• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

speedphlux #1 Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44130 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/speedphlux

Played since CBT, was noob, still am, but somehow risen to FC with appetite for pwnage :justwait: .

Clan history ? TZAR - my first baby-steps were there <3 Even got introduced to ESL in it. After that I've spent 20 months in the QSF community and as much as some of you may laugh at that, this is were I got my first taste of CW with my very first Tier 10 - the Leopard 1. That little mockery there, won me a VK 72.01 K durring the 2nd campaign and not long after that, I started my first steps in FC'ing. Left the community, because of a certain stench of a roasted lemon made it unbearable for players that wanted more for the community to thrive in there, so I ended up in ANGER, where Maresca took me under his wing to improve my FC'ing. Durring the original IS-5 campaign (forgot the name of it, but the one in which you got the rusty camo and "111" insignia) I was left as prime FC for ANGER. It drained me because at the time I didn't had the experience and "know how" to be able to handle it and shortly after that campaign, I quit WoT for 6 months. Eventually found out that I was kicked due to inactivity. Joined PFU for a bit, but health issues at the time limited my activity. Left PFU and after my health has gotten much more stable, I choose to try re-unite with some old buddies in WHO. Quickly established myself there as an FC. Led durring the last "mini" campaign, but overall inactivity and lack of experience in some of the players led to my departure. And here I am now ...

Yeah, stats-wise I'm not that good. But truth is, after 30k battles, I honestly do not care about "average damage per game", nor about "marks of excellence". Those values do not impress me. I've played ESL for most of my WoT "career" (lul, seen it used recently :popcorn: ), until the banwave from an year and a half caught me, but I've gathered enough experience (and gold) out of there to back me up. Every clan I've been in - I took part in CW & SH as much as I could. Well, minus my time with PFU, but that was due to health issues at that time. I'm quite active at the moment, with plenty of free time and no problem to wake up at 5 AM to defend a Stronkhold (althou I require stress payment for these sort of shennanigans :P ). Because of my quite rich ESL history and experience, I don't touch Tier 8s unless a campaign is at hand, so if your clan's aim is T8 CW - don't contact me.

So, would be nice to see some offers :great:

douglarse #2 Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57618 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View Postspeedphlux, on 12 October 2016 - 10:09 PM, said:

lack of experience in some of the players

wow rude man.....

but gl finding a new clan

Psychomantis198 #3 Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23347 battles
  • [SERPE] SERPE

nice post you made for such a boring clan section.

as for your story i think you got lucky having some1 to trust in your fcing and letting you lead in the campaign.

teamplay clans tend to kick people if theyre inactive for too long. that's sad but the global map action needs a lot of players to work properly.

i'm glad to hear you have recovered and now you can play the game again.

if you wish you can join Tesla reborn we are currently on the tier8 global map. regular strongolds planned. daily skimirshes and a lot of cool stuff.

Best of luck in finding the best bunch of players to suit your needs

Pushing_The_Upper_Plate #4 Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29309 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postspeedphlux, on 12 October 2016 - 10:09 PM, said:

Because of my quite rich ESL history and experience, I don't touch Tier 8s unless a campaign is at hand, so if your clan's aim is T8 CW - don't contact me.

View PostPsychomantis198, on 13 October 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

if you wish you can join Tesla reborn we are currently on the tier8 global map. regular strongolds planned. daily skimirshes and a lot of cool stuff.

:trollface:

NakedPassenger #5 Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

so T6 or T10 only sh clanus? :o

and T10 CW only. :o

speedphlux #6 Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44130 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

Well, T10 is sorta "the end game" here, isn't it ? Besides, T8 is the most limited tier in terms of tactical elements and preferred tank choices :(

And T6 SH Skirmishes are good for money making and you can just double tap the "R" key and shut your brain off for most of the times. Good to combat stress. Until you meet 7 O-I's, parked behind the enemy cap circle. Then it becomes "balanced" :trollface:

NakedPassenger #7 Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

true I don't wanna see the Superpershing anymore.

Well T10 CW is the end game, that waste of time for that amount of nothing wants to make u quit the game. true.

Dazedphish #8 Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10229 battles
Good luck :D

speedphlux #9 Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44130 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

Bumperino

speedphlux #10 Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44130 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR
This tread can be closed. Made up my mind. Thank you all for the offers.

Also tagged with FC, WN8, 2000+, experienced, ESL, CW, SH, stronk, playerer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users