Jump to content


RANT ABOUT CLAN SETTINGS AND WHY IT SHOULD BE CHANGED

clan emblem clan name gold paytoplay

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: RANT ABOUT CLAN SETTINGS AND WHY IT SHOULD BE CHANGED (21 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should Wargaming remove the "Pay us" feature if you want to change clan settings?

  1. Yes (7 votes [33.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

  2. No (14 votes [66.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Hide poll

j13esh8905eu #1 Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22004 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Yesterday I joined the "backup clan" to my old clan. It was made in april but only had 3 accounts in (second accounts) and had never done any strongholds, clan wars or anything as a clan. No stronghold had ever been setup and it was basically just derelict. I wanted to change the clans name and the logo of the clan which is the stock WG one but I have to pay gold to change it. This I think is absolutely ridiculous that 500 gold must be payed to change from the STOCK logo for a clan that is essentially only just being created. I also feel very cheesed of about the name and really think that players should not have to PAY to change these things ESPECIALLY when the clan has only just been made and hasn't even played or had a stronghold setup. To be honest I think its a rip off wargaming. Is this going to be changed in the future?

TitusLartius #2 Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:02 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43826 battles
  • 480
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012
No, no and no. Why the fu*k you even need the clan if you dont have intentions to play CW, SH or anything related to clans? So why you need logo if you will have only one active player in that clan? Purpose of those prices is to distract new players of making clans, we already have, i dont know 70.000 clans, for sure we dont need 1 million more.

Edited by TitusLartius, 15 September 2016 - 01:55 PM.


zikkon #3 Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:36 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35724 battles
  • 4,153
  • [ZIGI] ZIGI
  • Member since:
    02-25-2012
Isn't it obvious? Clans are for D O N A T O R S only.

j13esh8905eu #4 Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22004 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostTitusLartius, on 15 September 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

No, no and no. Why the fu*k you even need the clan if you dont have intentions to play CW, SH or anything related to clans? So why you need logo if you will have only one active player in that clan? Purpose of those prices is to distract new players of making clans, we already have, i dont know 70.000 clans, for sure we dont need 1 million more.

 

Dude the clan is only now just starting up but was initially made in april. it does have intentions to play cw ans sh when it has enough members

Homer_J #5 Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,124
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Basically what you want is to start a new clan for free.  Can you see the problem there?

 

There are thousands of dead clans, if you could change the details for free then nobody would ever need to create a new clan.



TitusLartius #6 Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43826 battles
  • 480
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

View Postj13esh8905eu, on 15 September 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

 

Dude the clan is only now just starting up but was initially made in april. it does have intentions to play cw ans sh when it has enough members

 

If you are going to play CW's than why are you crying over 500g when every clan can get that much...

j13esh8905eu #7 Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22004 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 15 September 2016 - 04:20 PM, said:

Basically what you want is to start a new clan for free.  Can you see the problem there?

 

There are thousands of dead clans, if you could change the details for free then nobody would ever need to create a new clan.

 

yes tbh that too

mike920 #8 Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20865 battles
  • 254
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012
Dont bottle it because a couple of unicums fucked your argument up with logic, carry on your pointless raging, we demand drama





Also tagged with clan, emblem, clan name, gold, paytoplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users