• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Tony_EU #61 Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:10 AM

Major

• Player
  • 50 battles
  • [RASHA] RASHA

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 17 October 2016 - 04:23 AM, said:

Tony_EU your post made me want to drink bleach the moment you mentioned T-34-3 had turret armor.

go Tanks.gg and look all around that gun mantle. i assure you that turret is garbage, the area around the gun is a 50mm flat piece of gun ring, Type59 turret takes a fat smelly s*** all over it. from the gun mantle to the cupolas. its crap.

Oh no! 1x1 pixel weak spots! No armor!

View PostAsghaad, on 17 October 2016 - 03:39 AM, said:

1. T62 has 280 mm of armor on its turret cheeks, T54 has 220, T-34 -3 has 192 ...

i wouldnt call those turrets equal if i were you ...

2. no it doesnt snapshot at all xD chinese 122 isnt russian 122 and its bloom stats are ATROCIOUS for medium tank ... especially since with the terrible penetration you cant afford to just derp without aiming against T7+ tanks ... what you fail to account for is the speed, it doesnt matter that its dispersion is better than heavy, when you are going above 20 kph in something with 0.18 dispersion, your bloom will be at maximum ... this isnt T62A with 0.10 bloom and 0.33 accuracy ...

3. tanks like CDC and STA2 are capable of handling T10 battles, which is more than can be sayd for 34-3 and its T9 opponents ...

Well considering that you were for long claiming that pre-buff 112 was better than IS-6 and Skorpion is balanced, I'm just going to save myself the time. You're the type that's not going to admit anything no even if I show you a million facts. No offence, if you fail with the tank then go ahead and blame it. But for anyone else, it's a fine tank.

Akathis #62 Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 80028 battles

Tony... you must be playing another t34-3. 

We all are telling you how bad is t34-3, backing all our opinions with data... and you are denying every evidence.

Type 59-patton is even worse than t-34-3. Even if it had pref. mm it would be worse than t34-3.

snoop_drug #63 Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2827 battles
  • [G-ON] G-ON

View Postleggasiini, on 14 October 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

Damn it, i was just coming to say this, but you were faster! :angry:

I want that bloody KV-5. Wasnt 59-FATTON on sale not so long ago anyway?

Do the heavy tanks mission and you have a  chance to get an KV-5  :trollface:

Edited by martinel93, 17 October 2016 - 02:21 PM.

Asghaad #64 Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13534 battles
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ

View PostTony_EU, on 17 October 2016 - 07:10 AM, said:

Well considering that you were for long claiming that pre-buff 112 was better than IS-6 and Skorpion is balanced, I'm just going to save myself the time. You're the type that's not going to admit anything no even if I show you a million facts. No offence, if you fail with the tank then go ahead and blame it. But for anyone else, it's a fine tank.

1. i was claiming that 112 was better than IS6 in TIER NINE BATTLES, not overall. I always sayd that IS6 was and still is Bully tank, great against lower tiers, bad against T8 and above (then it was buffed so it now trolls even T8s, but T9s still go through it like hot knife through butter.)

2. right now 112 IS BETTER than IS6 xD

3. Scorpion G is balanced by its size and lack of camo, its gun is equal to the other T8 TD guns and its DPM is THE worst at its tier and handily beaten by even T7 premium TDs ...

4. good for you if it works in your case, it was same with me and 112 on the other hand  its hard to take your claim seriously when you hide behind secondary sealclubbing account ...

koditzadispater #65 Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostmArtinko5MB, on 14 October 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

he says that since it's got a huge buff so don't make any conspiracy about it :) it's ridiculous  

qb is wg slave, stop bs urself. he claims any pos is good. i said it before, if he is not their slave, how does he come that he can gift tanks that are not sold?

so slap urself and sit down.

koditzadispater #66 Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View Post_HakunaMatata_, on 14 October 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

No WG, you will not get my money for Premium tanks in tier 8 that go in tier 10. If people see the value of a premium tank then they would not pay for a tier 8 tank that goes in tier 10 and then becomes meat for tier 10.

Let those tanks have matches only with tier 9 and I will buy it. Pffff, I have British FV that goes in tier 10. I can't play it at all due to tier 10 matches.

My advice to all players is NOT to pay for tanks that go in tier 10.

which fv goes to t10? fv207 maybe...

DeutschePanzer_fan_ #67 Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 59972 battles

View Postkoditzadispater, on 18 October 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

qb is wg slave, stop bs urself. he claims any pos is good. i said it before, if he is not their slave, how does he come that he can gift tanks that are not sold?

so slap urself and sit down.

The way you think is sad.QB is too good to be anyones slave.How about a friendly relation between QB and WG about the gift tanks that are not sold?

koditzadispater #68 Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostDeutschePanzer_LOWE_r, on 18 October 2016 - 08:21 PM, said:

The way you think is sad.QB is too good to be anyones slave.How about a friendly relation between QB and WG about the gift tanks that are not sold?

since when a business is based on friendship?

it's sad that you have the age of playing this yet don't think before writing it down

personally i appreciate nice people like you that still believe in fairy tales and true friendship between a company focused on milking the payers and not caring about the community in any way and a streamer that presents any of their products as being "very good" "op" "solid performers". yes, qb is a guy that invested so much time in this game and he is very good at it, able to make bad tanks work. the vast majority of us have a life, other priorities and we're simply not as good as he is. so, if you want to present a tank in it's true nature, you should be a decent player, using normal setup, bot an unicum with premium food using a cheat like xvm that really shows how bad the other team is...

