What is this? Weird playing to lose?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ragnar_Roehk #1 Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1065 battles

Hi!

Just wanted to find out about something odd I have recently encountered. I am currently grinding up to a couple of tier IV tanks, so I am playing a lot of tier III, and have thus, over the last two or three days, encountered a bunch of players that showed weird similarities.

Their names were all along the lines of "Rudge_YOLO" (not an actual player), but you get the name pattern. They ALWAYS drove a T-15 premium tank, and when I checked their stats, they all had TONS of battles on said T-15, and not much else. They ALL were terrible players according to their stats, the best was somewhere close to 48 % win rate, most were worse. The first one I even flamed at, as he threw one of our flanks away uselessly. When I encountered the second one, only 3 or 4 battles later, the behaviour was exactly the same: yolo to the front, not even driving to avoid enemy fire, just dying as soon as possible.

What kind of movement is this? What is the point? Has anyone encountered these cretins before? Does anybody know anything about them?

Cheers,

the End of Days

Edited by Ragnar_Roehk, 18 October 2016 - 03:55 PM.

Pansenmann #2 Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33922 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

BOT.

there is no other explanation.

probably account created with an invite code

so the gold can be used to free-xp other tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users