The NEW MadMen [-MM] Clan Recruitment topic and general marginalization

marginalization madmen -MM arty_is_jizz safe space clickers dont click dicksoutforLizze Triggered D O N A T O R S nakedbuthappy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
430 replies to this topic

Shnuks #1 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37602 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

TS: ourthing.clants.net (contact milki for all your needs or if you just want to chat)

Who are we? 

Madmen is an internationally renowned clan of various misfits, eccentrics and oddballs, created by entrepreneur, inventor, actor, singer, writer, philantropist and playboy Mungo.

His dream was simple

View PostEvil_Mungo, on 11 August 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

[-MM] MadMen is a popular clan of very capable players that is founded on the principle that skilled players can compete with low drama.  It is possible to play4funtm and still be good at winning games, carrying randoms, and winning tanks.  We have built up a solid group of players very quickly that are active and able to win games.  We would like to continue doing so.

That dream is still alive today! We're a SH/tooning clan so don't bug us about CW, some guys usually do campaigns, slowly lose their sanity and their will to live, but get the tank. We excel at marginalizing solo players by platooning or even worse using the OP Personal Mission crews and/or Berlin crews to totally marginalize unsuspecting fair players.

We do SH most nights with credit boost or random credit boost when i run out of money.

Clan averages

Overall wn8: 2205,66

Overall winrate: 57.27%

Basic requirements

Padded stats to round 2000wn8+ with purple recents (best if round clan overall). Knowledge of some teamplay is very welcome, so Naked doesn't need to shout even more in SH or i don't smash my keyboard again because you're sniping in your IS3. Obviously exceptions can and will be made based on bribery and sexual favors. 

Have like some useful tanks for SH and you must NEVER EVER use a soundboard when i am present (instant banishment).

A strong backbone and a broad sense of humor is almost a necessity.

More important than the whole stats thingy is how well you integrate and get along with our community. That's why everyone new will be put on a 2 week trial in which hir will be evaluated based on his teamplay and how big of a cnut hir is (notice the neutral gender pronoun)

We at MadMen provide a safe-space so we're completely open to whatever and we are cunts to everyone equally.

If your stats are way below clan averages you can PM Malevolent_milki30 and explain to him in detail why you think you'd be a great fit in Madmen. He can also provide Obj 907 codes so don't forget to ask him about that.

Who's Who

Clan CommanderShnuks or Isol8r depending on what day it is and who's more pissed of at the game 

Deputies: Malevolent_milki30 (…why?), NakedPassenger (oh gawd) and the retired Evil_mungo

Intelligence officer: Tajj7 (what does he do anyway?)

Recruitment:  GrafzuStaufenberg (for now...)

Object 907 codes: LordMuffin

Madmen Rules of Behavior 

Our clan was created on the basis of respect and we adhere to a very high standard which all our members are supposed to follow. We have several punishments in store for anyone tarnishing the good name of MadMen, ranging from begging for forgiveness to physical punishments or even banishment for more serious offenses.. If you have a complaint about one of our members don't hesitate to contact me (Shnuks) directly and i promise you i will take your complaint seriously and will not rest until the guilty party is punished and our good name restored...if i'm not chatbanned that is.

You can also contact us via email at folauisatwat@gmail.com if you wish to file a formal complaint. Those get read by Evil_Mungo himself, our spiritual leader and basically God.

Our community is also active on the forums where we try and protect the marginalized people. Madmen will be forming a group called ArtyPlayersLivesMatter in the following months to fight against discrimination on the forums. Arty is a part of the ecosystem and the silent majority™ likes it.

Just please....no....goddamn....soundboards....

(tnx to an0ther for tha pic)

Totally True Quotes about MadMen 

View PostEveryone at the start of the battle, on "all the [edited]time"  said:

[dirty word] you MM / oh thanks MM / [dirty word] this MM

Deputy_shishx, on 11 October 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

How to describe the band of animals over at -MM? Words cannot express my feelings but I will give it a try.

The other day my imaginary grandson asked me a question while we were playing artillery "one-hand-only" mode. The question was the following: "Grandpapa, were you a hero in World of Tanks?" And to that I've replied: "No, grandsonson. But I have platooned with some autistic forum donkeys which is also nice." This conversation mildly describes the fellow gangbangers over at -MM. They bring joy, cheer, tears and agony to the whole World of Tanks community and they spread their semen over the forums efficiently. They have mastered the art of playing for fun which they prove time and time again with their witty forum posts. -MM is truly a fun clan which secretly plays for stats and their knowledge of the game is ever so impressing. I have implemented a special clan ranking for this occasion and I rate them 3,34 baboons our of 4 animals. If you don't want to join for fun or for stats, they can also teach you the hidden mastery of making rare and golden logical comments on the forum.

With warmest regards,

FAME's executive officer and president of FAME's animal farm

Co-founder of the FAME Deputy Wolf Pack,

Zookeeper,

shishx

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 01 May 2018 - 22:22 PM, said:

I was once in –MM then i decided to join some tryhard germans, a decision i regret to this day. I spend my time hanging out on MM TS drunk because subconsciously i yearn to return. I also sexually fantasize about Shnuks a lo

View Postweenis, on 67 Groovember 3210 - 37:21 Galactic Time, said:

My dream has always been to be part of –MM, but currently i'm serving for their subclan FAME and i hope if i do a good enough job they'll take me in. Also Shnuks is the sexiest man alive.

somegras, on 10 October 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

''The only thing dirtier than their use of PM crews is their sense of humor.''

''Ever since the Berlin tanks got released, the performance of -MM has increased significantly. Coincidence? I think not.''

somegras, on 10 October 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

''At one point I wasn't sure if I was playing in a platoon, or if I was attending an AA meeting.''

