Campaign Mission Premium Tank Event

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Experiment42 #1 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10221 battles

It's 03:54 AM. 20k XP left to go.

Obviously it's not possible to make it anymore.

Being top 10 by experience earned? No problem. In 7-9 out of 10 games. A 52% winrate means I work for the team.

I understand that you want those who can't appear at the gamescom to keep playing your game while you make some promo, so yeah, it's nice that you make an event in that time.

But seriously. The weekend before GamesCom you granted access to 15x 100% XP boosters to those who are willing to work for them. I did. At first i thought

"Nice, now i can chill and maybe use it in case im too late to another weekend event that wants me to earn another 30xp"

but after 4 gamescom days of playing with those boosters deep into every night with little sleep like the hardcorest hardcore player with no social life, which I actually really don't have, I must say: This is impossible. 

During the GamesCom I literally played WoT every single day for at least 8-9 hours, In one week i jumped from 9200 games to 10k+ with 30 garage slots filled with an average of ~tier 5 and the 5x XP bonus for the first win of the day, of which I finished like 90% in total in those 4 days. 

When I bought the M41 90 GF for 25€ I wasn't too mad that I couldn't put camoflage on it. Whatever, this is a Promotional Tank for WG League so im just gonna fit my playstile to it. Two days ago I read about the upcoming 10.0 patch for emblems and inscriptions and instantly wanted to buy those permanently for my M41 90 GF. Nice. Thats also not possible. So the very only tier 8 Premium Light Tank that ever existed isnt even capable of being part of the game. Whatever, I bought the Tank because I played the game for 4 Years with several and very long breaks and a total of 10k games by now, so I just wanted to give you something back.

So I'm still not too mad. 

But the fact that you didn't just put a reward of a garage slot for a ridiculously high 225k XP to this event but also ONE single day of a Premium Account Upgrade to tell those who can't affort it anyways(because everything below 1 month of premium account is a waste of money) and play the game like its a freegame they payed for once instead, those who need at least one day of a general gaming break after those 4 days of being a battle efficiency machine, that you really don't care about them, makes this Event the biggest customer taunt I've ever received in World of Tanks history.

I am Disappointed.

I am hurt.

Eaglax #2 Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18973 battles

the M4190GF has already the bonus of camouflage, you don't need to "fit my playstile to it".

The 10.0 patch "rubicon" was cancelled, so it's good you didn't buy any camo because of it.

The gamescom missions are a joke, and a slap into the face of loyal wot-players. The amount of XP needed is absolutely ridiculous for the prices you get. Last year you got the Dicker Max (+garage slot ofc) for just 200.000 XP.

I fulfilled the first mission once, by just playing the whole weekend, but I would NEVER play nonstop to just get a day of premium (which is worth a couple of cents) and a garageslot.

TheMarketGardener #3 Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:52 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17466 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Well, considering the x5 going on in the meantime, getting at least 7-8k XP per first win was quite common. Now do that for a couple of days and you got yourself loads of XP. That's what I did at least and was able to complete them all... Granted, the rewards were pretty trash tbh (like i need 1 slot when i got 9 during the 5 year anniversary...)

roachex #4 Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20261 battles
  • [RIGA] RIGA
225k exp is doable - if you have those 30+ tanks @ your depo. Still, to get those 30 wins, you woud have to play +/- 60 games (avg 50% WR), get around 500 base exp (a decent game, may not be a bad one), for 3 days. If you try to be somewhat usefull and take a few breaks, it takes 7min (+/-) for 1 game. So it is something like 7 hours per day, to get a 550 gold worth reward (not including consumables).

But after those 3 wot working-days you really want to spend another one with the free premium day?

Pansenmann #5 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33514 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I finished the gamescom mission - only to find out that I had to do it 3 times.

no way for a casual player like me who is more than often not near a PC during weekends.

same goes for the 100 years of tanks mission.

yesterday evening I was at 20k dmg left...

Also tagged with Campaign, Mission, Premium Tank, Event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users