leave it to WG xD

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 22 August 2016 - 01:15 PM.

ooostindrew #10 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41867 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostKurt_Kabain, on 22 August 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

Whine or Rage? both

:teethhappy:

Mystery___X #11 Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

Keezoo from IDEAL

Clan Related:

Overall our clan is like any other clan over the summer period, there is a drop in activity. As clan members want to play other games and go on holiday or god forbid get into a relationship. However, if we need the players for a campaign or stronghold they’re always there.  

Ideal has adopted a policy of act how you would in front of your peers. However, everyone once in a while someone will lose their “cool” and if someone has taken offence it is dealt with internally and a decision is made to the severity of the repercussion to their actions.

I could not state an average age as we have people from all walks of life. 

Like any clan we have a vetting process, when an applicate makes a request to join the clan via our forums the current member roster vote on whether they should be given a trial, this also acts as a patience test. The next step is the trial stage where over the following two months’ members vote again discussing whether the person should become a full member or not.

Ideal is a laid-back clan the majority of the time as our members are mostly good players whom have little interested in playing clan wars every day. However, if we need to be competitive we can hold our own against the top tier clans. 

I would like to think ideal had good relations with every clan within the world of tanks community, especially S3AL as we’re both sub clans of PTS-D. 

I would say the only time we have had bad relations with any one clan as some people on both sides could not handle trolling, which ultimately resulted in people saying and doing things which they regret. But, I believe and hope both clans have moved on from the incident.

Campaign Related:

I would say that there has not been a competitive campaign since the first one. This is for two main reasons, the first is that there is no real “drive” for the “top” clans to compete for the top pole positions as there is little to no reward. The second one is that most of these campaigns are just previous campaigns rebranded resulting in stale attitude towards the campaign within all clans.

Our position has been the same for the last few campaigns, everyone who wants the tank and is prepared to put in the time gets the tank, simple as that. So there is never really a thought given to what position we finish.  

Yes, we have brought in our main consultant Mak0r and his banana tactics. 

1. Fame
2. OMNI
3. SANTI 

suprise: I would say there is going to be no real “surprise”, as there are numerous of clans that could do well but they are inconsistent from time to time.

Campaigns are known about being very stressy time for clans and even destroying clans, how many rage=quits you expect from your clan during campaign?  

It’s very rare that we have people “rage” quitting the clan during the campaign as there is not really the atmosphere to trigger such an event.

Personal opinions:

3 things you would change in wot and one which is you wouldn’t?

1. XVM, as it adds ZERO gameplay aspect to world of tanks, its only purpose is to penalise players.

2. Arty, as the current game mechanics surrounding this class are unbalanced.

3. The redline, why should I be limited to how far I want to drive?  

This works: matchmaking 

1. Object 140
2. E50-M
3. IS-7

Hate: T57-Heavy 

1. IS-3 
2. Scorpion G
3. Grille 15

Buff: T110E5

1. Mailand "Soggylions son" - https://www.twitch.tv/mailand121
2. Killerkid "Carry Barry" - https://www.twitch.tv/swift_m0ti0n
3. Decha -  https://www.twitch.tv/dechapl

Bubbling under: Decha 

1. Dakillzor
2. Hellfish 
3. PanzergernalFosc0

Bubbling under: PanzergernalFosc0

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

No arty.

Random setup.

Vos cognoscetis quia ego sum.

Object 140.

Fight or Farm?

Fight.

Damage or Kills?
Damage.

Whine or Rage?

Whine.

Zoom out or HD graphics?
Neither.

Respect or Honor?

Respect.

Forum warrior

Weenis is a handsome man.

Mystery___X #12 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

Kaacik from G2G

Clan Related:

Every day is getting better.

We try to be as pro as possible – including skill and behavior.

Hard to say, i think around 25-30. 

Just contact with our Personal Officers and Recruiters, we try to check every person in details :)

G2G is very active and friendly Clan, but we expect tough psyche from our Players :)

It’s part of diplomacy, so i can’t say anything about that.

It’s part of diplomacy, so i can’t say anything about that.

Campaign Related:

There is no point to think like that, we always try to play as good as possible on that kind of events.

In every event we want take better place, than it was in the past.

We just put some information on Teamspeak, that players should buy back 8 tiers tanks, if they don’t have it already.

There is some saying in football, that tournament has its own rules :) I think it’s pretty similar in WoT events.

Not too much, like i said before – we expect tough psyche from our Players.

Personal opinions:

1. Arty,
2. Spot system,
3. Few maps.

This works: Generaly WoT is pretty good game.

