• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

HerrOberst #121 Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24733 battles
  • [R4E] R4E

View PostThe_Foolio, on 05 October 2016 - 11:51 AM, said:

If only you could trying make a point without it getting lost in all your hyperbole.

So WG never anyone, ever, for anything other than team damage? You know that for a fact based upon all the evidence you have?

/edit: it took me 30seconds to accidentally find this...

http://forum.worldof...get-3-days-ban/

If you think WG have the worst customer service then you have clearly never dealt with TalkTalk.

The hitlog isn't useless, I think that I will find it really quite useful to help complete missions.

I have no desire to know if someone is firing gold at me. If someone pens, it's irrelevant if they are using gold or not. If you sit there and another round in the face then you deserve to die, whether they are using gold or not.

I think in summary...if you think that WG are so bad, then I would stop playing the game. I suggest either trying to accept the game for what it is and be less wound up, or uninstall. It's just not worth it.

Please, enlighten me with my hyperbole?

They will almost certainly have banned someone at some point. But I guess the last person who was banned by reports was in 7.3. Now I can't imagine this happening. Reports don't work, so everybody shoots teammates. When you don't keep count, you get banned. So you are stupid when you get banned for teamdamage... (learn to count)

Nope, never have dealt with TalkTalk, but don't care. can't be worse then WG's, because WG's is non existing :)

nope, useless. I want to know what they are fireing at me. Gold = no chance ever. AP =  bounceable (maye a lucky 1-2 shots connect) depends on the situation, tanks involved etc. But that comes down to skill and experience. But most people just buy their way to the top.. I know you disagree but I think Skill should be TOUGHT, not be BOUGHT... 

If I think WG is bad, you would stop playing...? strange logic there mate...

But I play FAR FAR LESS then I did. The game is not fun anymore because of goldspamming and'illegal' mods. Sometimes I platoon with a mate to see if WG has grown some balls, but the obsession over money is still to strong for them...

-edit: typo-

Edited by HerrOberst, 05 October 2016 - 05:20 PM.

pecopad #122 Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25840 battles
  • [UGN] UGN
I have problems with the aim, looks like server reticule, so much lag and it jumps a lot aiming at tanks on the ridge. Autoaim also is not working has it should

Ragnaguard #123 Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54562 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostmArtinko5MB, on 29 September 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

i like the idea of disabling across team chat :) 

U r not the kind of person that talks to others in general huh?

one of the worst steps EVER....  WG is steadily pushes us to AW....

Ragnaguard #124 Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54562 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostHerrOberst, on 05 October 2016 - 06:17 PM, said:

Please, enlighten me with my hyperbole?

They will almost certainly have banned someone at some point. But I guess the last person who was banned by reports was in 7.3. Now I can't imagine this happening. Reports don't work, so everybody shoots teammates. When you don't keep count, you get banned. So you are stupid when you get banned for teamdamage... (learn to count)

Nope, never have dealt with TalkTalk, but don't care. can't be worse then WG's, because WG's is non existing :)

nope, useless. I want to know what they are fireing at me. Gold = no chance ever. AP =  bounceable (maye a lucky 1-2 shots connect) depends on the situation, tanks involved etc. But that comes down to skill and experience. But most people just buy their way to the top.. I know you disagree but I think Skill should be TOUGHT, not be BOUGHT... 

If I think WG is bad, you would stop playing...? strange logic there mate...

But I play FAR FAR LESS then I did. The game is not fun anymore because of goldspamming and'illegal' mods. Sometimes I platoon with a mate to see if WG has grown some balls, but the obsession over money is still to strong for them...

-edit: typo-

so fuckin true.....

ThinderChief #125 Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20167 battles

View Postsir_alex_ice, on 29 September 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

There is still NO option to reported suspected cheating or use of hacks. And I did submit more than a couple of really suspicious replay.

