1400 Looking for mature with global presence clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Realjuan #1 Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25737 battles

Hi Fellow Tankers,

I am 29 years old living in Germany and been playing WoT for a few years. I got 51.57% WR and 1,400~ WN8. I can play mostly any day, but I concentrate on the weekends, when there are nice specials. (I can use TS with mic)

I am looking for:

• a mature clan both in age (16+) and gameplay, I do not want hear a 40+ year old guy flaming or raging.
  • 50%+ win rate.
  • A clan that understand that unless I am in a schedule battle, life takes precedence over WoT. I may have to leave a casual platoon or stronghold suddenly, because my gf wants to watch a movie together. Nevertheless, I will do everything possible for this not to happen during Clan wars and any schedule battle (team/stronghold/platoon) that I have previously said I will be joining. 
  • I would love to learn more about competitive gaming, tournaments, stronghold with strategy BEFORE the battle, and Clan wars.
  • I would LOVE to participate in Birth of Titans

I will join my next clan around Friday, because I do not need to rush and I prefer to be sure I like the clan I join instead of just joining and leaving. Add me on your friend list and send me a message to play in platoon. 

GERMAN CLANS:

I do speak german, and I live in Germany, so I would love to join a german clan to improve my german and maybe meet some people to go for a drink or so. Nevertheless, I do not have the ability to say everything in german so you must be willing to accept a guy that some days (bads days) or for some cases (Leading a platoon?) will have to speak English. 

Happy gaming,

Realjuan

jricketts1 #2 Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36010 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

mike920 #3 Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20865 battles

look at the garde community, Garde.teamspeak.de, you should be able to get into one of the lower clans

BAIG #4 Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21612 battles
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO

Hi, 

If you want to participate in clan war competition for Tier 8 Premium Tanks you are welcome to join us. we are looking for Active List of players. We are Playing Regular & Daily.

PM me in Game for more detail we also have TS server & whatsapp group 

Baig

Realjuan #5 Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25737 battles

Thank you all. Sadly I can only join one clan.

Good luck in the battles, and hope to see you there. 

This thread can be close if any moderator reads this.

Edited by Realjuan, 01 September 2016 - 04:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users