Battle Chat Modifications

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Olaen #101 Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15559 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

The game is simply not as fun as it used to be!

I catch myself trying to congratulate enemy players on stuff all the time, and then I just get pissed off that I am not able to tell them they did well cause TAB doesnt work anymore!

WG please listen to your players, BRING BACK "ALL CHAT" ! 

There are numerous other ways to deal with the "abuse" that you argue was the reason for removing "ALL CHAT", you will find a load of good suggestions in this thread!

Please USE THEM, and give us back the fun ALL BATTLECHAT!

Wiile #102 Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30826 battles
  • [DDDK] DDDK
HI

Why dont the game have a Ability to report good acts. I think that in many times It could be fun if you could give points or similar to a player who plays for the team or just play for help his team mate.. 

I realy think the game could use a positive report part instead only a negative way to report

Jan

Closed

Pansenmann #103 Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 30436 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

please bring back cross team chat for all other game modes

apart from random battles.

It would be nice to greet a team one has met before in team battles,

also it should be quite simple to have an AI parse the chatlog of a battle

once any player reported someone for insults and forward it to support.

Edited by Pansenmann, 11 November 2016 - 10:10 PM.

Sir_Ballistic #104 Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28500 battles
To completely remove the enemy battle chat was a very drastic way to handle the situation in my opinion, sure, it removed most of the cursing, but it also removed any conversation with the enemy team which some times can be useful. I would like to see the battle chat to be re-instated and that WG solve the problem Another way, maybe by being a bit harder on behaviour in the chat, we could report the bad Word users, bad Words could be changed with asterisks or something? I Think by taking the battle chat away completely removes a fun part of the game. we still have freedom of speech, so this censorship isn't really right, we still should be able to punish the ones not behaving properly though.

Edited by Cozy66, 14 November 2016 - 12:54 PM.

Revener #105 Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35145 battles
  • [REQT] REQT

ZzZzZzZzZzZ  

Boring!

Give us the chat back.

bigcaki #106 Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27062 battles

Cross over chat MUST BE RETURNED.I love cross over chat.I dont wont to play anymore without it.I love to joke with enemy.Not insult,just joke.Someone say "completely remove a fun part of the game".They must make a OPTION to turn cross over chat ON or OFF.If someone want to play with or without chat let them choose.sorry for my english.not speak good.

bigcaki #107 Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27062 battles

This is not good.That feedbacks about crooss over chat are not good.There are be many bad feedbacks about arty.Many players hate arties.If you disable arties,game will be ruined.sorry for english.

HoodedCrow #108 Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38249 battles

A sledgehammer to crack a nut, typical net nanny over reaction.

All you needed to do was disable chat for dead players, is that to simple for you to work out?

On the other hand you could stop treating us like precious little snowflakes that need safe spaces, and let us deal with the rough and tumble ourselves.

Freedom of speech, is that an alien concept to you people in Moldova? (And yes i am being sarcastic)

Congratulations on adding another layer of boredom to the game

Edited by HoodedCrow, 27 November 2016 - 01:55 PM.

GreenEye #109 Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56564 battles
  • [SSRG] SSRG

View PostHoodedCrow, on 27 November 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

A sledgehammer to crack a nut, typical net nanny over reaction.

All you needed to do was disable chat for dead players, is that to simple for you to work out?

On the other hand you could stop treating us like precious little snowflakes that need safe spaces, and let us deal with the rough and tumble ourselves.

Freedom of speech, is that an alien concept to you people in Moldova? (And yes i am being sarcastic)

Congratulations on adding another layer of boredom to the game

Look at it WG.

Since you disabled the Battlechat for all, I'm not paying for premium account anymore.

DEADLIFE #110 Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43411 battles
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN

Hi,

A quick add-on that can be added for this patch

You guys removed the 'public chat' and left it open for training room.

