Vehicle and Crew Recovery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:23 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 12850 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

Please leave any feedback on the vehicle and crew recovery in update 9.16 here.

stinkdier70 #2 Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18774 battles
  • [11RHS] 11RHS

hi

to bad we can only recover prem/special tanks if we sell them after the 9.16 update and up 

is there by any change  that it would be possible that we could recover them from the early days of wot 

Coltmagnum #3 Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37037 battles
And I was so hoping to get back my E25! Why get my hopes up with inaccurate descriptions?! How hard is it to add "only sold since 9.16"? Bad move WG, getting hopes up, trolled me. 
  • Rare tanks – Special event vehicles: Premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions including campaigns on the Global Map and those that used to be sold in the past, but are currently not available for purchase:
    • Can be recovered at any time, provided that there are enough credits to buy them back – any Rare tank can be recovered once every three days
    • Condition: you must have an available Garage Slot
    • Buyback cost in credits: the selling price +10%* 
  •  

Exozen #4 Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28014 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

None of my rare tanks are showing up , what am i doing wrong ?! 

Edit: Are you F kidding me ? Its only tank after 9.16 ?!. If this is the case then how mentaly slow and behinde are you WG like F really ?!

Edited by Exozen, 05 October 2016 - 10:08 AM.

Pegster #5 Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25217 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2
Waste of time, customer so called support (customer cut and paste) are useless when it comes to recovering tanks,  rules are different depending on what server your on and now we have automated system. 

Exozen #6 Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28014 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

View PostPegster, on 05 October 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

Waste of time, customer so called support (customer cut and paste) are useless when it comes to recovering tanks,  rules are different depending on what server your on and now we have automated system. 

Ya an automated system thats even more flawed then the previous system of contacting support.

fekete_krisztian #7 Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 52886 battles
  • [AAPA] AAPA

The description is clear, highlighted:

Rare tanks – Special event vehicles: Premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions including campaigns on the Global Map and those that used to be sold in the past, but are currently not available for purchase:

• Can be recovered at any time, provided that there are enough credits to buy them back – any Rare tank can be recovered once every three days

So its clear. Now I cant see T1E6 and M3 light, cant buy back. So what the hell is going? I send a support ticket too.

TokiWartooth #8 Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostColtmagnum, on 05 October 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

And I was so hoping to get back my E25! Why get my hopes up with inaccurate descriptions?! How hard is it to add "only sold since 9.16"? Bad move WG, getting hopes up, trolled me. 
  • Rare tanks – Special event vehicles: Premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions including campaigns on the Global Map and those that used to be sold in the past, but are currently not available for purchase:
  •  

I agree with the above, its a joke how WG phrased this, was looking forward to getting some tanks back.

Edited by TokiWartooth, 05 October 2016 - 01:26 PM.

TokiWartooth #9 Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:35 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Here is a response from Support:

Bartosz Graff

Greetings TokiWartooth,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Mentioned rules are applying to the restoration via in game tools and there is explanation about time frame: "Following the release of the update, you will be able to get back crew members as well as Premium and Special-event tanks dismissed and sold after the launch of version 9.16."

More information you will find in the article:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/ver-916-restoring-tanks-crews/

Unfortunately this means, we are not able to restore this tank.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Bartosz Graff

But that link provided does not state anything about after 9.16. all i find is this below,

• Condition: you must have an available Garage Slot - I only see this condition mentioned
    •  
    •  

Edited by TokiWartooth, 05 October 2016 - 01:38 PM.

MarianR87 #10 Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24932 battles

Really can't understand why they can't just let you recover your tanks regardless of when you sold them at least once. Way back you'd get their gold value when you sold them, so I'd have no issue with having to pay the gold price with the 10% penalty as long as am able to recover it especially since it's a tank that very rarely for sale. What exactly does WG lose for doing so?

Edited by MarianR87, 05 October 2016 - 03:05 PM.

Ribizli #11 Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52528 battles
  • [MYOB_] MYOB_

View PostTokiWartooth, on 05 October 2016 - 01:35 PM, said:

Here is a response from Support:

Bartosz Graff

Greetings TokiWartooth,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Mentioned rules are applying to the restoration via in game tools and there is explanation about time frame: "Following the release of the update, you will be able to get back crew members as well as Premium and Special-event tanks dismissed and sold after the launch of version 9.16."

More information you will find in the article:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/ver-916-restoring-tanks-crews/

Unfortunately this means, we are not able to restore this tank.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Bartosz Graff

But that link provided does not state anything about after 9.16. all i find is this below,

• Condition: you must have an available Garage Slot - I only see this condition mentioned
    •  
    •  

This is a TIPICAL WG [edited]- they lie like this and then the muppets from support give you the finger - SO TYPICAL !

smoothpop1 #12 Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24126 battles
  • [KKO] KKO
i was really looking forward to getting the m3 back, i sold it way back when i was a noob after only one battle in it. got to say im gutted that they lied ive not seen that tank on sale since then and id gladly pay double what i sold it for to get it back :(

Kasinsh28 #13 Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40985 battles
As usually like most of things they are doing this one also should be called simply as fckn cheating...

TokiWartooth #14 Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:41 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
So what you guys are saying is we got screwed by WG again??

TokiWartooth #15 Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostExozen, on 05 October 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

None of my rare tanks are showing up , what am i doing wrong ?! 

Edit: Are you F kidding me ? Its only tank after 9.16 ?!. If this is the case then how mentaly slow and behinde are you WG like F really ?!

I agree 100% and im adding fuel to the fire lol

Cynd3r #16 Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Military Reserve
  • 283 battles

Heya!

So to assure you guys, you can restore tanks/crew sold and dismissed if they were sold within the past two months. This link right here should help you out: 

https://eu.wargaming.../kb/articles/98

Edited by Cynd3r, 07 October 2016 - 04:18 PM.

MetalneDude #17 Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22118 battles
  • [HRV] HRV
great one! like it

TokiWartooth #18 Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostCynd3r, on 07 October 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

Heya!

So to assure you guys, you can restore tanks/crew sold and dismissed if they were sold within the past two months. This link right here should help you out: 

It does not help if thats not covered in your post about restoring vehicles using the feature added in 9.16, its utter [edited]

Schlauch #19 Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:40 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 14364 battles
  • [STUNA] STUNA

View PostCynd3r, on 07 October 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

Heya!

Thx for at least trying to provide us with an answer, but in fact, it's not an answer to the questions.

In the release notes you clearly promise we could buy back tanks we sold in the past ("any rare tank can be recovered" ), no mention of a time limit or anything, just enough space in the garage and enough credits.

Most of these posts are about tanks like the M3 light, which were clearly not sold in the past two months.

So plz try to answer the real questions of your community, and live up to the promises you make towards them.

Edited by Schlauch, 10 October 2016 - 04:43 PM.

TokiWartooth #20 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:48 PM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 27703 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostSchlauch, on 10 October 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

Thx for at least trying to provide us with an answer, but in fact, it's not an answer to the questions.

In the release notes you clearly promise we could buy back tanks we sold in the past ("any rare tank can be recovered" ), no mention of a time limit or anything, just enough space in the garage and enough credits.

Most of these posts are about tanks like the M3 light, which were clearly not sold in the past two months.

So plz try to answer the real questions of your community, and live up to the promises you make towards them.

Give this man a Bells +1

Also tagged with 9.16

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users