LOL​! So did I, because hacks makes this game unplayable, the amount of detracking and amoracking at some point was incredible, WAY above the statistics for it to happen, I mean EVERY game, sometimes several times a game like yesterday, looks like some guys knew they had to come out before the update rendered their cheat inefficient... For a while because they are back anyway, as are some mod packs but I do not mistake the two, it just shows that just a few hours after a release hacks can be active again, only not as frequently encountered in the fields and the "component targeting" hacks are quiet today, it's only the visibility/stealth ones that works yet.

And you can tell some players bases their group/platoon tactics on those bots, first they know where you are and six sense or not you have no clue you can't really on any form of stealth, second, they detrack you, them oooomph goes your rack after several of their buddies hits you, all of course with snapshots way beyond their guns aiming times and accuracy, when not set alight like a matches box in an oven.

As a scout or medium I play a lot for supporting heavies, detracking as often as possible and I can tell, even with a good, accurate gun and sometimes an average above 75% hit rate per day (including the WZ-102 122mm) it's nowhere near as easy as they make it look, and you have to work for it, aim fully, and it takes time, no snapshot there or it's a freak shot and it's not as frequent as that.

Sorry? I eared someone complaining about insults? Support the fight against hacks/bots instead of denying in every single topic on the subject, it will help, some of us might not agree on being conned by cheaters.

Block Quote

I don't know what you've got against using gold, you or anyone else for that matters, taking on heavier vehicle with low pen amo is a bit stupid, but I agree about the obsession over money, and it's not only W.G which suffers from greed, this game system is based on PROFITS remember?

I'm not the one who invented the term "good earner", I learned it from this game, and some players doesn't even play their natural roles anymore (heavies supposed to take on heavies, scouts to spot etc), they go for damage and XP, regardless of results.

Edited by ThinderChief, 05 October 2016 - 08:17 PM.

nagje #126 Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20043 battles

Tank caroussel is great. Minimaps are boring. Damage indicator could be better, guess I´ll take my previous one again when the mod is updated. Just like most things you added...useless. We had mods that did a (much) better job.
Go and fix mm so we dont
have those rape battles, look at xvm and use it to calculate a decent battle.
Let us make more credits at tier 8+ (make shells cheaper for example).

Give back the option to talk to the other team.
And fix the centurion tanks...medium tank that is slower then heavy tanks, no armor, no real gun. Give it some speed to make it a decent med tank.
But why do I even bother...you wont listen anyway.
Guess that´s another reason why I am downloading warthunder.

Edited by nagje, 05 October 2016 - 08:13 PM.

Steeltank141 #127 Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18601 battles
  • [4STAR] 4STAR
I think the update is quite nice, however please wg just do something about map rotation. Played 100 battles and still no paris map. 40 maps (on paper) and we only get to see 3 on a day! Its just stupid and boring as hell. 

themk #128 Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11198 battles

I absolutely love team chat. I don't even know what to say about that they have removed it. I thought they must have changed the key assignments until I came across the changelog. I'm totally speechless. (pun intended :P)

Sure, some players are toxic. But when I listen to another player wishing me cancer and suggesting what I should do with my mother, all I think is that I've been in puberty (and a noob) once too. And besides, that usually happens to me only when I play a one-shot-arty. ;) And not during all times of the day...

Some of the comments here say that there's not that much fun going on in inter-team chat. Those who say that should realise that it is up to them too to change that. Usually, when you have fun in inter-team chat, you must get involved yourself.

I've had some of the most fun interactions in the game by chating with the enemy team. A LOT of the fun that exists in the interaction with other players just get's removed by removing this chat.

To me, sorry, WOT is not a serious sport. It's just a game that I have fun with. And that's what it should be. That's what I believe it is to most players. Making the game more serious is not a step in the right direction. If anything, it is the wrong direction. The game, as it is, already takes itself too serious.

Just recently WG has had this event in North America (see Youtube) where they said, that they wanted to improve the communcation between WG and the community. If what they're saying is true they should start communicating now.

The anti-fun, anti-social people have won.

Edited by themk, 06 October 2016 - 03:57 PM.

