Season Four, no more room for smaller clans?

tier 6 clan wars cw

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

astmario #1 Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13507 battles

Due to the fact that a large number of clans do not seek to compete with strong rivals, the overall dynamics on the Global Map have changed. As an experiment, the Tier VI Front will be disabled.

So, no more tier 6 clan wars. No more room for smaller clans to try to compete, no more chance for them to earn some gold. Instead we got another tier X front??? Not another weaker tier 8, but 10! Wtf???!!! And that is supposed to do what to balance game? You will only make smaller clans stop trying to play cw at all, in tier 6 there is some chance to do something against stronger clans, but tier 8 and 10, and you expect weak clans to participate? Another bad move WG, you will remain with cca. top 150 clans playing CW, rest will just aband it.

roastedlemon #2 Posted 17 September 2016 - 08:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles
What do you smaller clans want? When new map came out, WG gave you a chance to play on the T6 map, but the problem was is that a number of clans could easily take 30+ provinces... That is not healthy for any CW front. I have heard that some clans want to play T10 CW, but that they "couldn't compete with the clans currently there". So what WG has done is give the smaller clans that want to play T10 CW the chance to play it by making a separate front, where the gold income is lower and the missions are disabled, hopefully deterring the bigger clans from landing there. 

ohlongjohnson003 #3 Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

View Postastmario, on 17 September 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Due to the fact that a large number of clans do not seek to compete with strong rivals, the overall dynamics on the Global Map have changed. As an experiment, the Tier VI Front will be disabled.

So, no more tier 6 clan wars. No more room for smaller clans to try to compete, no more chance for them to earn some gold. Instead we got another tier X front??? Not another weaker tier 8, but 10! Wtf???!!! And that is supposed to do what to balance game? You will only make smaller clans stop trying to play cw at all, in tier 6 there is some chance to do something against stronger clans, but tier 8 and 10, and you expect weak clans to participate? Another bad move WG, you will remain with cca. top 150 clans playing CW, rest will just aband it.

do you remember old CW map where you had only T10 ? 

you can go to T8 now since you afaik had many provinces in T6 so you wont have activity problems

pbanks3568 #4 Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38052 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE

Tier 6 and using only 7 tanks takes a lot of the tactical side out of CW.  Going onto Himmelsdorf and seeing clans parking 7 OI behind cap was just destroying the game play.  

I agree though that more options on Tier 8 would be good as we see the same issues on the GM here as at 6.

iconHR #5 Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

In my opinion the biggest problem currently its alliance of clans that occupied large parts of maps and keep them only for farming gold.

Another problem is that the strong clans instead of fighting with them straight rather go down to the lower front and farm less gold, more provinces, but without difficulty because they are too strong between the weaker clans that they can not do anything.

In my opinion it should limit the clans not only by the number of provinces that clans can possess, but also the fronts in a manner that is similar to the team battle introduce ladder and there is no chance that the clan is among the top 100 can Land or fight the provinces tier 6 and 8, only the 10 front.
Clans who are from 100-500 can land at tier 8 and tier 10 front and clans under 500 by ladder (real numbers determine WG according to the statistics CW battle) to be on all three battlefields land and fight.

This simple procedure will help to avoid too strong clans go "easier" way and instead of struggling among tier 10 go to 8 or even 6 and trolls crowd provinces among much weaker clans and effortlessly gather enough gold, perhaps even more than the clan the same strenght that goes into fair fajt the 10's.

In this way it would be clans on all fronts, and the battle would be more uniform and more interesting.

aPurplePolarBear #6 Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14017 battles
Noobs will ALWAYS have problems. Till they cant have twice more hp and dmg than top clans players, they rage..  Even they cant win against them with twice hp or/and damage.:D Bots as hell.. Learn to play then you can beat top clans.

iconHR #7 Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:07 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

View PostaPurplePolarBear, on 22 September 2016 - 09:30 AM, said:

Noobs will ALWAYS have problems. Till they cant have twice more hp and dmg than top clans players, they rage..  Even they cant win against them with twice hp or/and damage.:D Bots as hell.. Learn to play then you can beat top clans.

No one here is talking about the players. Here its a theme of the the fronts on the global map where clans like your instead of fighting with equals go to tier 6 front and trolls weaker clans because these objectively can not do anything and then have xyz provinces and sucking on gold effortlessly.

WG has noticed this trend and decided to temporarily shut down the tier 6 front which are affected on small clans who do not have enough people to go into battle with larger divisions (clan can have good players but they can have a few, is such a clan should not participate because there are not enough people for the higher division?).