It depends from day.
Hate: Arty, because of RNG.

1. Arty – general rebalance,
2. High alfa TDs – general rebalance,
3. Some invisible tanks, that can hit You from close distance without spot.

Buff: Few hard armor HT – they are usless now.

Really? There is plenty of OP Players :)

Bubbling under:

-

Really? There is plenty of OP FCs, but imo we have at least 1 of this in our Clan :)

Bubbling under:

-

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

No arty.

It depends on the situation.

Both.

140 most useful, t62a most beautiful.

Fight or Farm?

Fight for farm.

Damage or Kills?

Damage for kills.

Whine or Rage?

None.

Zoom out or HD graphics?

Zoom out.

Respect or Honor?

Honor.

None.

This interview is rly good idea, to get know rest of Clans better.

Iiamkovacs #13 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26595 battles

View PostKurt_Kabain, on 22 August 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

i have sent this to all the top30 clans + more.. and most clans to 2-3 persons in "leadership"

Ehm maybe you got my nickname wrong or something, but I didn't get anything :O Just a reminder: my name starts with ii, not Li :P

Mystery___X #14 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles
some Liamkovacs is having a message from me than :D

Mystery___X #15 Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

dufik121 from WHYME

It could be better but we didn't complain.

We try to respect all but it's not easy on randoms :sceptic:

24-25

Everyone who want join to our clan must have and use brain. 

Clan with a long history. Everybody knows WHY community (at least i think so :unsure:)

WHYOU of course.

GUESS

Campaign Related:

How i see it ? Personally i want just get tank and gold. I don't care about rankings. 

11-100

Tryhard Setup SH8. 

1. FAME
2. 3XR/G2G
3. OMNI
suprise: WHYOU

Personal opinions:

1. CHEATS
2. ARTY
3. RNG
This works: HD TANKS

1. E5
2. RUSSIA !!!
3. GRILLE OPIE OPIE
Hate: ARTY one shot

1. GRILLE
2. RUSSIA !!!
3. TVP
Buff: FOCH 155 55

1. Dyaebl
2. PaPaPawian
3. QB :trollface:
Bubbling under:

1. Majstora
Bubbling under:

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

Fight or Farm?

Damage or Kills?

Whine or Rage?

Zoom out or HD graphics?

Respect or Honor?

For fun, frags and win! "Players vs Server" !

Mystery___X #16 Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

TitusLartius_U4G from EFE-X

Clan Related:

It's OK, at least we dont have so many Italians as before... but way too many Germans now so... it can be better.

We dont allow them to insult in CW/SH, but for randoms we dont have. I really dont want to be a police officer and to investigate who is guilty or not in some stupid in game conversation. And i am not someones father or mother so i cant tell them or even worse to teach them how to behave... 

25+

Decent English, no drama queens, decent stats, activity, Italians STOP

Caitlyn Jenner admirers

Last season we were really good with 3XR, in this one with PIGEO. But we also have a good relations with a lot of other clans

None to be honest

Campaign Related:

No. It all depends on WG and their rules, just remember the last one, which was the most boring and pointless campaign ever. 

In every campaign our goal was to take as many tanks as we can, and playing like that we were in top 20 almost every time.

We are already playing on tier 8 front, so no. To be honest i am sick of tier 8 :B

3XR or FAME, but i heard that 3XR has some problems so i expect FAME to win this.

Also heard that G2G has good activity
suprise:

MOSES or OMNI :P

If anyone ragequits its gonna be me...:angry:
Personal opinions:

1. WG developers
2.most of the EU WG staff
3.rng/cw
This works:

Purchasing gold

1. arta with AP
2.arta focusing good players
3.arta
Hate:

Arta and stock tanks

Scorpion G
Buff:

Arta?

I heard that akoakko is the besterest German player EU, if not one of the best in this game
Bubbling under:

1. I heard that HAMI was pretty good
2. I heard that Maresca is much better than Majstora
3. I also heard that Vronsky is good one.

Never played for either one so dont know what to say...:unsure:
Bubbling under:

Choose one:

Arty or No arty?

Like playing it, hate to see it in opposite team... :rolleyes:

Random ofc

Being gay, because in Finland they homo

Will tell you when i get this 430, 140 so far..

Fight or Farm?

Fight to farm

Damage or Kills?

DMG

Whine or Rage?

Rage

Zoom out or HD graphics?

I heard that you need to use it both in the same time for the best results... :B

Respect or Honor?

Both

In game chat with Caps Lock ON

One for shish

"Sta radi zena izmedju dva slovenca"

Spoiler

Edited by Kurt_Kabain, 22 August 2016 - 11:10 PM.

