user interface gameplay changes additions HUD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ergorapido #1 Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8506 battles
  • [CBBS] CBBS

After this new patch (which is a step in the right direction) I still believe that there needs to be some new pings added to the game to ensure that the team understands the situations that their allies might be in. 

After playing league of legends, I love their idea of being able to ping abilities and health / mana bars to alert the team of their current issue. 

I think that Wargaming should add the feature where we are able to click the modules of the vehicle using control and the mouse which are damaged to create a ping to the team alerting them that the module is damaged. 

Anyone else agree?

Or is this an older idea and am I just an idiot?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postergorapido, on 06 October 2016 - 04:51 PM, said:

An overhaul of the entire commands-UI got suggested quite a few times already and something similar was even planned by WG. But... uh... well. Didn't happen.

Pansenmann #3 Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 39097 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

while at it, they could overhaul the whole chat interface and make it xmpp compatible

so I can clan chat anytime.

Capus #4 Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38741 battles

View Postergorapido, on 06 October 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

After this new patch (which is a step in the right direction) I still believe that there needs to be some new pings added to the game to ensure that the team understands the situations that their allies might be in. 

After playing league of legends, I love their idea of being able to ping abilities and health / mana bars to alert the team of their current issue. 

I think that Wargaming should add the feature where we are able to click the modules of the vehicle using control and the mouse which are damaged to create a ping to the team alerting them that the module is damaged. 

Anyone else agree?

Ppl don't care. I remember a game where i was in my T28HTC broken engine, dead driver, last man standing and ppl were screaming noob, camper etc, eventhough they could see all the broken modules if they'd just check the bottom left corner of the screen while spectating me. I mean with those modules dmg'd i could probably do a 4kph sprint and turn my tank 20°s per minute. But yop, i was a noob for slowly backing myself into a corner in the hopes that the remaining enemy meds would pop out in front of me while trying to protect the sides and rear as much as possible as there was no way i'd be able to respond to anything not popping up in front of my gun. But yep, i was a noob for not being able to drive 30kph in a completely wrecked tank.

Ppl are just too dumb to know what is what. Also I can't wait to be spammed beyond repair by ppl who really want me to know that their radioman is dead. I mean that's vital info, right? Best thing about this patch is the easy way to mute spamclowns. It's a pitty that spam is still possible, but at least they can be muted virtualy instantly now. In theory it's not a bad idea, but we all know that 99% of the playerbase is too dumb to use those pings only when it's needed instead of just spamming it for the sake of it.

Edited by Capus, 06 October 2016 - 07:18 PM.

Also tagged with user interface, gameplay, changes, additions, HUD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users