Hello EU

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cheekyman_ #1 Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1347 battles
  • [WEOW] WEOW

HI, how you guys doing? Before I go on I will just explain a little about me.

I played primarily on NA ever since game release, despite being in the UK. The reason for this is the group I was with before wot came out was primarily NA based, so as a result I followed them to that server.

So EU was a server I never played on, until recently. Out of pure curiosity I have recently created an account on EU with a few goals in mind. 

- Experience what kind of difference a better ping would have on game play.

- See how hard it is to grind to a tier 10 without spending a dime on the account, basically a F2P run.

- See what its like to start over, after everything I have learned, and what kind of advantages/disadvantages new players have now, than 4-5 years ago.

- Possibly help new players just starting on how to progress efficiently, and what benefits they can get as well like invite codes, the refer a friend program, clans.

The plan is to play just a few hours a day, after my usual session on NA. This is all streamed.

Alright, with that out of the way ill go onto why im posting here, well im looking to join a casual clan for the duration of the run, and perhaps more in the future. 

Nothing crazy, but a clan that is active in tier 6 and 8 strongholds that I can have some fun with, and grind the tier 6 and 8 in the line.

What can I offer? I am nowhere near the best I would say casual purple describes me on NA, but I have a wealth of experience and a decent knowledge of the game

that I am willing to share with players wanting to learn and help out in any way I can. All I ask in return is a little help with the grind ;)

And for anyone interested, my stats and clan history for NA can be found here, for reference - http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Cheekyman

and the new F2P account, which is only a few days old is here, not much to say on it so far really as its only been up for a very small time - http://wotlabs.net/e...ayer/Cheekyman_

TTX50 #2 Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21195 battles

Hi cheeky

We're pretty casual and would be very keen to recruit a player like you with your experience. Therefore, I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at  103.231.90.25:10004 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

WalkingTallOP #3 Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 14092 battles
  • [MUZ] MUZ

Hey man Check out WHEN Brother to WHO

Platoon with good players 

Daily CW and SH

Faceit Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users