Jump to content


Clan Wars: Birth Of Titans - Rules and Regulations


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 24,728
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Rules and regulations for the upcoming Clan Wars event are now available!

Full news text

Griva #2 Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles
  • 708
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

Am I correct that atacking Citadel Fort (last battle) you get multipler 5 * 5 = 25 ? (5 for owner and 5 for fort)

And the same here: Atacking Citadel you get  15 * 5 = 75 yes ?


Edited by Griva, 22 August 2016 - 02:53 PM.


_Crusad3r_ #3 Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28967 battles
  • 1,575
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012
The fact that gold earned goes into  a massive prizepool for the top clans in my opinion is really really unfair. It probably won't affect me or my clan too much as we have alot of skilled players and tend to do well in campaigns and CW etc but for those clans that can barely field one team, its unfair on them because this gold they could possible earn from holding a province gets taken away. Apart from this all I can say is good luck!!! 

FidelisRaven #4 Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 39449 battles
  • 550
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    05-23-2012
  • - Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories
  • - Clans that own provinces on the Global Map can apply for landing
  • - Clans can attack landing provinces from adjacent territories, except those which have a Mark IV

 

WG staff, can I have some of that crap you're smoking?


Edited by FidelisRaven, 22 August 2016 - 02:45 PM.


SanyaJuutilainen #5 Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20649 battles
  • 1,874
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostGriva, on 22 August 2016 - 02:13 PM, said:

Am I correct that atacking Citadel Fort (last battle) you get multipler 5 * 5 = 25 ? (5 for owner and 5 for fort)

And the same here: Atacking Citadel you get  15 * 5 = 60 yes ?

 

15 * 5 is 75, just a note.

Griva #6 Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles
  • 708
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

View PostFidelisRaven, on 22 August 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

  • - Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories
  • - Clans that own provinces on the Global Map can apply for landing
  • - Clans can attack landing provinces from adjacent territories, except those which have a Mark IV

 

WG staff, can I have some of that crap you're smoking?

 

 

View PostSanyaJuutilainen, on 22 August 2016 - 01:45 PM, said:

 

15 * 5 is 75, just a note.

Yeah right xD Sorry I am fuc**n amoeba :child:

Anyway Is that correct?

 


Edited by Griva, 22 August 2016 - 03:04 PM.


_Crusad3r_ #7 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28967 battles
  • 1,575
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

Also  a quick question. Top 1000 tanks are given out as a licence. 100 of these licences go to the top 10 clans. So my question in - What is a license and why are they different from getting the tank by personal fame points. 

 

Also, in the IS5 campaign I believe, some tanks were given to you but you had to pay for them either with cash on ingame gold. Is that what's going to happen to the other 7k tanks given out?



Griva #8 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles
  • 708
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
  • Member since:
    03-24-2011

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 22 August 2016 - 02:04 PM, said:

Also  a quick question. Top 1000 tanks are given out as a licence. 100 of these licences go to the top 10 clans. So my question in - What is a license and why are they different from getting the tank by personal fame points. 

 

Also, in the IS5 campaign I believe, some tanks were given to you but you had to pay for them either with cash on ingame gold. Is that what's going to happen to the other 7k tanks given out?

 

To get personal license you need to play many battles (be in 7500~) etc.

You can get Clan license after 5 battles and be awesome. (read: be in TOP 10 clans) :B

And no, you just get this tank.



_Crusad3r_ #9 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28967 battles
  • 1,575
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostGriva, on 22 August 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

To get personal license you need to play many battles (be in 7500~) etc.

You can get Clan license after 5 battles and be awesome. (read: be in TOP 10 clans) :B

And no, you just get this tank.

 

Cool, good to know you don't have to pay for something you earned :P

stenlis #10 Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46249 battles
  • 18
  • [CRBER] CRBER
  • Member since:
    04-21-2012

View PostFidelisRaven, on 22 August 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

  • - Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions or attacks from adjacent territories
  • - Clans that own provinces on the Global Map can apply for landing
  • - Clans can attack landing provinces from adjacent territories, except those which have a Mark IV

 

WG staff, can I have some of that crap you're smoking?

 

 

 

I thought, I cant be the only one who thinks that those rules makes no sense.

Clarify them please.



Watching_Uranus #11 Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29778 battles
  • 30
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

Those rules are retarded and the gold pooling is going to discourage small clans into partecipating at all.