''If alcohol hadn't been invented, this could have been the next FAME.''

''I've heard a lot of things about their seriousness regarding Stronghold. Or rather, the lack of it.''

I'd just like to point out to potential recruits that we take SH extremely seriously and all this is slander. We are a family friendly clan.

dennez, on 10 October 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Overlord Beachrushing Bobs

- Dinger Feeder Clan (short stop on their ascent to FAME)> actually Dingers and FAME are both are our subclans together with S3AL and IDEAL

- Perverts with style

- Best Windstorm Races EU. And very well organized. *cough*

- Broadest selection of TS icons i ever seen.

- Great place to learn  about tan.. male reproductive organs

- More drunks than a TGIF party in the Stolichnaya boardroom just before a Russian holiday

View PostCuck0osNest, on Deluded Time, said:

Oh really? Then make another useless post about how you dont want. -mm clan is "so logical, and absolutely not raiding my topics with bs". Damn pathetic failures  ...noone cares about you 

View PostQuickfingers, on when hell froze over, said:

Who the [edited]are MadMen?

Element6, on 10 October 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

"If -MM would take some of the shells that they fire at their allies, and aime them at the enemy instead, they would be top notch klanu. They have assured me they won't."

"-MM's teamwork on the forums is outstanding, it puts Band Of Brothers to shame"

"-MM Field Commanders are the best you can get, they have such strong intuition they can psychoanalyze the enemy from one line of text in the game chat, and then stomp them" 

"The clan leader of -MM has said that they are not a CW clan, which we all know is bollocks, they all have a little teddybear at home with a badge that reads; 2015 CW World Champions"

"Mad Men have proprietary rights to Sea of Tranquility"

TankSchmidt, on 10 October 2016 - 03:57 PM, said:

MadMen

- ...establishing beach meta on ANY map

- No minimum WN8 requirements, but at least 1 per mille and 1,5k recent when playing stronkholds

- Most civilised offensive teamspeak server EU

- We will tajj your tralala

- We live the dream of a rank-less society, because everybody can do everything here

- We stole the "no pants policy" from -GLO-

- We stopped caring when WoT went out of beta -> wait WoT is out of beta!? Why wasn't i told!?

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 10 October 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

As a COO of a multi-billion pound firm i don't have time to deal with your crap clan, even though my responsibilities allow me to spend insane amounts of time on the forums. 

Arty_Loves_You, on 10 October 2016 - 06:45 PM, said: 

'Whenever I see the clan tag -MM I always think which part of Mad Men is the minus sign referring too??? Are you less than men? Or less than mad? I realise, after a while, it's probably both.' -> Its a phallic symbol, brings fertility to everyone in the clan

'I've just been into a forum thread and soundly been put right by Tajj7..... again.'

'This quote was one Shnuks made up.'

Examples of MM gameplay

Some quality boosting on a tier 10 SH attack.

Random clips from SH or Randoms.

-MM World Famous Windstorm GP

Madmen is also home to the world famous Windstorm GP, organized annually (not really) attended by the creme de la creme of WoT society (sure...). Thanks another for the video.

Link to old topic

http://forum.worldof...ll-of-bellends/

Edited by Shnuks, 17 October 2016 - 09:47 AM.

Shnuks #2 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37602 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Reserved

Shnuks #3 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37602 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Reserved for future stuff

NakedPassenger #4 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

You are so reserved bae.

Best Bobs <3

iSoL8R #5 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45825 battles
Oh

IamAimingAtYou #6 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32929 battles
  • [_B-R_] _B-R_

If you are interested in talking about the pros and cons of chlamydia while playing worse tanks every time you win in SH and trying not to get shot in the back by someone too busy trying to figure out where to aim with drunk vision to be able to function properly in a firing line then this might be a klanu for you.

Protip, white privilege is being able to take your [edited]out for Harambe and not getting shot by the po po for carrying a deadly weapon.

Tony_EU #7 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA
Why new thread? The old one would still serve its purpose just fine... like a condom that's been used 3 times.

Shnuks #8 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37602 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostTony_EU, on 10 October 2016 - 07:42 PM, said:

Why new thread? The old one would still serve its purpose just fine... like a condom that's been used 3 times.

Rebranding.

RaeudigerRonny #9 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26323 battles

Shnuks #10 Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37602 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Thanks for the honest quote anyway!

Folau #11 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:08 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15254 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
First

SirKnumskull #12 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18198 battles
You forgot to link the complaint email, chunks! folauisacunt@gmail.com I think. :hiding:

TankSchmidt #13 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

General

• Player
  • 24406 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

President Franklin D Roosevelt (FDR) on MadMenTM

"They may be a sons of b!tches, but they are our sons of a b!tches."

:hiding:

Edited by TankSchmidt, 10 October 2016 - 08:46 PM.

NakedPassenger #14 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
u tajj my tralalalala

FluffyRedFox #15 Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 22958 battles
Only 907 codes?! Did you run out of M60 codes :(

Folau #16 Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:10 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15254 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSirKnumskull, on 10 October 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

You forgot to link the complaint email, chunks! folauisacunt@gmail.com I think. :hiding:

It's actually folauisatwat@gmail.com - I prefer family friendly language.

TankSchmidt #17 Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:12 PM

General

• Player
  • 24406 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostFolau, on 10 October 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

It's actually folauisatwat@gmail.com - I prefer family friendly language.

#FamilyClan

You tajj my tralala

crazyroto2 #18 Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15149 battles

i have a question for u little gentleman

suposing that this is true

Spoiler

how the [edited]can u explain me i do not have any beer at my fridge? lel

IamAimingAtYou #19 Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:35 PM

Captain