Sorry this has nothing to do with noob play but with unfair play several strong clans who started the easy way to gold ;)

I have simply written to an easier way was to approach the map limits the ranking clans also never would have happened to the clan like yours who is among the top 200 can participate in the tier 6 front, but only at tier 8 and tier 10 front, as there has a bad !? Except that in this case, everyone will have to make an effort to farm gold; ;)

Please do not insult and go offtopic!

ohlongjohnson003 #8 Posted 27 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

View PosticonHR, on 23 September 2016 - 10:07 AM, said:

No one here is talking about the players. Here its a theme of the the fronts on the global map where clans like your instead of fighting with equals go to tier 6 front and trolls weaker clans because these objectively can not do anything and then have xyz provinces and sucking on gold effortlessly.

WG has noticed this trend and decided to temporarily shut down the tier 6 front which are affected on small clans who do not have enough people to go into battle with larger divisions (clan can have good players but they can have a few, is such a clan should not participate because there are not enough people for the higher division?).

Sorry this has nothing to do with noob play but with unfair play several strong clans who started the easy way to gold ;)

I have simply written to an easier way was to approach the map limits the ranking clans also never would have happened to the clan like yours who is among the top 200 can participate in the tier 6 front, but only at tier 8 and tier 10 front, as there has a bad !? Except that in this case, everyone will have to make an effort to farm gold; ;)

Please do not insult and go offtopic!

just explain me, what does make any clan great if not the command & players ?

you are just bad, you have 48% winrate after 15k battles, and you are complaining about lost games ? 

should they maybe ban all top clans from the map every week so you`d have 1 week free farm ?

why should they limit a clan to certain amount of provinces if they`re active nuff to defend them ?

and what do you have against few clans working together...... why dont you try to make an alliance and farm gold ?

iconHR #9 Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

View Postohlongjohnson003, on 27 September 2016 - 12:33 AM, said:

just explain me, what does make any clan great if not the command & players ?

you are just bad, you have 48% winrate after 15k battles, and you are complaining about lost games ? 

should they maybe ban all top clans from the map every week so you`d have 1 week free farm ?

why should they limit a clan to certain amount of provinces if they`re active nuff to defend them ?

and what do you have against few clans working together...... why dont you try to make an alliance and farm gold ?

Please explain to me what difference does my personal rating and winchance with anything !?
I'm not talking about individuals but about the clans.

I do not agree that we should reduce the conditions that anyone can farm gold, but also wrong to stronger clans exploit weaker just because it can !?
I do not generalize, because there are strong clans and an alliance that play fair and not farm gold than looking for a challenge on the map, fame, or has a number of clans that glory is not interested but they want only to farm Gold and that used such methods.

As you see I am not alone in this view because the WG recognizes that this is happening and shut the
tier 6 front, only draws attention to the elimination of this front does not mean anything to these that farm but means a lot smaller clans (another note, not bad clans, but clans that have fewer members)

I do not know why would you touch that you say your clan, which is among the top 10 in the game would not have to participate in a tier 6 fronts?
What a challenge to your clan could have on that front? NONE !?
How I see well you currently going between WHYOU and I__G and S4-X to tier 10 front and keep it there you would expect to be.
I wish you continued success, and I hope that you will achieve your goals!

But I also do not expect from your clan to be lowered so "low" to go to the conflict in the tier 6 fronts only for farming gold, whether I'm right?

Ladder will allow you to fight with your levels, just as you do now, but also to allow smaller clans to be fair fight on the global map, which is big enough to it may be the place for anyone who wants to fight on it.

Wayneable #10 Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43689 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Easy fix, each clan has to choose what tier CW it wants 6-8-10, and that is the only one it can participate in until the end of that CW. Simple and easy.

iconHR #11 Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

View PostWayneable, on 27 September 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

Easy fix, each clan has to choose what tier CW it wants 6-8-10, and that is the only one it can participate in until the end of that CW. Simple and easy.

An interesting proposal, but it will not prevent a (too) strong clan that signs up to tier 6 front as he has done so far and Farm Gold among much weaker clans.

As I noted, the team battles with ladder system and clan as it develops going in increasing rank, and fights with equals in a righteous battle, there it is resolved in a satisfactory manner, the same could be replicated and the CW and would not have any more no problem, everyone would have fought with equals, and to become a better progressed to the scale and engage in battle with the stronger, which left positions at the bottom of the table for the entry of new who want to prove to everyone.

