• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SideShadowEy3 #1 Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5618 battles
  • [ATBRO] ATBRO

nothing

Edited by SideShadowEy3, 22 October 2016 - 12:23 PM.

Kalkalash #2 Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23673 battles

1 & 2. Complains that Japanese heavies are OP. Complains that when driving said "OP" heavies can't oneshot lower tier tanks

2 & 3. Complains that arty shoots him on the move or finishes him off in a big heavy. Complains that can't hit a heavy with artillery

4. Crews train faster than that. If you aren't at 100% after 300 battles, you should probably try shooting something.

5. Being afk in every battle gets you a ~47% win rate. if you are below that you are actually worse than someone who does nothing.

6. There's only a handful of strong premium tanks, most of them are awful

7. Oddly enough, here I agree. Not the Malinovka bit, but the fact that they removed maps instead of reworking them (in case they needed it)

8. There's not a single human on this planet who understands what random means. Our brains are wired against randomness and we see pattern everywhere. Getting 100 heads in a row is just as likely as any other combination. Since one team has to win, getting 15 losses in a row isn't any less random than getting an equal amount of wins.

9. Agree on the gold ammo, except the IS bit. That's just retarded. Since when has an IS had any armour?

10. Grille? Borsig? E25? Skorpion? Have you ever wondered why no one plays Soviet TDs? They're crap. Saying that ISU is OP kind of let's everyone know why you have a 46% win rate.

Also, you don't get hate comments for stating your opinion. You get hate comments when you have retarded opinions that are based on wish-wash and fairy dust.

K_A #3 Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. Japanese Superheavies - Yes they do have the rew thickness but no sloping meaning as long as I have the penetration there is no way they can angle to escape me from pounding them to dirt. If you don't have the penetration, well that's what the 2-key was invented for.

2.Artillery - A part of the game that hits a full speed Pz I C once in a full moon, but 99% of times just misses. Yes, it needs changing and WG is working on it.

Another cool story about artillery. Was playing Himmelsdorf with KV-1, just killed 6 people and left with 200 hp. Enemies were Grille and Pz. II J. Went to neutral base, almost killed Pz II J and he hid behind a building. Arty instantly puts 2 shots in me and kills me. Always losing tho. 

Cool story bro. Did you ever stop to think that MAYBE the Grille was the only enemy you actually had to worry about at all and that you should have made killing him your first and only priority? A Pz II J has zero chance of ever penetrating you from any angle so he posed no threat to you whatsoever, and you still chose to chase him down instead of eliminating the only tank left that could still hurt you.

3. First you complain that Japanese superheavies are broken and game breaking in 1, then you complain that you can't win every game in them? Make up your mind, bro!

4. If your crew in the Hellcat is still 80% after 300 battles you're doing something very, very wrong. Is the crew trained to the Hellcat at all? Because it sounds a lot like you're trying to play it with a crew that's trained to something else and that's not how it works!

5. Community in any game can be toxic. Ever played Counter Strike? Make one mistake in a competitive battle and chances are you now have two of the four team mates cursing in russian and shouting "cyka blyat fkn noob cnt wtf". Then you get 6 kills in the next 3 rounds but still they continue.

6. WG is a private company and their goal is to make money. You can't blame them for that.

7.Malinovka is one of the more balanced maps out there. But yes, this point I do agree with for the most part. There have been A LOT of maps removed that never needed removing in my mind. 

8. But you do only remember the bad games... You can't have a 46% winrate and constantly be losing 15 battles in a row. 

9. IS is still good, it has a great gun and very good mobility for a heavy tank. It's not meant to be impervious, if it was it would be really way too overpowered. Also there are still heavies in the game that bounce up to 50% of all shells fired at them, including gold, so armour still works. You just need to know how to use it.

10. Germans get the Marders at low tiers which have great guns. Stug is sneaky. Then at high tiers they get Borsig, WTF IV and Grille 15 which have in my opinion better guns than the ISU-line (less alpha but way better accuracy and tanks themselves have better camo), and Germans also get Jps E100, second biggest alpha TD in the whole game. Sure, some of the German VK's are kinda bad, but so are some of the mid-tier Russian mediums. 

Edited by K_A, 22 October 2016 - 11:13 AM.

MR_FIAT #4 Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19715 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
didnt even read the post because these threads are a complete waste of EVERYONE's time and i just wish they would get instantly deleted because they are [edited]stupid attention grabs and makes everyone dislike you.

basin79 #5 Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

SideShadowEy3 #6 Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5618 battles
  • [ATBRO] ATBRO

Okay I will just ignore these posts since I was answered like you answer a 46%er. Anyway, you disagree with the fact that japanese tanks are op and that you must pay gold to not die of getting bored. Some people just can't agree that newcomers have to pay for everything. And can't agree that winrate doesn't mean jackshit. You always depend on your team or your godlike carrying potential. Anyways...

--Have a good day.

Edited by SideShadowEy3, 22 October 2016 - 12:30 PM.

basin79 #7 Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:24 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

K_A #8 Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postbasin79, on 22 October 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

Was just about to post that :rolleyes:

EDIT also what is it with this sudden influx of people on the forums claiming winrate doesn't mean anything? I have never yet seen a game where winning a game wasn't an indicator of the winner's skills. I'd imagine it would be a disheartening game where no matter what you do at the end of the game the winning team would just be randomly selected and given the prize for winning.

Edited by K_A, 22 October 2016 - 12:58 PM.

tigerstreak #9 Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:59 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23512 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostSideShadowEy3, on 21 October 2016 - 08:54 PM, said:

nothing

purple monkey dishwasher?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users