 

7/7 would try the stuff you're having


Edited by Watching_Uranus, 22 August 2016 - 04:51 PM.


pmakins #12 Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 45817 battles
  • 454
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    10-17-2010

The gold prize pool is something that was wished upon by pretty much all the clans after the last campaign...
It is because in last event where we had lets say 250 territories and each territory was making 600 gold per day for 14 days which makes a total of  cca 2 milion gold. Needless to say that about 400k was effectively famed because it was useless to put HQs since you were landing everywhere for points. This is one of the rare examples of WG listening to feedback and I say gj for that.

And besides, afaik the campaigns are a place for farming tanks, not farming gold. I really doubt a weaker clan can farm more than lets say 10k gold in 14 days? correct me if Im wrong ;)

 

2 things I want to point:

1. I like how in the video all tanks except the prize ones are tier 10s and we have a stupid 10v10 tier 8 campaign :D
2. Any place where we can get the prize pool? Like how much gold gets 1st-100th place?

 



ChaCha_DaToXiC #13 Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12383 battles
  • 143
  • [V-TER] V-TER
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

View PostWatching_Uranus, on 22 August 2016 - 03:50 PM, said:

Those rules are retarded and the gold pooling is going to discourage small clans into partecipating at all.

 

7/7 would try the stuff you're having

 

NO ONE CARES

GIT GUD



BonjiOrongji #14 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39472 battles
  • 836
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostWatching_Uranus, on 22 August 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

Those rules are retarded and the gold pooling is going to discourage small clans into partecipating at all.

 

7/7 would try the stuff you're having

 

how that... ?!

"oh, this time we could win gold instead boxes ... thats unfair ! ... not going to play that event"

 

...whats unfair in beeing able to win gold instead of never getting it in the first place ?!

 


Edited by BonjiOrongji, 22 August 2016 - 06:16 PM.


Watching_Uranus #15 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29778 battles
  • 30
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

seriously, I couldn't care less about the gold, and as someone else here said:

 

View Postpmakins, on 22 August 2016 - 04:43 PM, said:

And besides, afaik the campaigns are a place for farming tanks, not farming gold.

 

I'll be partecipating in the campaign for the tank myself but I thought Wargaming was trying to have as many people involved as possible. I guess I was wrong.

 

That being said, the top 100 clans surely are short on gold and need to hoard as much as possible, amirite?

 

 

edit: fixed a couple of typos


Edited by Watching_Uranus, 22 August 2016 - 06:22 PM.


BonjiOrongji #16 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39472 battles
  • 836
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostWatching_Uranus, on 22 August 2016 - 06:15 PM, said:

seriously, I couldn't care less about the gold, and as someone else here said:

 

 

I'll be partecipating in the campaign for the tank myself but I thought Wargaming was trying to have as many people involved as possible. guess i was wrong.

 

that being said, the top 100 clan surely are short on gold and need to hoard as much as possible, amirite?

 

 

ofc are most of the top clans short on gold ... but maybe you can tell me where that magical place is where 100 clans can farm free gold all day long ?

 

... there are _some_ clans that have enough gold to build a wall with it... but this is clearly not the case for all 100 ... :facepalm:


Edited by BonjiOrongji, 22 August 2016 - 06:25 PM.


Watching_Uranus #17 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29778 battles
  • 30
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014
sorry mate i'm gonna hit the game now, i'm allergic to elitism

BonjiOrongji #18 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39472 battles
  • 836
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostWatching_Uranus, on 22 August 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

sorry mate i'm gonna hit the game now, i'm allergic to elitism

 

..yeah to be fine with beeing rewarded for a good place in this event is such elitism ... :facepalm:

richblaster #19 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 12140 battles
  • 966
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    04-19-2012

View PostBonjiOrongji, on 22 August 2016 - 06:36 PM, said:

 

..yeah to be fine with beeing rewarded for a good place in this event is such elitism ... :facepalm:

 

watching_uranus had some valid arguments, maybe english is 3hard5you?

BonjiOrongji #20 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39472 battles
  • 836
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View Postrichblaster, on 22 August 2016 - 07:12 PM, said:

 

watching_uranus had some valid arguments, maybe english is 3hard5you?

 

  ... or its too hard for you ... who knows ? ... but iam pretty sure you are going to show me these "valid arguments"

Edited by BonjiOrongji, 22 August 2016 - 07:37 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users