ANTICHEAT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

brackbrother #1 Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41370 battles
Hello tank drivers and managers of wg.
When will product an anti cheat software:izmena:?
The game is degenerating and there are too many mods that benefit a lot the players .
You can permanently block or blacklist these mod .
I'm not there to list them , you do.
Thank you very much!
Alexander

Melissafr75 #2 Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 08 January 2017 - 11:16 AM.
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content

Red_Lotus #3 Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 265 battles

The really aggravating part about all this is, the software exists and is ALREADY on all the servers.  The vast majority of my games were on the NA servers and I can vouch from experience; you can use whatever mod, or mods, you want on the NA server.  There is ZERO enforcement.

If ANYONE associated with WarGaming on the NA server talks about addressing the use of illegal mods, in any way; they are lying.  It's just a scam to lure back players that have quit the game.

Take a wild guess why the number of NA servers is declining.  Hint - I'm not the only one fed up with their BS.

Edited by Red_Lotus, 23 October 2017 - 01:44 AM.

Thor120 #4 Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6436 battles
  • [-HWS-] -HWS-
celý wot je podvod vobec to nefunguje podla popisu,a všetko je len o financiach nejde tu vobec o hru a už vobec nie podla skutočnosti lebo lahké tanky suverejne prebiju težke tanky je to to iste ako ked havaruje osobák s kamionom osobák by zostal celý ale kamion bol zničený je to kravovina,a nehovoriac o tom že server automaticky vyhodí hráča mali by zapracovat na serveri aby to fungovalo normálne a nie dávat len akualizácie s čím len kazia hru ale peniaze čo hráč do toho investuej ej dobré ale uroven hry stále klesá,nehovoriac o tom že v amerike dostávaju prémiové tanky za darmo lebo tam nehraje len 15% hráčov proti EU

ranadan #5 Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
if anyone associated with war gaming on the Na saperver talks about addressing the use of illegal modes in anyway they are lying .it just a scam to lure back players that have quite the game.

Also tagged with ANTICHEAT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users