Any legal mods?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ad0lfPeacebird #1 Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 122 battles

Is there any useful and helpful mods that are legal to use? What I mean is that you won't get banned from using it. And I ask if it's legal to use because I've putted money to this game and I will more. (hackers pls no hack my acc)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you may ask, what kind of mods you want.

Here's what kind of mods I ask if there is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Well, we all know about the auto-aim and it'll aim to the center of the tank... Is there an mod where the auto-aim will make it aim to the weak spots?

2) If we want to destroy an tank, we need to shoot it in the weak spots... But not all of us knows the weak spots of all of the tanks. (I'm one of them.) Is there a mod where it shows the weak spots? (No, I don't want skins that shows the spots. That'll ruin my gameplay.)

3) Is there an mod where it gives me an advanced hud? (More stuff added to the hud and this.) What I mean is that the image of the tanks will be replaced with the real image of the tanks. (http://imgur.com/a/xqj5Z) I've saw it in a video, but I cannot find it anymore... :(

And yea, that's all. Thank you for reading this.

Edited by Ad0lfPeacebird, 02 September 2016 - 03:47 PM.

BatelGeuce #2 Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27379 battles
  • [CSA-2] CSA-2
Once you learn the game a little bit more you could try this - http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/13-091511-aslains-xvm-mod-modpack-installer-wpicture-sound-preview-v9151119-01-09-2016/ - you can pick whatever mod you want and if it's illegal on EU server it's written there.

Edited by BatelGeuce, 02 September 2016 - 03:53 PM.

Ad0lfPeacebird #3 Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 122 battles

View PostBatelGeuce, on 02 September 2016 - 03:53 PM, said:

Once you learn the game a little bit more you could try this - http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/13-091511-aslains-xvm-mod-modpack-installer-wpicture-sound-preview-v9151119-01-09-2016/ - you can pick whatever mod you want and if it's illegal on EU server it's written there.

Oh alright, thanks for telling. I'll try my best to learn about the game a bit more. :D

Eaglax #4 Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

1. that's illegal, do what EVERYONE has to do: Learn Weakspots. Tanks.gg, for example, is a great site for that.

2. so you want a mod that shows you weakspots, but you don't want weakspot-skins (which do exactly that and are legal according to WG)??? How else do you want a mod to show you where the weakspots are? You do know that your crosshair does that already to a certain point? and as said learn the weakspots.

3. they are  called "contour icon mods", you have to search yourself, since I don't know any mod that replaces the picture with "real-life ones", which is impossible btw because many tanks ingame never existed in real life

Iddra #5 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23925 battles

You want to use legal mods but then you're asking for an aimbot

F*** logic, right?

Ad0lfPeacebird #6 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 122 battles

View PostDocPurple, on 02 September 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

1. that's illegal, do what EVERYONE has to do: Learn Weakspots. Tanks.gg, for example, is a great site for that.

2. so you want a mod that shows you weakspots, but you don't want weakspot-skins (which do exactly that and are legal according to WG)??? How else do you want a mod to show you where the weakspots are? You do know that your crosshair does that already to a certain point? and as said learn the weakspots.

3. they are  called "contour icon mods", you have to search yourself, since I don't know any mod that replaces the picture with "real-life ones", which is impossible btw because many tanks ingame never existed in real life

1. I was on that website before, but had not idea how to use it, I'll try to look at it more.

2. Uhh... You're right. :/

3. I didn't mean't with "real-life ones" I mean't "in-game ones"

Ad0lfPeacebird #7 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 122 battles

View PostEidoss1, on 02 September 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

You want to use legal mods but then you're asking for an aimbot

F*** logic, right?

Oh please, I didn't know that it's called an aimbot, I'm new to these stuff...

Eaglax #8 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

View PostAd0lfPeacebird, on 02 September 2016 - 04:06 PM, said:

1. I was on that website before, but had not idea how to use it, I'll try to look at it more.

2. Uhh... You're right. :/

3. I didn't mean't with "real-life ones" I mean't "in-game ones"

1. go on the top "browse tanks"=>e.g. by techtree=> select the tank you want => now you see the general stats, which are also worth looking into

for the armor model click on "3D model" in the top right corner => now you see the complete 3D armor model of the tank. When you point your mouse anywhere on the tank, you can see the specific effective armor on that point

for more details click on the top left "compare", here you select the tank with which you shoot at the 3D model. e.g. your SU100Y => then you click on "collision" in the top left and select "live" => now the armor will change depending on the angle you look at it, the best way to find weakspots really fast.

generally  for weakspots: most tanks have two weakspots from the front: the lower hull and the commaders cuppola. Best thing to shoot there, if you can't shoot the side or the rear, but ofc there are exceptions to that.

3. well there are a lot of them, so if you want the specif one you saw you have to search (aslains contain some, I personally use j1mb0s mod)

Homer_J #9 Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28992 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Talking about illegal stuff.  If you don't want to have the hassle of a temporary ban and forced nick name you might want to change yours since it is against the game rules.

http://forum.worldof...nks-game-rules/

3.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs [88, 14, 420, SS], or similar stylizing [such as, 55] as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)

Edited by Homer_J, 02 September 2016 - 04:31 PM.

Ad0lfPeacebird #10 Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 122 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 02 September 2016 - 04:31 PM, said:

Talking about illegal stuff.  If you don't want to have the hassle of a temporary ban and forced nick name you might want to change yours since it is against the game rules.

http://forum.worldof...nks-game-rules/

3.12 that contain Logotypes, symbols, emblems or figures connected in one way or another with organizations, that violate or were violating existing laws and rules; i.e. anything that may provoke strong negative reaction/association or promote national/ethnic/religious hatred. (For example, using different variations of Nazi symbolic, abridgments and signs [88, 14, 420, SS], or similar stylizing [such as, 55] as well as credentials, names and surnames of Nazi leaders.)

I didn't know it's illegal since I'm new to these kind of stuff, and I don't have money to change my name, so what do I need to do? Also, if I get a ban on this account, do I have permission to make a new one?...

Homer_J #11 Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28992 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAd0lfPeacebird, on 02 September 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

I didn't know it's illegal since I'm new to these kind of stuff, and I don't have money to change my name, so what do I need to do?

You can wait and see if you get reported, in which case support will block your account and give you a free name change.  That will take a few days during which you won't be able to use that account.

Or you can raise a ticket and see if support will change it for free.

Also, if I get a ban on this account, do I have permission to make a new one?...

Yes, you can make as many accounts as you like.

Iddra #12 Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23925 battles

View PostAd0lfPeacebird, on 02 September 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Oh please, I didn't know that it's called an aimbot, I'm new to these stuff...

I guess you've never  played a FPS MMO in your life so you don't know what an aimbot is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users