Jump to content


Looking for an active clan


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TurboTank87 #1 Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19515 battles
  • 22
  • [EMB3R] EMB3R
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

Hello clan recruiters, 

 

Firstly, I will admit that I am not the best player with the best stats so I am not expecting to get into the best clans. However, what I am looking for is, a clan that can platoon and SH/CW.

My stats: https://en.wot-life....andos-517369600

 

T6 tanks: Cromwell B, Cromwell, Type 64

T8 tanks: IS-3, WZ-132

T10 tanks: Object 140, IS-7

I am willing to grind to any specific tanks that are required when necessary.

 

If you're interested in having me in your clan, please do not hesitate to PM me via the World of Tanks Forum. I would prefer a PM via the forum than a PM in-game. Also, if you would like to know more about me, I could come onto your Teamspeak server to have a chat if you don't mind.

 

Many thanks

 

Turbo



BAIG #2 Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21566 battles
  • 285
  • [M3TRO] M3TRO
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012

Hi,

 

I will be happy if you will join our Clan. We are Active & need Active Players

 

BAIG



sandra1966 #3 Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35676 battles
  • 180
  • [W_A] W_A
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013
PM sent

lotusblossom #4 Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31315 battles
  • 1,834
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    11-10-2012
Still looking turbo, you seem to have been looking for ages. If you are still looking check us out I think we fit the criteria. 

_Crusad3r_ #5 Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29126 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View Postlotusblossom, on 02 October 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

Still looking turbo, you seem to have been looking for ages. If you are still looking check us out I think we fit the criteria. 

 

He has been jumping between alot of clans like one a month :D

danaos130 #6 Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54142 battles
  • 141
  • [RANGI] RANGI
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 02 October 2016 - 04:57 PM, said:

 

He has been jumping between alot of clans like one a month :D

 

And where is the problem???? You know why he did that???? He will have his reasons. If u dont like that dont take it to your clan. Why u did such kind of comments???? What is the purpose of that???

Edited by danaos130, 02 October 2016 - 04:17 PM.


_Crusad3r_ #7 Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29126 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View Postdanaos130, on 02 October 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

 

And where is the problem???? You know why he did that???? He will have his reasons. If u dont like that dont take it to your clan. Why u did such kind of comments???? What is the purpose of that???

 


Edited by _Crusad3r_, 02 October 2016 - 04:49 PM.


danaos130 #8 Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54142 battles
  • 141
  • [RANGI] RANGI
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 02 October 2016 - 05:21 PM, said:

 

 

i totally agree!!!  but u were the rude not me!!!!!  U did a comment with no purpose and wasnt polite. That was my point. I hope u understood that!!!!

_Crusad3r_ #9 Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:23 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29126 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View Postdanaos130, on 02 October 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

i totally agree!!!  but u were the rude not me!!!!!  U did a comment with no purpose and wasnt polite. That was my point. I hope u understood that!!!!

 

It wasn't a rude comment - it was answering lotusblossom's question :D Also fyi I know Turbo :P

danaos130 #10 Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 54142 battles
  • 141
  • [RANGI] RANGI
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 02 October 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

 

It wasn't a rude comment - it was answering lotusblossom's question :D Also fyi I know Turbo :P

 

ok ok it was helpfull for him to find clan      ok

Edited by danaos130, 02 October 2016 - 06:00 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users