issue cyrillic text help problem russian keyboard mods display

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

general6821465 #1 Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9493 battles
  • [_SIG_] _SIG_
Hello I am playing on EU server. I have a Russian mod but i cant see the text instead i just see boxes something like this:   ♦♦♦♦♦♦

K_A #2 Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What mods do you use? I would recommend using OMC modpack installer (link here: http://odemmortis.com/odem-mortis-modpack/ ;), they support nearly all of the most of the popular mods, you can just tick all the boxes for mods you want and it will automatically install them for you and all will be in English.

EDIT the square boxes for the Russian mod are a result for the mod using cyrillic alphabet and your own client not supporting said alphabet, so I would simply abandon that mod and find something that does the same but is in English.

Edited by K_A, 16 September 2016 - 09:38 PM.

DeltaRogue #3 Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5083 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC
It's possible that the mod you're using uses a font which your computer doesn't have, and/or the font you're trying to use with the mod doesn't support Cyrillic characters. There's probably other causes, but it's the only thing that springs to mind at the moment.

Also tagged with issue, cyrillic, text, help, problem, russian, keyboard, mods, display

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users