How about leaving in-game public chat open for Clan Wars, Strongholds and even Team battles - because these battle modes is 'selected players' which would mean little or none toxic behavior like giving out whereabouts your player is (Your reason for removing public chat in-game)

Olaen #111 Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15559 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

BRING BACK in game ALL CHAT, PLEASE ! ! !

Almost every game I find myself wanting to either say some comforting words to enemy if they lost, or simply saying GG if it was a good even game, or even praising their good play if they rolled over my team like bulldozers.

And EVERY TIME the TAB key doesnt work, and it pisses me off every time too!!!

Leaving me in a bad mood even after my winning games!   And that sure aint good for bussiness!

Normally the AdventCalender time would be a nice opportunety for me to invest in some nice new tanks, but I simply dont feel that its worth it anymore cause so much of the fun of the game with interacting with PEOPLE while playing is gone!

Now it just feels like another shot em up game with bots as opponents, and that really doesnt spark my interest much. I loved the witty chat exchanges in all chat if an enemy did something spektacular, cracked a joke or whatever!

I was originally planning to use advent to buy some nice tanks that I could play with next year, I probably wont do that now unless there is some extremly rare tanks at extremly good prices!

And also almost for the first time since I started playing this game except maybe vacations and stuff, I will not be renewing my premiumaccount.

I simply dont think the game is fun enough anymore to keep investing the amount of money and time in that I was doing before!

Before the ALL CHAT NERF PATCH WoT was my nr.1 go to game, whenever I had some sparetime. Now I find myself playing other games a lot more then I used to.

So well done WG in chasing away your paying customers, cause some whiners cant find the chat block/black list option, and some trolls giving away positions.

Way to go rewarding the FEW Trolls and A..h.... for their efforts by punishing the ENTIRE WoT community that enjoyed the ALL CHAT feature of the game for harmless fun!

I must say, if WG keeps treating all their players as small kids that dont know their own good, then that is probably the exact player base WG will end up with in the end!

Cause I suspect the grown up players do not enjoy beeing treated as kindergarten kids like this, and at some point enough will be enough! 

And I wonder what kind of players are more profitable for WG, kids with 10 bucks a week in allowances og grown ups with a job............... Just saying! 

So till ALL CHAT in game comes back, I will be spending a bare minimum / next to nothing on this game from now on!  

WG already had the holy grail of social interaction integrated in their game, and even thou other developers would probably have given a leg or something to get that kind of social aspect and interaction into their games, WG deems it a good idea to remove the BIGGEST social advantage they had!     -----------  Just WOW!!!   ----------------    

For suggestions on how to do it differently(and BETTER!), I wont bother to repeat myself again, just look above in the thread for mine and plenty others good suggestions!

So I hope WG gives its community a nice "ALL CHAT" X-mas present, then I can consider again giving WG a nice "PREMIUM"  X-mas present!  ;) 

Cheers 

Olaen

Edited by Olaen, 03 December 2016 - 04:31 PM.

Mickey460 #112 Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 447 battles

Hi

I suggest you work on the developments of the game in order to prevent the search for the Defense Ministry, and these developments are as follows:
- Use a special game Aamopot him grab hold of the target specifications with the possibility of correction in any place he wants sniper meaning it does not pursue weaknesses but allows select what I want him shooting
- Stocks that determine where the danger, as in the first training mission game Why are not there in the game itself is such a beautiful property which gives more enthusiasm and effectiveness of the game
- The development of equipment to detect hidden targets a certain distance and not 100 meters away from my tank as is the case with equipment that speeds up shots or reduce the penetration and increase the detection of radar
- Not be allowed to hit one of the team members and then disable the cannon of the tank, which deliberately struck a member of his team remains without a weapon until the battle ends
- Develop statistics appear on the screen are displayed injuries Tlgaha reservoir and the name of the enemy that hit and the amount of injury and be the bottom of the screen and in the announcement the number of casualties by the reservoir with the advent of the total losses achieved by the reservoir
Finally, I thank you for your patience

Also tagged with 9.16

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users