23 replies to this topic

Saelens #21 Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25602 battles
  • [REBLS] REBLS

View PostDeksster, on 04 February 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

again really dissapointed in this quest 

again we were playin wot yesterday and after ingame message we went watch season 2 battles we all did first part of quest we were watchin games for 2h

and again there was no pools to finish quest 

if you guys cant do this proper you just agrivate ppl 

so im askin why do you wot guys have too be so stupid and cant solve this so eweryone is happy 

just dont do the stupid quest 

some reply would be nice or some clarification

and we gona think about if ill continue buyin premium acount 

this quest is just a teaser for ppl to watch but you cant finish it casue there are no pools 

you fucked up again big time 

and what happened to 2nd wave of bans casue of illegal mods ???  i see pll snapshotin hitin me in same spot 3-4 times in row wich is imposible without them

realy disapointed in this game lately it seems like you guys dont care so i guess is time to look for new game

dex

I completed 10 polls and if i dont mistake you could answer 11 polls becuase i missed 1.

If you cant complate the polls you are just not watching the stream enough.But if you watch the stream just for winning something then stay away.

And about illegal mods ? Try to play the game better because you suck :)

Angel_Arrow #22 Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19574 battles
  • [WOTI] WOTI

View PostDeksster, on 04 February 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

again we were playin wot yesterday and after ingame message we went watch season 2 battles we all did first part of quest we were watchin games for 2h

so im askin why do you wot guys have too be so stupid and cant solve this so eweryone is happy 

just dont do the stupid quest 

some reply would be nice or some clarification

this quest is just a teaser for ppl to watch but you cant finish it casue there are no pools 

you fucked up again big time 

and what happened to 2nd wave of bans casue of illegal mods ???  i see pll snapshotin hitin me in same spot 3-4 times in row wich is imposible without them

realy disapointed in this game lately it seems like you guys dont care so i guess is time to look for new game

dex

Really??? :facepalm: What are you even complaining about?

Block Quote

You missed out some polls which in the end could give you something FOR FREE and you're accusing Wargaming for it!?!?!? 

Block Quote

agrivate ppl

I guess only those who didn't get all polls or who didn't won something in the past are aggravated.

Block Quote

dont do the stupid quest 

It seems that you don't know what you actually want. First you only watch (clearly) the battles to win something and then you ask not to do those quests anymore. In other words: "NOTHING TO WIN ANYMORE!"

Block Quote

and what happened to 2nd wave of bans casue of illegal mods ???

What does this have to do with WGL Quests???? :confused:

Block Quote

Please do consider to stop playing World of Tanks because then we have one little whiner less to answer to. :teethhappy:

embirrim_esl #23 Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• ESL Admin
  • 15245 battles

View PostDeksster, on 04 February 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

As far as I remember the last quest was at 21:30 CET, so if you watched the games for 2 hours you saw at least 7 of them :) Are you sure you were watching on wgl.gg/watch and not on twitch?

Karlie #24 Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

WGL EU Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17445 battles
  • [GIRL_] GIRL_

Hi guys, I created this thread. Hope it helps for better visibility.

Best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users