Looking for English/British Clan, Tier 7/8 Currently (Active TS a must)

looking for clan british english clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Adam_Chattaway #1 Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1359 battles

Hello i'm a British tier 7 and tomorrow 8 player looking for a very active and social clan that likes to play to win but have fun at the same time. TS3 Etc is a must have and the clan must be healthy populated and friendly. I try my very best in every battle and play to win, thus i need a clan as random battles just offer no Teamplay or support. I'm a very active player and have just hit 1,000 battles yesterday.

Guild must be English speaking but not necessarily a British guild and pretty Active and group focused. So please message me if you are able to save me from these filthy random battles ^_^

Fluffy_Marshmallow #2 Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12248 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
check out the Beer Belly Master Mindz we are a social group who enjoy playing the game. we have players available to platoon throughout the day and then most evenings we are either running a team in a tournament or playing strongholds. from what your asking for I think we would suit you.

jricketts1 #3 Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35137 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Adam_Chattaway #4 Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1359 battles

View Postjricketts1, on 08 September 2016 - 01:44 PM, said:

I sent you a message did you get it?

jricketts1 #5 Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35137 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Yes and i have responded

BirdDodo #6 Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22201 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
Good luck in your clan search Adam it was great having you in Panzernauts much love <3

A_GIO_Rob #7 Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55708 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

[BULL]Bulldogs

Est:2011

After a late summer clean out Bulldogs are looking to recruit a number of ACTIVE players.

We are a primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have a mix of other nationalities with us. We have current and ex-servicemen in the clan, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant so if you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

The humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Apart from a few members who are always (p)ist
:)

Requirements
We are a social clan and really don't put too much importance on stats as such, the game is primarily about having fun by way of competition. However as a rule of thumb we are looking for players with the following as a min

Overall 
Battles  >10K
Win Rate >49%
Hit Rate 60%+
WN8 >900

Tanks
2 competitive Tier 10
2 competitive Tier 8
2 competitive Tier 6

Coms

We use TS3 for coms and currently have another UK based clan joining our TS server with their own dedicated rooms along with communal rooms for social activities.

We are considering adding a third clan with a view to having more inter clan training sessions, competitions or battles just for the hits and giggles (and little gold as prizes).
If you are a clan with around 20 to 50 members and would like more social interaction in the game then get in contact ASAP as this slot will not be around much longer.

*please note that we are not looking for a merger, It's your clan, it's your rules and it's your own personal space BUT you will be expected to socialize.

Clan Activity 
Bulldogs are most active as a clan daily between 17:00 to 00:00 and you will get the most out of joining us if you play between these hours.
At weekends you will find clan members playing at all times of the day.

Bulldogs have 2 simple rules
If you are in game you are required to be on teamspeak, period!
If you are in game on our mandatory nights then you are required to partake in whatever clan activities we are running be that clan wars, strongholds or team battles/training.

Interested? 
Come on to Teamspeak for a chat our address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull.
Just wait in the lobby until someone spots you.

Ex Bulls are always welcome back. As long as you ain't on Rob's 5hit list lol

NakedPassenger #8 Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
do u really think anyone will read so much text?

Also tagged with looking for clan, british, english, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users