JaffaStar #12 Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 50564 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_
Open the clan wars maps 24/7 and then any clan can attack any territory any time ... That would be pretty cool indeed ... No more gold farming for the strong clans , no more crying ... Gold should be revarded for the time , mostly hours that you can keep that territory ...

mightyjosHi #13 Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:30 AM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34783 battles
  • [S4] S4

View PostJaffaStar, on 27 September 2016 - 05:33 PM, said:

Open the clan wars maps 24/7 and then any clan can attack any territory any time ... That would be pretty cool indeed ... No more gold farming for the strong clans , no more crying ... Gold should be revarded for the time , mostly hours that you can keep that territory ...

Please check how much active people the topclans have at night times :)

Topclans are Topclans because they can adapt very well to situations. They would find a way, dont worry.

iconHR #14 Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

View PostJaffaStar, on 27 September 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

opening CW 24/7 would be very confusing as the first because of time zones, as well as another that could quickly rotate the changes to the provinces.
I do not know how it would be effective?

View PostmightyjosHi, on 28 September 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

Please check how much active people the topclans have at night times :)

Topclans are Topclans because they can adapt very well to situations. They would find a way, dont worry.

Glad to hear you on this post.
What is your opinion, as a member of the top 10 clans give you more interesting to fight against their equal clans, how you do it now, or you are interesting only to rape weaker clans for gold?

Related to the my idea to the top 100 clans disable participation at the tier 6 and 8 front, and that the clans of 100-500 can compete at tier 8 and tier 10 front, and all the weaker clans of 500 on all three fronts?

The numbers are indicative specified, perhaps some other system or numbers, but the main idea is to prevent that all clans fighting with own height and not to exploit their strength in order to harvest gold in the territories in which not have real competition for them.

mightyjosHi #15 Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 34783 battles
  • [S4] S4

View PosticonHR, on 28 September 2016 - 07:03 AM, said:

opening CW 24/7 would be very confusing as the first because of time zones, as well as another that could quickly rotate the changes to the provinces.
I do not know how it would be effective?

Glad to hear you on this post.
What is your opinion, as a member of the top 10 clans give you more interesting to fight against their equal clans, how you do it now, or you are interesting only to rape weaker clans for gold?

Related to the my idea to the top 100 clans disable participation at the tier 6 and 8 front, and that the clans of 100-500 can compete at tier 8 and tier 10 front, and all the weaker clans of 500 on all three fronts?

The numbers are indicative specified, perhaps some other system or numbers, but the main idea is to prevent that all clans fighting with own height and not to exploit their strength in order to harvest gold in the territories in which not have real competition for them.

1) Im interested in farming as much gold/rewards as possible with the lowest possible amount of work. My players also have reallife and want to play randoms/stronghold/fun modes like every other player. This is a concept that every company, every person, every creature uses: use the lowest possible power to achieve the highest possible outcome.

2) I personally dont like "limits" on numbers. Im a big fan of a competetive environment in which the best are rewarded and the worst are not (or with smaller prices). So i hate limitations (see missions with <1100 ELO). Of course there need to be rewards for the small clans, but in my opinion they need to be designed in such a way, that the topclans dont even want to work for them and the small clans can fight against same skilled oponents. This works in every other game i have played so far.

One big problem in World of Tanks is, that every clan wants to achieve the same things as the top10. Most clans dont have a realistic picture of themselves. I started this clan with 13 people of average 1300 wn8. I was so happy with two provinces in Afrika. But we wanted more, so we improved ourself and worked hard to get what we have now. 

In a competetive environment the goal of every "clanwars/competetive" clan should be "We want to become better".

ohlongjohnson003 #16 Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

View PosticonHR, on 27 September 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

Please explain to me what difference does my personal rating and winchance with anything !?
I'm not talking about individuals but about the clans.

how do you expect to win if you have 15 players in the team who will fire 20 shots, hit 12 and pen 3 shots and enemies who are better players ( and higher winrate etc etc ) will have players with 11/10/9 ( fired / hit / pen ) ratio

that is the skill difference i was talking about and focusing down tanks..... there is a reason why FAME for example is clan without any competition on this server..... they just make all those shots hit and pen 95% of the time and they focus tanks really well

ohlongjohnson003 #17 Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

and there were no good clans at T6 front..... you cant call any of those clans good

on T8 you used to have some decent clans like S4 and PIGEO and TDSTR and thats it

every other good clan was on T10 map farming gold or fighting for it

Block Quote

Related to the my idea to the top 100 clans disable participation at the tier 6 and 8 front, and that the clans of 100-500 can compete at tier 8 and tier 10 front,and all the weaker clans of 500 on all three fronts?