Vihrru #129 Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41266 battles
  • [_CHS_] _CHS_

@up

Most of chatting between enemies is unfortunately: "gold noob", "f*** you, no skill", "get cancer", "crapMM". Sometimes there is also giving away position by frustrate and rarely, VERY rarely you can hear something positive like "gg, well played". "Fun in the chat", can you please give me an example because after 25k I failed to see anything that would be fun in calling names and complaining?

Usually, most of positive messages I get after the battle while during there is only and only complaining.

So complaining and bi*ching is called socializing? I know you don't mean it but in fact that's what majority of chatting is brought to.

Also, "to have fun in the chat you should get involved'. I'm so sorry but usually those who chat spend they valuable time on being mean, not telling jokes. How should I get involved? Also be mean?

Or maybe start story telling?  Thing is, during short battles you dont have much time to have a nice chat, that's why the only people who type something are both immature, frustrated and with destroyed vehicle. They find time to type because they are frustrated, not because they want to be nice.

Edited by The_Burz4P, 07 October 2016 - 09:13 AM.

ivicavo12121 #130 Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10095 battles
  • [SABIT] SABIT
I cant download game,i couldnt update it ,i tryed about 20 times but i cant,i tryed to download it several times,dont want again whats wrong

UNARMOURED #131 Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36185 battles

Loving the new features - disabled chat, garage interface, new map style, Paris map, damage counters etc.

However...

The shot direction indications are a step way too far. I really hope that WG see sense and remove the indications when you are hit by unspotted tanks. Anything which is slow, low alpha or low armour is directly gimped by the this change (as I predicted). If you can't wreck tanks in one shot or bounced the blind shots which come you are way you are screwed.

Many tanks' only strength, and some the only real way to play, is being able to stay hidden (either in a bush or outside spotting range) and repeatedly shoot the opposition. e.g. Firefly, Nashhorn, Achilles, Scorpion etc. If you can't use the inbuilt spotting mechanics then they are as good as useless in many games.

It a really bad move in the wrong direction IMO.

vladtheodor #132 Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14619 battles
  • [R-C] R-C
No Ipv6 support and still NO clock in garage and battlefield...

thantalas04 #133 Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15669 battles

I highly disappointed with the cross team chat disabling.

Many times happen you are unlucky and have a terrible MM and you find yourself with the most retarded ogre motherfuckers who does not know what is team play and has no any idea what to do in the game.

So sometimes when those coward top level Heavies even Tier 8-9-10s are sitting in the bushes behind the TD or just simply leaving their flank to join the other side of the map causing a disaster and loss.

So those players are deserved to their coordinates being reported until the enemy kill them.

With disabled cross chat is it impossible you can not do against those [edited]nothing. Even you can't kill a retarded team mate if he is as stupid as hurt to watch the game... because the automatic system is banning your [edited]. Crap.

Very bad, very very bad change again.

Im sure why is that, because more people did write a support ticket about cross server chat so the lazy support team better disable cross chat.... so smart.

blindhai #134 Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26017 battles
  • [EU-FI] EU-FI

Hello there,

i am not sure where to write this, so i write it here. There are two problems, one with the damage indicators and one with the damage panel:

Damage indicators: When i get shot by an enemy which is not currently vissible, i still get the information about the amount of damage and of who is shooting.

Damage panel: When i am destroyed and want to spectate other players, the damage panel is not displayed. It would be nice to see my performance in the panel all the time or when i could see the informations from the other players, when i am spectating them.

Thank you! :)

vladtheodor #135 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14619 battles
  • [R-C] R-C

"Damage indicator", "repairs", "my tank destroyed by"... at middle/bottom very short. 

I can't even read who hit/destroyed me or "left track repaired" and the writing is gone.

And...

I wanna option to hide ( if chat turned OFF ) forever other commands like "Sommebody spotted me at..."

Edited by vladtheodor, 12 October 2016 - 12:18 AM.

roadrunner_cb1k #136 Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16578 battles
  • [_AKD_] _AKD_

Hi Ladys/Lads

Wanted to play my old replays on current version WOT

but for some reasons they want.

Anyone can shed a light on that for me please

Regards

MickShagger #137 Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:59 PM

Staff Sergeant