Asghaad #69 Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13534 battles
  • [PPDCZ] PPDCZ

View Postkoditzadispater, on 18 October 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

it's sad that you have the age of playing this yet don't think before writing it down

personally i appreciate nice people like you that still believe in fairy tales and true friendship between a company focused on milking the payers and not caring about the community in any way and a streamer that presents any of their products as being "very good" "op" "solid performers". yes, qb is a guy that invested so much time in this game and he is very good at it, able to make bad tanks work. the vast majority of us have a life, other priorities and we're simply not as good as he is. so, if you want to present a tank in it's true nature, you should be a decent player, using normal setup, bot an unicum with premium food using a cheat like xvm that really shows how bad the other team is...

XVM ... a cheat ...

riight

thats rich , especially coming from proffesional sealclubber ... xD

FryTheFly #70 Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26146 battles
Well I bought this tank earlier this year and yesterday I aced it. I was in tier 8 battle and did over 3k damage + other. Also got first MoE on it, counted that very good players do averagely 2k damage in it to get 3MoEs. And yes that cupola is annoying but otherwise it have good armor. Gun could need penetration buff but maybe I am shooting wrong places. It has become my number one credit maker, making average 30k credits. This opinion is from noob who shoots rarely prem ammo, so...

Kurat666 #71 Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31159 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

View Postkoditzadispater, on 18 October 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

What is the average WN for decent player?

Baddies cannot perform good in hardly any tank - that does not mean the tank is bad.... And QB will do better with 75% crew in his tanks than so called "people who have life":child:

koditzadispater #72 Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostKurat666, on 19 October 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

What is the average WN for decent player?

Baddies cannot perform good in hardly any tank - that does not mean the tank is bad.... And QB will do better with 75% crew in his tanks than so called "people who have life":child:

you can use the regular wn8 categories. i think that a player is decent when 1000. under that is still learning, or should learn the game, thus not representative for "how a tank is". it's an average. tank, player.

about how good will qb do... i'd love to see him with 75% crew, no xvm, and vs a team with unicum too. a balanced mm wn and tank-wise. those kind of matches that surprise you when you see - is3/kv4/112/110/t34 in each team. i know, one in a million, but show me that and he doing wonders, and i'll buy it. till then, i call it bluff, to avoid calling in bsht. :P

Edited by koditzadispater, 19 October 2016 - 01:06 PM.

Fluffy_The_Destroyer #73 Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53 battles

View Postkoditzadispater, on 18 October 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

which fv goes to t10? fv207 maybe...

Fv4202p

koditzadispater #74 Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32495 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 19 October 2016 - 02:27 PM, said:

Fv4202p

true, missed that one out.

on the other hand, i had 2 aces on fv, both on t10 games, with newly recruited crew.

maybe it's just the tank that does not suit your playstyle, for me, after playing all the british tree, 35kmph is not bad at all, and it's pretty much like cent1 that i actually liked and did not keep cause of this prem being introduced in the game

az_zill #75 Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38030 battles
Its hilarious to watch people trying go hull down in this thing and getting shot over and over and over in that huge tumor-like copula before they even can point gun at enemy tank.

DeutschePanzer_fan_ #76 Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 59972 battles

View Postkoditzadispater, on 18 October 2016 - 06:37 PM, said:

Since when a business is based on slavery?

Anyway

Maybe i believe in fairy tales(who doesn't?) but i also believe in elegance.High level type of business have some formes of friendly (not necessary friendship)acts.I mean : bonuses ,gifts, special prices,etc, between the parts.In my opinion one kind of this elegant or friendly act provide for sure to QB from time to time the respective gift tanks wich aren't sold.

To be on topic i believe that t 34 -3 and 59 Patton are both  decent tanks from what i saw on the battlefield .They can be excellent tanks when ther drivers simply fit their style or have enough patience to play them long enough to understand theyr weak and strong points..In the same time even IS 3 or IS 6 can be pathetic tanks on the battlefield when theyr  drivers doesn't understand them.

In conclusion?

In both cases :Type 59 Patton and t 34-3,is not the tank is the tanker.None of them is a helpless tank.For comodity(SMM)i will choose t 34-3.

Gremlin182 #77 Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 52580 battles

I was watching QB play this tank which he said since the buff is one of his favourite premiums.

And he did do really well untill the end of the game where he found it completely impossible to outspot the IS6 tank.

The camo ratings of the IS6 and the 59 patton are similar but it only has a 350 view range, he should have had the edge in that encounter.

The only reason I can see for its camo rating to be so bad is the bulge on the turret top housing the optics.

How ironic that the very system that lets you see further also announces your presence, it may be a game balance thing but its pretty stupid.

Surely the reason they put this on the tank was so you could just peek that over a crest and spot it shouldnt be that noticable.

I really hope they add the 59 Patton to the wotinfo pages so I can compare the spotting mechanics of the 2 tanks.

I wonder if QB will persist in using a premium consumable on that tank cannot but help thinking if he used rammer vents and optics he would have been able to get those last tanks.

Edited by Gremlin182, 20 October 2016 - 02:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users