just tell me which rating would you use for this " top 100 " because both WG`s rating and WN8 arent good scales to get the right rating

View PostWayneable, on 27 September 2016 - 12:18 PM, said:

also, you cant make clan say which front they will take because few weeks before the campaign, many clans from T10 map like to get on T8 map and practice for the campaign 

View PostmightyjosHi, on 28 September 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

One big problem in World of Tanks is, that every clan wants to achieve the same things as the top10. Most clans dont have a realistic picture of themselves. I started this clan with 13 people of average 1300 wn8. I was so happy with two provinces in Afrika. But we wanted more, so we improved ourself and worked hard to get what we have now. 

In a competetive environment the goal of every "clanwars/competetive" clan should be "We want to become better".

THIS some players just think that they are the best in the game and that they can do what ever they want and when they get p@ped by someone better - they`ll QQ and wont try to improve

you have seen all these mediocre clans just QQing on the forums

they dont want to improve, they dont want to learn anything new, they want those who are better than they are to get sanctioned because they are " too stronk "

why dont they try to improve and get on higher level, so they can dominate over anyone else ?

because its easier just to QQ all day and write sh!t on forums, right ?

iconHR #18 Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15412 battles

View Postohlongjohnson003, on 28 September 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

how do you expect to win if you have 15 players in the team who will fire 20 shots, hit 12 and pen 3 shots and enemies who are better players ( and higher winrate etc etc ) will have players with 11/10/9 ( fired / hit / pen ) ratio

that is the skill difference i was talking about and focusing down tanks..... there is a reason why FAME for example is clan without any competition on this server..... they just make all those shots hit and pen 95% of the time and they focus tanks really well

friend, i talk once again, what does the tactics and skill of the players with ladder?

Whether a clan is good or not, defines many terms, but none is relevant to this discussion, the topic is not which clan has better players, but why is closed tier 6 front?
And proposals related to a mode where all clans irrespective of the strength of individual players have a chance to participate equally in CW, of course every adequately rewarded for its success, is not the same income in the tier 10 and tier 6 front.
With emphasis to somehow prevent abuse of the system and strong clans occupy the entire CW map and do not give others a chance to participate equally.

I know it's written above it's easier and more "natural" for players to Farm Gold because they have other commitments outside the clan, or whether it is morally and ferplay !?

Not really;)

If compared to on sport, say football, club from the fifth league never will not be in the competition with the club from the first league, so something like this must be in WoT,

this is my suggestion, and how i see the team battle it exists and functions in quite good way, and if CW introduced a system of ladder only at the level of the clans, they would have a fair division and consequently the distribution of goods across the battlefield.

I do not know what that might be controversial !?

ohlongjohnson003 #19 Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

View PosticonHR, on 28 September 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

friend, i talk once again, what does the tactics and skill of the players with ladder?

Whether a clan is good or not, defines many terms, but none is relevant to this discussion, the topic is not which clan has better players, but why is closed tier 6 front?
And proposals related to a mode where all clans irrespective of the strength of individual players have a chance to participate equally in CW, of course every adequately rewarded for its success, is not the same income in the tier 10 and tier 6 front.
With emphasis to somehow prevent abuse of the system and strong clans occupy the entire CW map and do not give others a chance to participate equally.

I know it's written above it's easier and more "natural" for players to Farm Gold because they have other commitments outside the clan, or whether it is morally and ferplay !?

Not really;)

If compared to on sport, say football, club from the fifth league never will not be in the competition with the club from the first league, so something like this must be in WoT,

this is my suggestion, and how i see the team battle it exists and functions in quite good way, and if CW introduced a system of ladder only at the level of the clans, they would have a fair division and consequently the distribution of goods across the battlefield.

I do not know what that might be controversial !?

i said it once, and i`ll say it again

good clans are on T10 provinces, there are no good clans on T8 and " lower " T10 part of the map except PIGEO & TDSTR since S4 is now on T10 part of the map

if you think that any of those clans are any good - you`re just bad yourself

so there are those " ladders " and if you cant win against them - you dont deserve the spot on the map

ohlongjohnson003 #20 Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34870 battles

you need to understand that WG is giving away gold for free via CW, so you have to work somehow to get some nice amount of it

you should not get gold if you cant win

thats like everyone from the tounament getting the price,  like the person who won it just becayse ppl who made the tournament dont want you to feel bad...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users