Better than average casual looking for clan!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rewinding #1 Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7383 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

Hi!

I'm someone who started wot thinking it was a crapgame, didn't understand it, didn't like it but still kept playing for some reason.

Eventually found my playstyle and that it's simply an unbalanced game.. but that it was still alot of fun. Found my love in the t-34-85 and i've playing fairly consistently ever since. 

I also found out i was quite a decent player, scoring 3 marks of excellence in my t-34-85 quite quickly and enjoying a 3000 recent wn8 score when i was tryharding.

I was very interested in finding a clan at that point since i never really play games casually, but realised i needed to boost my overall stats and get to higher tiers to join the clans that looked promising.

Now i'm at a point where i will keep it quite casual until i've grinded out all the tanks i want in higher tiers. I would like to play the good tanks that enjoy while in a clan and grinding the boring crapwhile playing solo.

My stats aren't all that good atm, i've been slowly increasing my wn8 but while trying to grind out some really craptanks and at the same time trying to complete missions so it's nothing impressive.

My playstyle definently prefers light-medium tanks, being a mobile sniper that can peak in and out for shots and assess the situation and play accordingly is probably what i do best. I'm not a bad light tank scouter but having to rely on other players doing dmg for you in random battles is way to frustrating.. but i really like tanks like ru-251 and i'm working towards 13-90. Also  enjoy the slightly faster heavy tanks and i'm quite decent with those that can either work ridgelines (t29) or sidescrape and brawl well (is-3).

http://www.wotstats....s/eu/rewinding/ - Some stats

http://www.wotinfo.n...47128&server=EU - List of vehicles.. i haven't focused on one thing to much as i've been trying to experience everything while at the same time completing missions.

Hoping to find a clan that has likeminded or tryhard players with hopefully lots of competitive play and fun in t6 and t8.

Edit: If there are any competitive clans interested i could present you with a higher recent wn8 if it's something you would require.

Regards

Rewinding

Edited by Rewinding, 22 August 2016 - 08:52 AM.

Outfielder #2 Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:16 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24088 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
PM sent.....

jricketts1 #3 Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

lotusblossom #4 Posted 22 August 2016 - 11:11 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31315 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details  

Outfielder #5 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24088 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

Welcome in TEC Rewinding! :great:

And now we watch who ignores this message over the next few days to do their standard no read copy-paste stuff....... :popcorn:

Edited by Outfielder, 22 August 2016 - 07:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users