Mystery___X #17 Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41809 battles

Iiamkovacs from OMNI

Clan Related:

We're doing really good. For a while now we've had a lot of work to do regarding replacing players etc. But its got to the point where we're struggling to find space in the clan for some very good recruits. But hey, I'm not complaining about that :D Regarding CW's I am happy about our clans position too. We fought for Italy and won, and now we have a very strong position on the map with good gold and not needing an alliance :) (I am not so keen on alliances)

We don't really have any rules. If we think a player is causing way too much trouble for the clan then of course action will be taken, but we don't want to act like peoples parents or anything, everyone rages from time to time after all :) 

My guess is 20-25? But I could be wrong

Well first they have to apply via our forums or messaging one of our recruiters in-game. Usually if the message me I just redirect them to our recruiters anyway. Once they've spoken to our recruiters & they meet our requirements, we have some "testers" who will keep an eye on the players during SH's when they play as a legionnaire, and they decide whether their performance was good enough to be accepted into OMNI. (We usually do 2 tests, maybe more if we can't decide). Once they're in the clan, they then go on a "trial period" where for 30 days our members have the chance to vote on recruits deciding whether they're good enough or not. The votes have to be overwhelming for the recruit to become a full member. So all in all, the system is thorough, but for the recruit it's really not much trouble at all. You simply have to play good, & then you'll become a soldier :)

I would say that my clan is like no other that I am aware of. 

We hold an incredibly high skill level but more importantly we have fun doing so :) We're a very relaxed clan which loves to play together and the overall atmosphere is awesome. I also love the relationship between our players & our leadership. I think this is the main reason why for me OMNI is so great.

OM is love OM is life

NOXUS, dislike some of their leadership / players  

Campaign Related:

Well I don't think so. Getting into the top places in every campaign is incredibly hard work for all clans and it requires a lot of focus and activity, The past campaigns the rewards have been absolutely useless for the clans, so there's been no real incentive to push for those top spots. I know that I did not have the patience & willingness to do this. Last campaign in the last few days, we only did 1-2 landings per day to get everyone the tank & that was it. So you could say we had 0 motivation to do it :D

Of course, if the gold rewards are good this time, then everyone will be striving for the best result possible :) This is what I hope for this time

Well, as all top clans, #1 is our aim. But a realistic target and something that I would be satisfied with would be a top 3 spot. But I think that since the recent troubles from 3XR, that I predict a 2nd place finish... But of course these are predictions. Anything can happen :) 

No, we have done preparation for the previous campaigns but to be honest it just feels like a waste of time, gold, and my patience :D It's no secret that OMNI does not like tier 8, so I don't want to spend any longer than the campaign playing it :P

1. FAME
2. OMNI
3. V-TER
suprise: Maybe a clan like 9-TD or SANTI will sneak into the top spots

If the clan rewards are good, I expect 0 :D It all depends what the players have to motivate them I guess :P

Personal opinions:

1. Arty
2. XVM
3. WG Customer Support 

4. Retarded SH def times

5. Arty / airstrikes in SH

6. Bad campaigns

7. Why do I even play this game? (Sorry, simply couldn't choose between them all)

This works: Gold ammo, otherwise I'm not even blue. :(

1. BC
2. 140
3. E-100
Hate: Any clicker

1. Grille
2. TVP
3. E5
Buff: AMX 40

Too many OP players, can't even think of them all atm O.o

Well tbh, people usually think that FC's from their clans are the best, because they play & see how they lead a lot... An in reality, FC's from other clans cannot be judged well either, since you see maybe 1% of their battles which are streamed or uploaded to YT etc. So deciding the 3 best FC's is not really possible until you play with all of them. 

Choose one:

Arty or No arty? 

Is this even a question? I love getting 1 shot killed in my BC driving 60km/h 

Depends if I'm on my period or not. (normally random) :P

Friendly

Fight or Farm?

Farm, then fight when we're bored :) 

Damage or Kills?

Damage

Whine or Rage?

Rage, but not much tbh :P

Zoom out or HD graphics?

I don't want to live in a world where I don't have both

Respect or Honor?

Respect

In-game

We need more of this kinda stuff on the build up to campaigns! :)

weenis #18 Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25910 battles

View PostKurt_Kabain, on 22 August 2016 - 04:13 PM, said:

Weenis is a handsome man.

Wow.

Xaneleon #19 Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 22583 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostMamakillzor, on 23 August 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

Wow.

:girl: Barbara, how are ya? 

weenis #20 Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player