24 replies to this topic

magnus417 #21 Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38053 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostQuaksen, on 07 October 2016 - 03:04 PM, said:

Good luck.

"To put it bluntly – it is not possible to neither swap nor refund your Premium tank if you have already played with it."

https://eu.wargaming...kb/articles/385

Yeah i know but may as well feel like i tried!  Sadly I expect nothing better from WG.  It will be the last time I purchase a vehicle without being able to play it on test.  

On the bright side it must be worth a good mil in silver!

Vossil #22 Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17815 battles
This tank is horrible, jesus!

Bennyboymothman #23 Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20459 battles
  • [PXR] PXR
It really isn't. This thing is borderline op. Loving it and just got my first skill. It needs sixth sense. But agree on the engine being knocked out nearly every other game...I never repair my tracks now so I trained repairs and put a toolbox on and problem solved really.

BP_OMowe #24 Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24764 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

Those interested of historical authenticity can have a look at the link below, especially the section "Fordonsskyltar för krigsförband" (Wartime unit vehicle-emblems)

http://www.tjelvar.s...fordon/11-2.htm

Gremlin182 #25 Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:16 PM

General

• Player
  • 54116 battles

Im going to completely ignore it until the Swedish tank lines actually arrive in the game and then decide if its worth it.

Whether its a good or weak tank isnt the issue for me its is it fit for its purpose.

Premium tanks are used for 2 things grinding credits and crew training.

Any premium tank will grind credits and its pretty much unimportant what class or country that premium tank is from.

All that metters is you enjoy playing it and its a decent enough tank, tier 8 for best results but tier 6 and 7 are not bad.

More important is Crew training and for that to work it needs the same crew layout as the tanks you will be training for.

Some differences are fine like when you get say the Churchill III tier 6 heavy

For the most part this will train all your heavy tank crews, a few higher tier ones lose the radio operator and some get a second loader but on the whole you can easlly train Russian heavy tank crews.

I started to think like this when the type VI heavy arrived its got a completely different crew layout to almost all the Japanese heavies, and its the only premium heavy they have.

I almost lost it when the Skorpion arrived and I found it had a commander loader I mean thats just taking the micky.

So until I actually see the crew layout for the Swedish medium tanks its a great big nope.

The solution is in wargamings hands stop making premium tanks that are all but useless for crew training.

Its something I am finding quite frustrating at the moment I mean whats the point of producing something thats not as useful as it should be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users