Seeking Casual / Regular Clan in need of SPGs @+2 GMT

Vocie comms required Social Team players no rambo mentalities please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Avalean #1 Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5596 battles

OK Basics as such, have a real life WOT is my relaxation time, seeking a Casual to Regular group that uses TS3 or other voice comms when in game, plays to win but having fun is also of importance.

I am at a +2 GMT, Speak English, and am tired of my SPGs always being left to fend for itself due ot the average "Rambo" mentality tankers of "all for me and me for me" game play style. And of course tired of playing alone since old guild disbanded and folks went to other games.

Want to ask me questions or such do not text me, pop into my teamspeak3  Gymnitai Star Citizen Guild Server, look for Avalean or Sarath "Both are me" and we can chat and see if things mesh or not.

usually on between 17:00 to 21:00 GMT weeknights and all sorts of hours weekends.

16:00 to 18:00 GMT is reserved for my Star Citizen Guilds training hours on weekends.

Otherwise if I am free and not doing IT Support on the RSI CIG Helpdesk channels we can see how it goes.

Can also usually be found when in WOT playing random maps in the level 1 to level 4 ranges.

later

Avalean

TS3 server guest log i at this time is : originaldu.mainvoice.info:8048

IF log-in changes, updated info can be found at; WWW.Gymnitai.com  in the "Contact US" tab section.

touch_of_death #2 Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 61155 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
sounds like us pm me in game when your free to talk

lotusblossom #3 Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:56 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31749 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Try HARRY I think they sound like they might suit you